• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
nix put me as a maybe uleh, attila's leaving that day sooo i will see him off just not entirely sure when he is leaving for the airport.....=)

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
nix: ill be there if my health picks up by monday (should be right)

jei: you get two happy bday's from me, you're that special.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Ok its looking pretty crowded on monday, so far Afro and Splice are bringing wii's so no need for anyone else to. Unless someone brings a TV Lol. Just as a note, 6 is a srs business exit time. Din dins is serious business.

Also if you come, you must play 64 with me at least once =).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEIII ZOMG!!

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
yaharr i be in for monday if fill the spot for me nixernator give me a buzz matey
Ummm i believe talk like a pirate day was on the 19th 'matey'

So Jei's resorted to spaming his own thread :dizzy: what is this world coming to.

Shout outs (finally) would have done them earlier but it takes time to think up johns lol

Mfrek: you read me like a book man, to bad i had to knock you into losers first round awesome snake though.

Ledge: Your lucario's super legit, olimar too, def friendlies soon

Cao: <3 <3 <3

Tedeth: Your right wolf ditto's are full of fail lol, atleast i didnt get 3 stocked....oh wait...****, strats for rocky for sure, teach me woxy

Scoot: Was mad teaming with you, apparently we're awesome, where was all this rage i've been hearing about? super laid back

Splice: riiiight the lights lol, friendlies next time yeah?

Leish: keep your rob huggles away from me lol, will probably visit your bro while your in sydeny... as usual

Oh and Jei today you really can do whatever you want....Because it really is your birthday!!!

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
If anyone cant make it to nixers thing i can bring tv + wii and shizzles

And yeah happy birfday jei

(deciding how to punctuate myself on smashboards

1. my previous leisha style all no caps ^^
2. Caps but no periods
3. Caps with periods. Hmph.

and hooray, i have been upgraded to smash cadet! )

Splice

Smash Hero
Nix you have 3 TVs right?
I am definitely bringing my Wii to get hacks of Connor (Connor please remember card reader :))
You already have a wii, and I think is Connor bringing one? We'll have 2 wiis/Tvs after everyone not staying leaves, at least. Amirite? Tournament will be awesome.

Happy Birthday Jei :)

Also Vermy $2 MM my Wario vs Your PT this Stigma? :) Is it true you challenged your boss to Street Fighter for a pay rise? Pro.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Also Vermy $2 MM my Wario vs Your PT this Stigma? :) Is it true you challenged your boss to Street Fighter for a pay rise? Pro.
I'll take that bet. Best of 3 or 5?

Not a pay rise, my boss thought i was BSing about working half an hour longer and didn't wanna give me the days off for Rocky. So I challenged him to a best of 5 in Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike. I sandbagged the first two matches, teching most of his attacks, then owned him upside the head. SUPER ART FINISH.

Now i get paid annual leave for going to Rocky =D

Sieg

Smash Champion
Your boss is bad (For losing) and awesome (For playing) at the same time.

I wish I had atleast one employee who liked to play games as much as I did, maybe then I wouldn't be so bored at work.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Oh no, he's good. Plays a decent Akuma and a scary Hugo.

My Dudley's just so much better. =)

Vermy

Smash Champion
The world would be a better place.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO MELBOURNE!

Since I've been appointed to Captain of Victoria's B Crew, I have the difficult decision to say how many of you will be in the battle vs Aussie Allstars. This is a chance for players not top 8 to make the cut in for some great matches. I won't be making my final decisions of the final 8 lineup (and 3 reserves) until after this next Stigma-B. Only 4 other members of ASSAULT will be chosen (not counting myself of course) and 3 non-ASSAULT members. I won't be directly gauging my choice on where you place, but on how I feel you can perform under pressure. This will be against the best in Australia and recommendation from other respected Victorian players will go far as well. Please don't take it too much to heart of you're not selected, this is a difficult choice and I'd have chosen you all if I could.

Vermy has spoken.

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
**** you vermy,
i want your job.
i still lubz you though.

back in the day smash would be the deciding factor in many decisions (who gets the last coke, who gets the comfy seat, ect ect)
at least in my world.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Should do a crew battle next stigma, just for funsies, i'm thinking ASSAULT vs JINXED. 6 on 6

So what do you say Vermy, You guys up for the challenge?

Also check out my sig, created by jess as he learns to use photoshop

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Should do a crew battle next stigma, just for funsies, i'm thinking ASSAULT vs JINXED. 6 on 6

So what do you say Vermy, You guys up for the challenge?

Also check out my sig, created by jess as he learns to use photoshop
That's a great idea! Omg what a fantastic idea lol.
So who would be our 6?
Me, X, Devil, IceK...Khoa and Lee? Nay probs isn't coming and Erick obviously lol.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
anyone up for some smash today? I'm at work bored ****less and plan on leaving soon. Working in the city allows me to travel to anywhere...someone holla at me.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
If we want to keep it as JINXED i was thinking
Jei
IceK
Nixernator
X
Earl
Devil

But that would be entirely up to Earl and Nix
Otherwise I'm keen as for Khoa and Lee

devil: your sig is cool
but your avatar is awesome.
<3 <3

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
We could grab Nix or Earl if Lee doesn't come this month but otherwise Lee is already in the crew and Khoa might as well be...
This will be funzz. Rules like what characters can be used from each crew should be discussed...like if Assault can use high tier or if Jinxed should be handicapped with character selection or something.

Or even if Assault agree to this lol.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Khoa deserves to be in it more than me. But if he isn't I'd be happy too.

I'd probably just knock devil out of it anyways.... ;)
hey i won our last match lol

Im all for recruiting Khoa and Nix as new members of JINXED since i'm not entirely sure how many members ASSAULT has but we could easily extended this to 7 on 7 or 8 on 8 if needed, just have to wait to hear from Vermy.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'm all for recruiting Khoa into my pants.
Tbh I have no real interest in this Jinxed crew and making it last. I would love to challenge Assault as a member of Jinxed but keeping it organised and recruiting really means nothing to me as it's kinda bogus without some of the original members...

I've been invited to join TEC crew however......

swordsaint

Smash Master
crews shrews, only crews that are interesting are interstate ones, other than that they're usually pretty skewed in one teams favour because of a "trend" each crew sticks with

assault and low tier

jinxed and good players <_<

:p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well scoot, you've only been to one of my tourneys, but all 3 of them had a crew match at the end where everyone vs'd everyone and it was pretty balanced.

swordsaint

Smash Master
can i be in it? lol

nah but seriously, elysium was just a group that said "we're all the top players, lets be unbeatable by grouping together."

crew battles were decided before they began :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
actually elysium started as the four ****ing metaknights, who all just randomly got together at dont come, and they were ted, toby, ricky, and tim.

then they decided to stick with that crew (the rest of the crews at dont come were only temporary)
and they a short while later they came together again for tims (a different tim) crew league, but tim... ok this is getting confusing, tim/fts couldnt make it, so I asked if I could rep for him and they were happy with that.

a short while later ricky contacted me and said, hey you and shaya are in the crew now.
but we couldnt be the 4 ****ing metaknighs anymore so ted came up with elysium and the child of the gods was born.

also toby pulled an obelix and fell into a pot of adaptogenic herbs.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I approve of Jinxed Vs ASSAULT next Stigma.

Although I have a bigger idea. A 4v4 Crew Tourney. all players not in a crew organise themselves into teams of 4 and we do it like a regular tourney. We could do it first thing before doubles, and then end with Jinxed vs ASSAULT 8v8

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah that happened at dont come instead of singles and it was ****ing epic cao is a genius

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what do you think?

if anything would be set on fire it would either be

A. someones face after EA turned ganon mode and punched them
B. shaya's super greasy hair, its just begging for combustion.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I suggest the '4v4 crew tournament' idea every month but not one person ever goes along with the idea.
I don't suggest it this one time and now it's being talked about? Mega sadface.

Screw it, X and I are planning to clone Don't Come with our major tourney next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom