• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermy

Smash Champion
So tomorrow, times?
I could be in the city round 6ish. Who wants to grab dinner?

And who's bringing a wii, I may trudge mine along.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Vermy, you should know by now that i always bring my wii. XD

Four wiis is what we are aiming for. leisha said she might bring hers, so if you bring yours and someone else does (jei =P ) we should be all set.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
I'll need babysitting to/from Southern Cross Station if I come. My sense of direction be very poor, so I don't trust me to make it on my own... Someone write me a map to get there and back.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Or you could just stay on the train to flinders street and meet myself, Condog, Khoa and Leisha for delishus foodz only 5 mins from n2c.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Any smashers down near brighton/caulfield area?
I need moar practice so I can actually get above 25th next tourny.
Did I see you at Elsternwick Station today at about 10:00am? I was with a friend and we both had MHS bags.

Anyway, I live in Elwood which is about 2 or 3 suburbs away from where you live, I also have a friend who I'm pretty sure you play online sometimes (small guy who knocked you out last tourney). I'll practice with you sometime if we can work something out although after holidays I'm pretty busy with homework and sport on weekends.

EDIT: btw if you go to Splice's on sunday which I hear you may be doing, I may also be there. More people the better:)

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Yeah Afro me and Splice might be playing this Sunday at his house I think. Also I woke up at like 1pm today so I don't think it was me XP. But yeah I'm pretty busy during term as well but we'll see.
I will talk to the other guys who wanna meet up at the next meet I go to (Condog I will beat your ICs lol).
N2C sounds pretty radd, but I either go there and don't eat next week, or keep my money and survive :p. Seriously I'd love to go but I'm so broke, I wish Smash could pay the bills.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
N2C
Shop 100, 200 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000

Time: 6:00-6:30 till late

COST: $3/hour members
$3.80/hour non-members
membership $6 includes 1 free hour
bring money for food if you want
so $20-30 to be safe

BRING: GameCube controllers and the money to cover N2C at least. Also i'll bring melee so that there we can set up something for any melee folks who wanna play old school.

Confirmed list:

Condog - wii + brawl + melee
Chu - wii + brawl
Vermy
Jei - wii + brawl
Khoa
Viva
Cao (since im bringing melee =D )
Tibz (maybe)
Attila - wii + brawl
Atlas

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
woo go Condog. The organizaaarr.

I'll be bringing my wii to work and will finish about 5-6pm...
CAO I'll bring Melee if it means you will come. But one TV only, seeing as this seems to be a Brawl meet...

Yeah, look at Condog's post for details, it's pretty professional.
I was out all day (6am-10pm) so I haven't been able to answer or post anything.
See you all tomorrow for foodz!

Vermy call me when you get in to Flinders Street and I'll meet up with you guys.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Thanks jei =D

Since jei is bringing his wii, only one more is needed. And dont worry, ill bring melee.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ill be there tonight around 7 i suppose. didnt know about the membership thing, sounds worthwhile. ill be bringing my wii, so dont worry :)

@shaya: i dont recall getting 2 stocked by you. but i do recall you losing a round to wayne and then yelling about how it was the tvs fault. lol

Vermy

Smash Champion
You're probably lookin at last train/tram home, Alfa.

Attila, I remember that! Shaya's johns about a laggy tv lol.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it. Gotta work.

Had you guys organised it for yesterday or tuesday i'd of been fine though, haha. Oh well, can be at all of 'em.

Tanman, you must win for bendigo!

Attila_

BRoomer
tues or wed would have meant i was working and couldnt go. we had to prioritize :) jk jk

@alfa: you can leave whenever you want to, but we'll all be catching the last trains home.

Afropony

Smash Lord
I play all of those sports... But I'm pretty terrible at rugby and only do it for my school.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to this months tourney, I've got my first soccer match on the same day. The four options I have are:
1. Go to soccer.
2. Go to soccer and try to leave half time and make it in time for singles.
3. Go to soccer, leave after that and get to the tourney probably 5-10 minutes late.
4. Screw soccer and go to the tourney.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It was a laggy tv. I can't believe how technically ignorant many of you Melbourners are; but LCDs LAG when using ANALOGUE inputs.

I wasn't willing to lose a second/third match after I pretty much suicided twice in the first match trying to sweet spot the ledge; and look how much easier it was for me to win the second and third without a laggy tv.

Also it was Bryan? not Wayne. Unless Wayne is the peach user who's smashboards name starts with a B.

tibs7

Smash Champion
shaya no one really cares who you lost against, the point is that you cracked it at the TV hahaha, ahh good times =)

just go to lansmash and deal with shmot/attila/a' there

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oh for gods sake shaya, stfu and stop johning. If you're gonna keep *****ing, just get out and stop cloggin up the thread with useless ****, k thx bye.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Anyway...
Looking forward to this tourney, low tier tourney is gonna be awesome!
And also afropony, if I were you I'd play soccer first then come to smash, that'd be a good day hehe (Although after soccer I always went to sleep because I was so tired hahaha)
Hype hype =D

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Darn, Been checking times and stuff and me heading down just isn't really viable. $15.80 to arrive by train, $6 membership for 1 hour, 6:30 - 9:55 ish means 3 hours, $6, = $27.80 for 3 hours and wasting another 4 hours there and back. I'd spend more time sitting on a train then playing smash, you guys'd have to have a session a bit earlier in order to make it worth it for me ^^;

Guess I'll just have to wait til the 26th as per usual...

tibs7

Smash Champion
hmmmm amaterasu is coming, this will be a good tourny then =), someone try to bring a capture card or something 'cause that would be teh awesome

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Did Chris mention low tier? Chris is so amazing, I love low tier too!

I'm personally a fan of live camcorder footage, since I like to hear my own voice in the background

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If we could save as many replays as possible, and upload them to youtube on a stigma b account, that would be awesome.

tibs7

Smash Champion
condog that is a fantastic idea!! so you can put the match, me vs earl up yeah? haha..........but seriously mad idea

Attila_

BRoomer
chris is coming? and we're having low tier? twil be a fantastic evening :)

@tibs: yeah, thats a great idea. we can post that replay from a few days ago of my lucas 3 stocking your wolf haha :)

@shaya: was wayne. im 100% on that. we were in the same pool, and you were versing mario. unless this happened against both wayne and bryan. in which case, its even funnier

@condog: feel free to bring a recorder, my friend. i ordered a capture card a week ago, but shipping is up to 6 weeks, so it might not be here for a while.

tibs7

Smash Champion
lav i know its a good idea, we can put up my ROB 3 stocking ur SECONDARY olimar

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wayne, I remember'd your game tag; I was being a tad bit sarcastic.

Also, yes, we were all in the same pool. But I'm 100% sure it was Bryan, because Atlas (Wayne) forfeitted his matches with me and I think someone else after losing to one of the other guys in the pool.

ALSO, I'VE PUT THIS OFFER UP HERE BEFORE, AND ALSO TO ADELAIDE.

I'm happy to record and upload saved matches from replay data if you send me the bins.
Make sure you have the unlimited replay code as well as the gamer tag saved code.

Not too many though, keep it for like semi-finals/finals type stuff :D

Also Condog, stop being so aggro. I don't believe you have even met me, and there's a good chance I've been to more Melbourne tournaments than you have. Interstate trash talking is what half this game is fun for. COMPETITION COMPETITION!!

tibs7

Smash Champion
well you did delete the ones 3 stocking snake, so deleting one cant be as bad as about 3 vids.......

EDIT: and it wasnt that awesome, whenever i get beaten by your lucas with wolf i ALWAYS kill myself

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
... brotherly love... cute.

Shaya gets a troll warning. you can inspire interstate rivallry without trashtalking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom