• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Nooooo don't do it on saturday. I have School basketball in the morning (roughly 8-11), club baseball in the arvo (be there 1:30) and club basketball at night (4:50-8) :(.

Also since everyone is complaining about my name, I'm willing to change my gamertag and I'm taking all suggestions :).

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Also since everyone is complaining about my name, I'm willing to change my gamertag and I'm taking all suggestions :).
'SUX' Aka 'Suxinator' Aka 'Sonic's Ultimate Xylophone.'

Alternatively, I think something to do with Smash 64 or your backwards cap will work.
Wait! Wait! I got it! Either 'Sand' or 'Bag' =P

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sorry i cant make it to your meet vermy =/. I would of loved to go but unfortunately I only realized this friday is my dads birthday and well i'm not aloud to go out u_u. Also I'm very ill with a terrible stomach bug, so i wouldn't be fit for any brawl xD plus i dont wanna disease you all haha... (trust me you don't want this bug) >_<

C~Dog

Smash Champion
a meet this friday? and i wasnt informed? *wanders into the darkness feeling unloved*
Get msn dude. =P

Seriously tho. I'll PM you details. I dont think vermy would mind lol.

@Nix: Nixtyfour. Get it?!?!?! lololololololool

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I just thought i might write up about the Melty Blood tourney.

Melty Blood results coming soon, need Sam to give me them before I can post them =/

To be honest I was suprised how many people wanted to play, more people signed up for this then for melee at STIGMA-M (good thing and bad thing =() also the players were not as bad as I thought they were going to be some players like Ulgy, Vermy, Milk, IceK, Devil and Jei (I didn't watch every match so don't feel bad if i didn't mention you =D) all have potential to be good at this game if they wanted to :).

I'm thinking of changing the ruleset for next monthly, instead of 3 rounds, 3 matches it will be one matches, three rounds. For the final 8 or if we have spare time, it will probably be changed back to the original ruleset.

Also I'm banning Chaos for the next tourney, not because he is cheap, but because many new players do not know how to deal with him. Also new players just using Chaos for cheapness isn't making them improve at all. =/

If anyone wants to argue any of these points or has any questions please ask, i'm always looking to improve how this tournament is run because this is the first time I have done anything like this.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
a meet this friday? and i wasnt informed? *wanders into the darkness feeling unloved*

Zero

Smash Hero
Do want your Ciel Executioner! So jealous. I missed out on the preorders of the newer model at Playasia, everywhere else is sold out too.

I'd netbattle in Melty but my connection lags against people 3km away, so interstate is a nono. :(

Melty at Rocky! fund it etc

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm coming to Rocky, so I'll get to play you guys then.

If you missed out on Play Asia try giving ebay a go, they have shops that are usually doing pre-orders.

The clerical version looks horrible imo.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8x-77-d-49-en-15-Ciel-70-36b3.html

That's a good one. There's also a resin model kit that I've seen circulating around but it's quite costly. I'll see if I can find the epic resin where she's firing into the sky.

Zero

Smash Hero
That's the one I've been staring at. But I'm currently content with my figurines. Got two of them in Japan for cheap. Tohsaka Rin and Saber. Got a Nenderoid Saber at Animania, it cost so much. ;-;

http://www.fatestaynetwork.com/dir/DSCF4014.JPG

The clerical one does look horrible, depresses me.

Who do you play in Melty? I play Ciel, Miyako and Akiha, as of now.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I just bought that Tohsaka Rin if you're talking about the Type-Moon collection. I'm a bit of a figure collecter lol.

I'll have to get a pick once the one's I've got coming in the mail all get here.

In Melty I play Kohaku and Ciel lol. I feel like such a tier *****. I'd like to play Miyako, but I can't play her.

Still looking for that resin kit lol.

EDIT: Haha, I saw that Nendoroid Saber a little while back, I thought it was cute lol.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
IAlso I'm banning Chaos for the next tourney, not because he is cheap, but because many new players do not know how to deal with him. Also new players just using Chaos for cheapness isn't making them improve at all. =/
Uh, i actually use Chaos because i like the character. =/ I am strongly opposed to this ban.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I think you should refer people who want to play Chaos to the flowchart, I loled when I saw that haha.

But seriously, all you need to do which Chaos, is that god**** Mantis arm.

Why are you so unbalanced game. Why do you do this to me.

Which version are you guys playing these days?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Melty Blood is a given at Rocky. STAGED AS WELL.
THIS.....IS.......AWESOME!!!!

Condog: Have you played any of the other characters? =P

Also I play Tohno Shiki, but can use just about anyone.

Also we play Act Cadenza Ver B. It will be changed to Actress Again when it comes out though =D

Sieg

Smash Champion
Cool, was just making sure I was up to date lol.

Anyone feel like directing me to a download link when Actress Again comes out?

Zero

Smash Hero
Act Cadenza 1.03A, Actress Again hasn't come out on PC afaik. But seriously, to beat Chaos, refer to the Ciel flowchart. It's equal to the Chaos flowchart in hillarity. :]

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Why didn't I play Melty at this tourney? XP

Oh wait, if it started during singles I guess it made sense...

I main Neko Chaos, as stupid a decision as that may have been, I don't care. He's awesome. xD

Sieg

Smash Champion
Neko Chaos ftw lol. Anyone got Re-ACT? I'd like to play some good old unbalanced Kohaku lol. That would make for an interesting tournament.

Where can I find this Ciel flowchart?

Where's the Mecha-Hisui love lol.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Wtf gaiz.
I disappear for half a fecking day and 4 pages.

In response to all...

Condog. Chaos banded. No brkn 4 u.

Tak. Yay. I r gud @ melty bloodz.

@Attila + Tibzzzzz: yr welcome to my brawl meat. Ill be on msn all day, just ask foar details and I will send.

Darkvermiis@hotmail.com

NO ONE ELSE IZ WELCUM. INVITEZ ONLI LOLOLOLOLOL.

Srsly. 2 many ppl alredi. Dnt take it personally, I had a notice in my msn name all week so nyer. Add me for future references.

Aploplologies foar 1337 5p34k, I r a tad hyper atm. 3 cans of mother in 1 day, and seeing wolverine = awesome caffiene overload.

Ps. Wtf deadpool is mk. He has swords. He has dimensional cape. And he stoleded R.O.B's lazors. Beeeeeep.

earla

Smash Lord
yo attila, tibz n2c soon. wanna make use of this hip membership card

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Sooo....do I just go ahead and book the venue for Saturday 30th?
That's the impression I've received so far...

I'm still trying to find some time to post the results...they should be up by Sunday-Monday due to Vermy's sub-wumborama and STIGMA-M on Friday-Saturday.

And yeah, what CAO said, no more spam please, it took like half an hour to catch up from one day at work.

Wolverine was the sexiest movie.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
If it's gonna be Sat I'll have to book that off work, so I'd say hurry and book it so I can book the time off work. If not the Bendigo represents won't be there... Well, 'a' represent at least... =P

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Saturday is great. Mainly because I won't need to wake up early the next day =)

@Afro: Sure, since you asked.

Hmm, Melty Blood looks cool. I might play it. Can I get it from someone at STIGMA-M? Or should I buy a copy?

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Saturday? **** oh well I'll just go next month.

And guys until further notice my gamertag is SB64 lulz, I don't know the actual name tho :p.

Also I want to buy melty blood too where is it available?
Also Saturdays suck.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Well, you can do what you feel like, but i require two weeks advance notice so i can easily get off work, and Edge might not be able to make it until atleast four, which means i'd also be tied back until four.

So just a question, what would be a rough timetable if it were to be on a saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom