• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
Atlas: all TVs possible need to be used for Brawl pools/singles. Unless its an actual 64 plugged in, don't even think about it. With all the hype and expected attendance we need it to run as smoothly as possible, so no piss farting around.

And your smack talk is rubbish. I owned you upside the head tonight at n2c, and I'm not even melbourne power ranked. So please stop, you're embarassing yourself. Kthx.

Vermy has spoken. *raises fist*
what i do with MY tvs is none of YOUR concern

btw vermy we did not play 1 1v1 match at all and you say u can beat me? ha laughable

tedeth

Smash Master
About showers: Yes, for the love of god, shower.

About timeouts: The way Wario is played doesn't always mean you are trying to time someone out. It's very rare that anyone would actually "aim" to time someone out. The fact is that Wario's major strengh is that he's very good at baiting and punishing whiffed attacks. So you have to play defensively. If you have the % lead, I'm going to wait for you to make a mistake, then punish that mistake. If you don't want to attack, yay my fart is charging.

If my opponent has the % lead, i will try to slowly build up chip damage as my fart charges, then try to get an early KO from the half waft if I see an opening. Saying playing Wario like that is wrong is so stupid. It's like saying "Snake shouldn't use explosives because they are cheap" or "Marth shouldn't use his sword because it's too long", it's how the character is played.

Vermy

Smash Champion

btw vermy we did not play 1 1v1 match at all and you say u can beat me? ha laughable
Jei's already said it. We need as many TVs+Wiis as possible, and no friendlies are to be played during pools. If you wanna be DQd, go ahead, be my guest.

$5 MM. :) unless I'm so laughable that I'm not worth your time.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay think everyone needs to calm down now, its getting a little bit feisty in here =/. Just all get along please.

Tourney in two days look forward to that instead of pointless arguments =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Atlas - Work on your english. I really hate the way you post. It makes the threads look even more trashy than it already is.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer

correct, your tvs are your tvs, but the venue is not being directly funded by you or your n64 corner. we all chip in to the venue to play smash. you do not own the venue and therefore do not possess the right to change the purpose/use of the venue.

oh and mm vermy. and mm everyone else you seem to think youre better than. i need some cash.

@ted: i dont think anyone said the way you play wario is gay. more so thats hes just gay in generally (which is something i agree with...).

in general: my flight leaves in a couple of hours; gotta survive another test first. its gonna be a busy few days... oh, and everyone should look at the stage list, cause norfair and other stupid stages are legal. lololol. and finally, are people legitimately thinking of wearing suits to this? if so, i might follow suite hahahahaha

that was for you, luke :)

Vermy

Smash Champion
Thank you for clarifying that Attila. <3

Suits sounds good. Shaya and I will have suits at the ready. But if its gunna be as hot as it was yesterday, hell to the no.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
predicted to cool down + rain over the weekend, i hope that comes true because i already miss winter and it's only november.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Good Lord Dean. I hope you're right. I just wanna wear pants again, is that so much to ask?

Given the amount of interest in cosplaying, there will not be a cosplay comp, but instead a "best dressed" award will be handed out.

That being said, I would love to see Ted and Luke wear suits and have their Wario and Luigi hats. So much win to be had.

Splice

Smash Hero
There is a vid of me vs Earl where the commentary was on my clothes and trendy cargo pants. :)
So i think i have a chance at best dressed.

I want to play you too Luke! and D0N, and Meteor, and uh Shaya, and anyone else who comes down too!
And to Ted, if you want to play campy (properly) in friendlies, without people being annoyed with you, you can play me anytime* ^_^ Luigis Mansion, Norfair or whatever you want : D Time outs are the best if they happen, too!

*not when either of us have a tourney match though so its ok4jei :)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Best dressed is Unreon.

And it's more like he's best dressed in Australia.

I'd say Cao is second but I haven't seen him in a sexy suit yet.

Splice

Smash Hero
Great Atlus has developed an ego >_>

How about this

I
Can
Beat
Both
Of
You (and I don't even play this anymore)
How is what Atlas said egotistical? Pretty sure saying that you can beat someone coz you beat them in doubles isnt really legit so if its true he has a point. If anything what you said is egotistical.

Tak do you only post to take the piss out of Atlas and agree with Sieg these days?

@Abhishekh : Thats good to hear! I hope i get to play you again :)

@Tedeth : That's a shame. I personally enjoy it ^_^ Even though I fail at it : D

Afropony

Smash Lord
At Splice, I love your socks that go up to your knees :p

Tedeth can I get some friendlies with you? I've only played you in a doubles set and that was a while ago.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
i think i'll wait untull im actually well to verse you atilla i promise if i get good enough i'll go for a money match against you!

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
hey devil you're pretty good you should get top 5
<3 <3 <3

also epic lolz at all the hostility in this thread, I think people need to remember that arguing on the Internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win your still retarted.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero

as has already been said, they might be your TV's but in coming to the tourney you are handing over control of them to the TO, if you dont like that then they dont have to let you in, if you want everyone to hate you (I'm not gonna say what I wanna say here) go ahead and try to get smash 64 running in the middle of a tourney just like dont come.

also I've played both of you and I'm pretty sure vermy can beat you, your skill is the laughable thing here, or maybe its the fact that you think you have skill (too harsh?)

anyways, tak could beat both of you, his fox was the madnote.

and finally, are people legitimately thinking of wearing suits to this? if so, i might follow suite hahahahaha

that was for you, luke :)
;) oi you gotta show me what to do on norfair, just mad platform camp or what?

also epic lolz at all the hostility in this thread, I think people need to remember that arguing on the Internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win your still retarted.
I like this post, even if it applies to me the most.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
God I am so sick of the bull****. Can everyone get over the ***** fight and just be friends?

On a serious note, Jei the BBoys are confirmed to be bringing 2 TV's and 1 Wii.

There maybe a second Wii but that is only a maybe not a definite.

Splice

Smash Hero
<3 <3 <3

Devil has the most sig worthy quotes of all time. I must say, this one tempts me. Oooh...

Although i didn't realise anyone was arguing/being mean :dizzy:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolwat siyro no ones fighting, if you want fighting go try to toll the qld melee players, they go off.

I <3 all of melbourne, except atlas, and I'm probably the most confrontational person who has been posting in this thread.

Sieg

Smash Champion
lolwat siyro no ones fighting, if you want fighting go try to toll the qld melee players, they go off.

I <3 all of melbourne, except atlas, and I'm probably the most confrontational person who has been posting in this thread.
What the **** man...

WHAT THE **** MAN!

I'M WATCHING YOUR **** MAN. STAY AWAY FROM QUEENSLAND MAAAAAAAAAAN.

But yeah, sif dis on me Splice. I thought we were friends. I thought we were over the fact that I tried to eat you.

Man.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
the creepy thing about luke and i we have alot in common yet he despises me *sighs

you dont actually know me luke so what your saying is pretty stupid, i dont hate you.

the jurys still out on money matches. i need to work and earn money before i start mming anyone

spoken like a true man teddy

for the sanity of everyone on the boards please keep all insults to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom