• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay, since both of you are bringing me a controller, i'll take the first one i see lol

Also, i have run into a problem with trains, so if i could stay the night at anyones house, i would really appreciate it. Phone or msg me on: 0448740330 if you can help me out.

And yeah, i'll get there at 6 then, since so many others are. Although if anyone wants to hang out before then, i finish at 4, so feel free to call me then, and we can meet up. :)

i would let you stay the night at mine but im up north and far away =P

ill probably be there at around 6ish so hopefully i can hang out with some people there xD

also i may aswell put my number down just incase 0400615298

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
so people are coming at 6? ill get there then. and im catching a train home, so i plan to leave a little before midnight.

@condog: it let you stay with me, but there are 10 of us living in 4 bedrooms, so its kinda full.

@jei: so very, very disappointed

tibs7

Smash Champion
Updated version!!!!
N2C: Shop 100, 200 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000

Arrive about 6:00-6:30 till late

COST: $3/hour members
$3.80/hour non-members
membership $6 includes 1 free hour
bring money for food if you want

BRING: GameCube controllers and the money to cover N2C at least. We need 1 or 2 more people to bring their wii's and Brawl copies.

Confirmed list:
Tibz
a'- wii + brawl
CAo
Bryan
Condog- wii + brawl
earla
nix (maybe)
Viral + 1 (later)
Forte =)
Emily
Plasia
Mikul
Tak
Dekar
Chu -wii + brawl
Viva

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
I would totally come right now if I didn't live in Bendigo. Totally. Why can't you guys host something next week, my week off Uni? =P

Oh, also, I've been meaning to ask, any of you guys know where I can pick up a new GC controller, since no one sells them in Bendigo? Proper Nintendo brand I mean. That Spice Orange one I was using last tournament I sorta semi busted and now the 'Up' Only works 50% of the time. I'd clean it if I knew how, but I've been in the market for a new one anyway...

tibs7

Smash Champion
I would totally come right now if I didn't live in Bendigo. Totally. Why can't you guys host something next week, my week off Uni? =P

Oh, also, I've been meaning to ask, any of you guys know where I can pick up a new GC controller, since no one sells them in Bendigo? Proper Nintendo brand I mean. That Spice Orange one I was using last tournament I sorta semi busted and now the 'Up' Only works 50% of the time. I'd clean it if I knew how, but I've been in the market for a new one anyway...
playasia.com sells proper ones... bought 80 bucks inc postage. thats where i got mine.

if something is organised for next week, ill probs be there...

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
I know you guys are there right now, but we won't be making it. :p We are needed else where.
I hope you all had a great time.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ah ahd fun last night guys, but more brawl next time. didnt even vs tak or dekar. although i that awesome double ko spike dekar did is saved on my wii :)

earla

Smash Lord
ah ahd fun last night guys, but more brawl next time. didnt even vs tak or dekar. although i that awesome double ko spike dekar did is saved on my wii :)
4 sure, nice playin again. did u say you could 'wave bounce' without b-sticking? if so how

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Awesome time last night, i love being able to play good matches for a change lol

Your in luck, we do something pretty much every week, either on Sunday or Thursday mostly. So far we've done N2C twice and jeis place once. We could do N2C again next week, unless someone close to the city wants to host.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
fun gaiz, <3 all
but yer hosting is better, and cheaperer =)

for you chris, bryan will host smash every day =)

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah twas a good night, lots of fun.
dekar is right(for once), hosting is better =)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
So far we've done N2C twice and jeis place once.
I've had it at my place like 5-6 times now since the first STIGMA. Always on Sundays.

Anyway, I'm doing absolutely nothing on Monday if someone wants to host or organize something...Or maybe I will again although I live painfully far away from most of you.

PS. Oh good news, sometime this year I'm moving to Noble Park. Yey

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Why is that good? It's just as far away from the city, but on the opposite side, hah

Unless you're suggesting the southeast > northwest

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
@Cao: yeah Smash-wise east > west. Plus the reason I'm moving is a good one (but it's a secret)

@Cobalt: I don't know. All I know is that its an enormous "maybe" and it's in Noble Park. On the Pakenham line apparently...

I'm attempting to organize something at mine for Monday...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I would stalk Cobalt if I could.

He'd be walking down the street.

ALL OF A SUDDEN A CONTROLLER CABLE GRAPPLES HIS FEET!

WATCH OUT! YOU HAVE BEEN AMBUSHED BY A WILD SHAYA.

"LET'S PLAY SOME BRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL COBALT"

Was super effective;

Cobalt blacked out.

*Cobalt wakes up in his room*

"It was all a dream, no, a horrible horrible nightmare, THANK GOD"

"Hey Cobalt, you passed out before, ready to play some bRAWWWWWWWWWWL?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Sup fools
I was thinking of making another thread about this and keep updating it for as long as we continue to do this but then I decided against it for the sole reason of me being in total cbf mode.

Fast and Furious is coming out on the 16th (this Thursday) and I remember the good old days last year when the smashers were in the habit of going out to watch movies together then playing DDR for the rest of the night.
Now I'm well aware of the idiocy of going the day the movie is released so I figure we all discuss and decide on a day that's best for everyone that wants to go.

My preference is a weekday, between the 20th - 24th because I will be working in the city those days and can just easily travel in whatever direction.
My preferred location is Knox city for the obvious reasons. That and most of you live close by (much closer than me anyways) or Crown at least.

If any of you are interested in making this a fun night that doesn't involve video games (at least not console games) then reply/discuss/argue all you want about it and we can arrange something.

If everything goes well and enough people are interested (by 'enough' I mean more than me and Cao going on a date) then I will try to do the same thing for the new Wolverine movie too...

Kgo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom