• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermy

Smash Champion
@Viral:
I just noticed that your alias is from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

AWESOMENESS!

"WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

Kamina is the reincarnation of Captain Falcon.

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
A better reincarnation; he has the glasses. XD
Although, Viral has the bad *** aspect, so I like him better. Also, Viral is voiced by the same guy who voiced Adult Link in Ocarina of Time.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
the guy who was the voice of tidus in FFX is also the voice of ratchet, from ratchet and clank (yer, decline <3)

not coming tomorrow night aww

tibs7

Smash Champion
pre smash gym training sounds like fun! where?
bahahaha, wants to show off. sif not go to fitness first when its free and its way closer

And Deks what the hell, you said your coming, that means your coming!

earla

Smash Lord
yo tibz, whats details on tomorow. exactly whose going and whose bringing wii's etc.
whats cost of the place. i'm not sure if im interested in coming if only a few are going to be there.

cheers mate

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
pre smash gym training sounds like fun! where?
Grand Hyatt City Club Gym - Corner Collins and Russell. Has everything, even a rooftop tennis court. I'll be there from 5.15-6.30pm

I went up like, 1 kilo in the past week. **** yeah
Currently sitting on 64 kg, aiming to hit 70 off mostly new muscle (since i have no fat or a reading of it way below the average) in 3 months.

So hopefully I can reach that transformation in time :)

Their personal training rates suck *** (from $60-$100 depending on the trainer) so I need to know when you're available to train me in Chaddy :)

tibs7

Smash Champion
OK here it is

Arrive about 6:00-6:30 till late

COST: $3/hour members
$3.80/hour non-members
membership $6 includes 1 free hour
bring money for food if you want

BRING: GameCube controllers and the money to cover N2C at least. We need 1 or 2 more people to bring their wii's and Brawl copies.

Confirmed/not really confirmed list:
Tibz
a'- wii + brawl
CAo
Bryan-maybe bring wii + braWl?
Condog- wii + brawl
earla (maybe)
nix (maybe)
Viral + 1 (later)
Jei(if he isnt whipped)
Forte =)
Emily
Plasia
Mikul
Tak
Dekar
not to sure about vermy and ugly????????

and Cao posted location before.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
As always, i will bring my wii and brawl. :)

Also, i finish uni tomorrow at 4, so if anyone wants to do something for a few hours that would be sweet, cos otherwise ill wander around and end up at Nintendo Experience where my skillz will be killed.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Do you guys think there will be any meets next week on the weekdays? I really want to go to one of these! I need practice with my new low tier main Mario!
Currently sitting on 64 kg, aiming to hit 70 off mostly new muscle (since i have no fat or a reading of it way below the average) in 3 months.
'Sif you only weigh 64kg, you look wayyy bigger then that..:confused:
I weighed 62kg at the start of the year and now I weigh 69kg, that's mostly because I have a gym and pool at my school.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably going to use someone new at the next tourney, although I won't say who. This will mean I've picked up a new main for each tourney. Also Haydino might be using someone new too. I hope I place better in doubles next time, last time I came 5th.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
@cao: lol cao i only weigh 69kg atm. strive! ive lost a fair bit of weight since my stress fracture at the start of the year... your gym sounds a bit too posh for my pocket... maybe next time... i practically live at chaddy, come visit sometime? although a casual pass is $28 (wth)...

@dekar: tightass

@earla: snake dittos!

@alfa: i dont really think picking up a new main helps much btw, unless you main cf...

looking forward to tomorrow night! although since no one else seems to wanna go at 6, ill be there at the revised time of 7

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay, you'd better put me down as a maybe, since i feel pretty sht right about now. I'll see how i'm feeling tomorrow, and let y'all know.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
If i can convince parents tomorrow add me to the list =p ill come along also, ill bring my wii and games if you dont ave enough but i imagine alot of people will be bringing theirs already.

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
I meant are Emily, Tak, Dekar, Plasia, Mikul also coming, not Cao. XD
Looks like a good amount of people. Should be fun. =)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
the only thing that sucks is the fee for staying at the venue, $24 ill have to pay but eh i guess it ccould be worth it =p

okay i looked at the list so i guess i should bring my wii since 2 people are bringing soo far if i missread anything

ill also try and get Jesse to come (team fail partner from last tourny viva) :3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
hmmm i can go but i may need a place to stay, my parents wont approve of me getting a train back home at 11:40 lmao =/ lets hope we can sort something out =P

C~Dog

Smash Champion
and cheaaa. I won't be at n2c. Sorry guys, but you'll have Cao there to be my padawan PT. =p
NNNNAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How will i getz my awesome controller now? =(

And yeah. I'm coming. Lucky for me, there is an 11:48 train.

Also, can someone please bring an extra GC controller? The one i have now i a stupid new one, and it sucks ballz.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
@condog: i shall bring you one. the rubber has fallen of he joystick, but ive soften it up good, and everything else works.

hope everyone who's supposed to come actually comes

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
NNNNAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How will i getz my awesome controller now? =(

And yeah. I'm coming. Lucky for me, there is an 11:48 train.

Also, can someone please bring an extra GC controller? The one i have now i a stupid new one, and it sucks ballz.
ill bring one for you if you like =) i guess ill bring all of mine just incase someone needs XD

hopefully i should have no trouble getting a train back... ill have to wait around till 11:40 for the hurstbridge train though D:

tibs7

Smash Champion
the only thing that sucks is the fee for staying at the venue, $24 ill have to pay but eh i guess it ccould be worth it =p

okay i looked at the list so i guess i should bring my wii since 2 people are bringing soo far if i missread anything

ill also try and get Jesse to come (team fail partner from last tourny viva) :3
yes its worth it =), it would be good to bring wii + brawl and yeah bring as many as you can =)

@earla: earliest people get there bout 6:30

i will repost the N2C updated list a bit later

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
ima pop up around 6, ill probably go get dinner or something in the meantime, hopefully ill meet up with some of you XD

Ill bring my wii so you got the 4 you needed.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah don't put me on the list, I can't make it.
Figures, when so many people go, I can't.
Have fun kids ^_^

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay, since both of you are bringing me a controller, i'll take the first one i see lol

Also, i have run into a problem with trains, so if i could stay the night at anyones house, i would really appreciate it. Phone or msg me on: 0448740330 if you can help me out.

And yeah, i'll get there at 6 then, since so many others are. Although if anyone wants to hang out before then, i finish at 4, so feel free to call me then, and we can meet up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom