• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've versed CAO in a tournament? WHEN?

Also Luke has beaten Jei in tournaments in more tournaments than vise versa, and Luke has beaten Attila.
Also he is a ginger. He doesn't need your sympathy; probably.

Hell, beating Cobalt?
Like when I 2 stocked his Snake?
Then he beat me with Dedede?
Then the next tournament I firmly cut his dedede even with a low percent suicide.
Then I got metaknight'ed.

Anyway, interstate trash talk, with people getting iffity about it? It seems the melbourners have an issue with the truth? :D ROAR.

<3 CAO.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I've versed CAO in a tournament? WHEN?

Also Luke has beaten Jei in tournaments in more tournaments than vise versa, and Luke has beaten Attila.
Also he is a ginger. He doesn't need your sympathy; probably.

Hell, beating Cobalt?
Like when I 2 stocked his Snake?
Then he beat me with Dedede?
Then the next tournament I firmly cut his dedede even with a low percent suicide.
Then I got metaknight'ed.

Anyway, interstate trash talk, with people getting iffity about it? It seems the melbourners have an issue with the truth? :D ROAR.

<3 CAO.
RAWR but your truth is so wrong!
Luke has beaten me in one tournament evar and that was when you guys came down to Melbourne. I've beaten him in Qld Brawl Buddies, Summersmash, any crew battle you can think of and not to mention all of those doubles tournaments: Brawl Buddies + Lansmash (k I had Chris but shut up) and Don't Come.
I don't think there is anything else. Jei: 3 majors + more. Luke: 1 measly monthly.
Oh and Attila started playing in tournaments in January. He's now top 5 in Melbourne.
Check. mate. Sex. All up on the floor.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Jei.
I love you. Please come over right now and impregnate me, for i wish to bear your young.

@Shaya:
And all this trash talk will mean nothing when Jinxed Crew beats the crapola outta you at Rocky.
Oh yes, i went there. And planted seeds of flame-age. RRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWRRR!!!!

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
This is all srs business Scoot.

Srs business.

Vermy the Jinxed crew sucks lmao.
I wanna join the TEC crew, where the real srs business is.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Condog, Brawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawl.
We need to meet up somewhere, and have some friendlies.
Edit: *Quietly watching interstate argument*

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Lol, scoots not even good at brawl and he could beat melbourne with his tier whoring skills.
:)

None of your crews can stand up to the 4+2 ****ing metaknights. All your crews are belong to us.

None of your shields can withstand my shieldbreakers. All your shields are belong to brokensville.

Oh and Attila started playing in tournaments in January. He's now top 5 in Melbourne.
That just shows how bad Melbourne is ;)

Also Luke beat Attila in November.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Shaya, let your controller do all the talking, cos your keyboard fails at it.

If there's anything I've learned from playing in tourneys, its don't underestimate your opponents. Arrogance leads to failure. In no way am i saying Melbourne is better than NSW or vice versa, but hatebreeding is not helping anyone.

None of your shields can withstand my shieldbreakers. All your shields are belong to brokensville.
Charizard used Rock Smash.
Marth's Sheildbreaker failed!
Marth took 379285398593528% Damage.

Delicious shields.

Nom.

Nom.

NOM.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935

Ok change what I said to: I started admiring Attila's mucles and manly physique from a safe distance in January. Anything he did before that is irrelevent.
That's like me saying "lol I beat you everytime at Brawl Buddies (which I did) so I must be better at brawl than you even though it was back in 2007!"

I'm gimp pimp now. I am pimp of gimps with Pit's downB shield. Thousands of my potential children died on your mother's face last night.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Lol, scoots not even good at brawl and he could beat melbourne with his tier whoring skills.
:)

None of your crews can stand up to the 4+2 ****ing metaknights. All your crews are belong to us.

im good at brawl =(

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah you're right you did win that one friendly at the tournament lol. My point was that it's in the past, you're way better than me now.

Kool Leisha. Probs do it on Thursday. So far confirmed are me, Vermysaur, Khoa and you.

Going sleep now.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i dont look for one night and then you all go crazy talking about me...

Tibs, Gords and I will all get together and pool our Diddy knowledge then push Diddy to S+ tier in Australia muhahaha.
bring it cause all diddy's are essentially the same, and im fine with working around them. hope youre practicing for my visit to qld!

Sigh =_=
my Pit but Attila > my Pit and my Pit > Luke so that's that...
tis true

I've versed Shaya once in a tournament before. I won.

I also teamed with him once. And we lost.

<3
i remember! me and tibs smacked the crap out of shaya in teams at our first ever team meet! twice!

Any smashers down near brighton/caulfield area?
I need moar practice so I can actually get above 25th next tourny.
i live in chaddy, and im never losing to sonic again. no, seriously. lets do this.

Luke has beaten Attila.
my first tourny i had just learnt how to mortarslide. surely you cant hold this argument up for long.

This is all srs business Scoot.
I wanna join the TEC crew, where the real srs business is.
www.gamerhold.com is where the party's at

already discussed. also, in jan, the first time i ever versed a non-cpu marth, it came down to the wire, shaya. id recommend looking out in the future ;)

ew look at me, spamming my own thread.

So anyone wanna come to N2C on Thursday or Friday?
so no movie? id be up for either. compare this to a night out or something and its actually ridiculously cheap (20bucks for 5hours).

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I will only come to N2C if vermy brings my controller! =3

But seriously. Totally in.

Nixernator said:
Condog, Brawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawlbrawl brawlbrawlbrawl.
We need to meet up somewhere, and have some friendlies.
YES!

Vermy

Smash Champion
You got it C-dog. =)

Cao, I used to main Lucario back when we were all playing the jp and usa brawl. If you need any startin points id be glad to help. Also, WHERE IS THE PT LOVE?! But back on track, blue kung fu raccoon is fun.

Also... Ramen for dinnorz tomorrow?!

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Wait, so N2C Thursday or Friday? I might actually be able to make this meet. I Got a N2C membership that expired like, 2 years ago, so I know the place...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Umm Attila,

If you call getting 2 stocked down to the wire, I can't imagine what you mean by getting owned.
Okay okay, shaya is teh awesum, we get it already. Get. Over. It.

@tanman: its looking like its thursday, since we have done it on thursday everytime so far.

tibs7

Smash Champion
i may sit this one out boys, we'll see what time i finish and how tired i am =)

@shaya: are you going lansmash? 'cause you guys can settle it there ........if you arent afraid.....=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom