• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
oh yeah are you teaming with anyone for rocky? only cause my bro might be in Japan and i need a partner
Should anyone else even bother coming if you guys team up?! =P

I cant decide between 1 and 3. Ill have to think about it...

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Bah, you'll all have something to fear at Rocky when me and tcranter tear you all up. I believe we have made quite a name for ourselves lately.

tibs7

Smash Champion
meteor master you are a brilliant player, tbh i didnt expect it from a ness no offence, and toby is awesome to, so i guess teams wont be a walk in the park at all!....or will it :p

Toby.

Smash Master
I'm totally going to bring lots of bananas to Rocky, so I can trip you over on the way to our epic grand final showdown. Right when you trip we'll run over and dsmash you. Oh the irony!

And yeah Ricky and I do alright in doubles, especially with the costume hack that dresses ness up like pokemon trainer :D

Either way it should be good fun.

tibs7

Smash Champion
diddy sucks in teams. i need a pro mk or snake player
bahahaha ahhh young cobalt attila and myself beat chris, jei,djb and shaya in doubles.....now i really hope that attila does end up coming to show you =P

@S.D: wasnt that final against tak and cao lol, nah i know you guys are good, defs a contender to win

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok sure lets not forget that at the last NSW tourney me and jambo's mario and luigi team pwned everyone and we didnt lose a set.
and that was before we discovered our awesome **** trump card.

although we dont have an awesome sig like that though :(
completely off topic, I just found out that the matchup between gannon and shiek is 5 - 95 shieks way.
how ****ed is that?

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
ok sure lets not forget that at the last NSW tourney me and jambo's mario and luigi team pwned everyone and we didnt lose a set.
and that was before we discovered our awesome **** trump card.

although we dont have an awesome sig like that though :(
completely off topic, I just found out that the matchup between gannon and shiek is 5 - 95 shieks way.
how ****ed is that?
ganon v ice climbers is 1-99

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow, I'd love to see a finals match of a tourney where its that matchup and the gannon wins.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
wow, I'd love to see a finals match of a tourney where its that matchup and the gannon wins.
Well if you see 100 finals with that matchup, maybe Ganon could win one. Maybe... XDXD

@Cao : Yay i love that rule! =D Now jei needs to use it for stigma lol

Browny

Smash Hater
I haven't added this to the rules yet, but the Don't Come rule is going to be applied for Rocky. Only 1 MK/Snake per team, sorry colbet man
No need to put restrictions on snake. Snake gets owned in teams in the right matchups.

Get 2 DK's vs 2 snakes on FD or something lmao you'll see what I mean :p

S.D

Smash Master
bahahaha ahhh young cobalt attila and myself beat chris, jei,djb and shaya in doubles.....now i really hope that attila does end up coming to show you =P

@S.D: wasnt that final against tak and cao lol, nah i know you guys are good, defs a contender to win
It's not the opposition that matters - all that is of consequence is the trophies we have of proof of our OHN crown lol. I can't see us defending it tbh, mainly because we don't actually play the game, our posession of the title is something of a joke and we treat it as such :p

Me and Toby dethroned you guys ages ago. Refer to sig for details. =P
You guys beat us in 5 at a regional tournament. Do it at Rocky when it counts and then you'll get the title XD.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
It's not the opposition that matters - all that is of consequence is the trophies we have of proof of our OHN crown lol. I can't see us defending it tbh, mainly because we don't actually play the game, our posession of the title is something of a joke and we treat it as such :p

You guys beat us in 5 at a regional tournament. Do it at Rocky when it counts and then you'll get the title XD.

this is the kind of **** i dont wanna hear, ofcourse we will defend the title and ofcourse we will ****ing win, because we're ****ing amazing anyone who wants to say differently is clearly deluded. P.s cao i never hated you i was mucking around but you took it seriously and deleted me from facebook which was weird cause i tried to type something to you and it wouldnt let me =\

Browny

Smash Hater
stick to wario in dbls shaya imo lol. I agree with the SBR, wario is probably the best doubles character by a longshot. Try to not get gimped so often and wario + MK makes an unstoppable team :p

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
sydney worships melbourne now cause we owned shaya :)

i thought gw was the best in doubles cause of that freakin bucket and good pressure

S.D

Smash Master
sydney worships melbourne now cause we owned shaya :)

i thought gw was the best in doubles cause of that freakin bucket and good pressure
Hmmm I wouldn't go that far.

Shaya is probably NSW's best Brawl player at present, but he's sorta prone to choking, or at least losing the close ones (Tibs seems to be the opposite). There's more depth to NSW than just Shaya and plenty of people capable of beating him. Like when EA took his **** down recently XD.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Yeah, most of Sydney has proved its dominance over Shaya at one point or another in the past. While he is still probably considered our best player atm, its still by only a small margin, with most of us constantly improving. (not me though, I kinda suck) =P

and on the doubles note... -raises PSI Magnet-

C~Dog

Smash Champion
really bored at uni, come on here and wtf sydney has taken over the stigma b thread O_o

and kirby is totally the best in doubles =D

tibs7

Smash Champion
shaya, the match you went falco pretty sure you killed yourself bout 2-3times on japes bahaha same with browny (claptraps).

yeah toby is the best imo, then SD then meteor and then finally shaya :p

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine if Stigma is on the 30th May because I have a bye for Rugby Union (what luck!), but if Stigma starts to happen on a saturday then I won't be able to come to doubles any more.

Afropony

Smash Lord
I would love it so much if all of Stigma-B's tournaments were on a Saturday. Then I would actually be able to go!

If it on the 30th we'll be teaming with eachother Toshiba? Yes?

tibs7

Smash Champion
we clearly dont know, we wouldnt be discussing it if we knew....

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'm fine if Stigma is on the 30th May because I have a bye for Rugby Union (what luck!), but if Stigma starts to happen on a saturday then I won't be able to come to doubles any more.
I'm pretty sure its just for this tourney, since the Lan Smash kind of gets in the way. They will still run on sundays im assuming unless Jei decides to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom