• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
K I resent that remark about the king of hats.

how can you be king of hats if your not even in the cool hats club?

tibs7

Smash Champion
bahahaha ted great vid,
is he ********? or just dumb? i have no idea...

Vermy

Smash Champion
Because I am the King of Hats. I am a seperate nation from your Cool Hat Club.

....although I would like to be granted access to the Cool Hat Club. I will require diplomatic immunity and will not answer to Vermy, but to King, King Hat, Caeser or The Big Cheese.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lol if i was down a set and 2-0 in the finals against you ted, i seriously would. hahahaha but its banned, so i cant O_o

will play you in a friendly on it though. and just because youre amazing, ill play properly :D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
stages that are banned can still be picked if both players agree to it.

also how can you be a king without recognition?
you must be crowned by the people, but we are a democrocy and we have cool hats for all people are equal most people are equal

Splice

Smash Hero
Wow.
Did she just make up the questions on the spot or what?
The semi-epic music at the end just made the rest of the vid worse in contrast.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Melbourne recognises me as King of Hats.

Vermy's top 5 hat list:
1. Top Hat
2. Irish Golf Cap
3. Cowboy Hat
4. ASSAULT Trucker Cap
5. Madman Beanie

And its democrAcy. With an A. L2Spell. Gg. <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you were truly the king of hats, you'd have a top 300 list as well as a different hat for every day of the year.

my mum recognises me as king of kool.

who needs to spell when your a winner?

Vermy

Smash Champion
....if you were truly the Cool Hat Club then Shaya, Toby, and Liam would have "kool" hats. Since I am the King of Hats, and have never heard nor seen said hats, they do not exist ergo are not "kool".

I chose top 5 for emphasis on awesomeness. Quality not quantity dear Luke.
Although a hat for every day of the year is my goal. However I am the King of Hats, not the King of Siam, so I cannot afford it on an arcade monkey's salary.

It also appears that 10 prizes will be awarded to certain people in deserving positions.

I will give away what the best prize is though.

Nintendo Monopoly. Nintendo all stars are the properties =D. Coincidentally, Metaknight is in it and is literally one of the cheapest characters in the game. Coincidence? Or a Sakurai Conspiracy. We'll be right back after these messages.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
DEAR GOD! I don't come on for a few days because of my exams and you guys spam the thread for more then 15 pages? Took me way too long to catch up, haha.

Anyway, I'm still trying to get the day off work... So yeah I'll know tomorrow if it was successful. If not I think I know of one more option to ditch the shift, as much as I hate giving up Sunday shifts (<3 the money) I have always done so for Stigma.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
....if you were truly the Cool Hat Club then Shaya, Toby, and Liam would have "kool" hats. Since I am the King of Hats, and have never heard nor seen said hats, they do not exist ergo are not "kool".
cool, not kool.
just because you havnt seen said hats, doesnt mean they dont exist, besides you've only ever met toby and liam once in your life and shaya... well lets not go there shall we.

I chose top 5 for emphasis on awesomeness. Quality not quantity dear Luke.
you are right, quality not quantity, however "king" is a fairly illustrious title and to claim it you would surely need both quality not quantity, now 5 is not quantity, and as for quality... well lets review that list shall we?

1. Top Hat - an old classic sure, but old and way too overused.

2. Irish Golf Cap - golfers are ****ers

3. Cowboy Hat - the only kind of cowboys that wear these kind of hats are the gay kind, or American girls trying to pass themselves off as attractive. your not some American girl trying to pass herself off as attractive are you?

4. ASSAULT Trucker Cap - a trucker cap is a fairly common (read: unroyale) hat, and the brand is of one that has never won a crew battle as far as I'm aware.

5. Madman Beanie - the beanie look only really works if you are snowboarding, luckyily madman is a great company though.

sure you may be the self appointed king of hats, but can you really say your the king of hats with 5 "mediocre" hats?

this whole conversation, riveting as it is, stems from extreme jealousy over teds wario hat. shame on you.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
DEAR GOD! I don't come on for a few days because of my exams and you guys spam the thread for more then 15 pages? Took me way too long to catch up, haha.

Anyway, I'm still trying to get the day off work... So yeah I'll know tomorrow if it was successful. If not I think I know of one more option to ditch the shift, as much as I hate giving up Sunday shifts (<3 the money) I have always done so for Stigma.
gotta push with the time ds, whats the total number of people coming to stigma x anyway?

i rekon we have definately got more than 50 ppl

C~Dog

Smash Champion
oh btw australia, i have legitimate johns already. tore a muscle in one of my fingers in my left hand rockclimbing. gripping anything (including controllers) hurts like a b*tch atm.
*facepalm*

EDIT: i have a PT hat, can i be in the cool hats club? xD

tibs7

Smash Champion
PT hat is ****, as is meteors sonic hat and scabes link hat =).
but yes wario and luigi not so koooool.

turnout will probs be like 60 me thinks.
i think i convinced like 3 people to come

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Any more talk of hats will get you red-carded. Sugar-coating talk of hats into the Smash conversation will also get you carded.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
fun police...

60 people turnout is ridiculous, I hope there is a huge amount of tv's or its gonna be another gay tourney where things go way longer then they should and we dont have time for low tiers or crews or anything.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Did the awesome NSW crew convince jei to run crews first thing? :O

Either way,
I don't believe Liam, S.D nor Toby are coming.

Our crew is looking weak.

That would leave us with only myself, ted, luke, d0n and meteor.
I'd say we'd put up a reasonable fight :D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah thats not a bad crew shaya, we'd still ****

our real strength though, comes from the fact that we can field a whole 8 man crew of **** players whereas the other scenes can only really have crews with a few **** players and then just good players and stuff.

tibs7

Smash Champion
im sure bryan would. hes actually really good in teams (not including breaking the game ahaha).
yeah you 2 will do well.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Last time we teamed he died, took all of my lives and then killed himself vertically with the parasol...

Splice

Smash Hero
We could just do 5v5 crews to make it fair for the NSW guys?
Ohwait

TOBY ISN'T COMING? :(:(:(:(:(
this is what i would call the "worst case scenario" V.V

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Alright I'm definately confirmed as attending this now.

Also some of you might be interested in knowing that this stigma will very well be my final tournament...

...as a Ness main.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Well I got the shift off so i'll be there for sure.

And about the crew battle, while I'm sure it would be interesting for some people I know I for one am not interested in something I won't be apart of, I really love being apart of crews and the excitement of it, more then singles Tourney, so if it does happen I'd like to know there would be one I could be apart of as well.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
question for the bendigo boys: is it possible that anyone could get the team vids from the last stigma that i went too off him, and bring them down? i asked him to upload them but hes a bit busy atm, and would really like to relive the ****... he'll know the ones im talking about... if you could grab them on usb or something that would be appreciated :)

and how many Oos are coming? toby, please tell me you still are...

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Yeah no problem attila, Tanman said he was gunna give me his Portable hardrive to take down cause of some videos Tibs and some others wanted, I'll tell him when I see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom