• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I don't know Wayne I still play Jigglypuff quite a bit, I'll still get some rests in....DownB joke...lame....I'm sorry...

Oh and Attila her name is Tahlia...Attila...Tahlia...the pronunciation is similar I guess...
Thanks everyone <3

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
wow. her name is actually mine, just mixed up, with a 't' swapped for an 'h'. jei, i hope you know i wasnt being serious...

:)

Vermy

Smash Champion
L2spell atlarse. Kgo.

Ahhh the clarity of intoxication.

Congarts for th 3rd time Jei. Wubs <3

Shut up I'm awesome.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Attila I hope you know we named her about 8 months ago and the spelling of her name is completely coincidental...

With the amount of people expected to be at this I really hope we can fit everything in I really do but I didn't expect so many people expressing interest. I mean, last year's final tournament was freaking tiny and it had a few interstaters present...this is looking like an enormous turnout so far.

Attila_

BRoomer
yeah i know jei, just teasing ;)

tahlia is a lovely name, much better than jean-paul...

btw kids, teams is going to be lol. team 7 really doesnt lose. focus on singles kids, it may be a much better way to waste your time :)

/end trash talk

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer

btw kids, teams is going to be lol. team 7 really doesnt lose. focus on singles kids, it may be a much better way to waste your time :)

/end trash talk
*Cough Tak/Cao, cough*

Too bad he retired ;)

tedeth

Smash Master

/end trash talk

DW Attila I think I'll just keep it simple and win both. :p

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Congrats Jei, I love the name <3

Team Smash Daddy to beast melee teams =D

Hopefully we'll be able to help to get at least a top 3 placing as my gift to you =)

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations Jei! You'll be an awesome father!

This is going to be one of the best Stigmas ever.

tibs7

Smash Champion
We like the idea of sending me to clear out tibs whilst MK Toby sweeps the competition;

to win money.

Congratulations Jei.
Tahlia is a fantastic name :D
im alot more prepared in this MU now, soooooooooooo even though i havent played since rocky, you will lose ^_^.get past ted properly then trash talk.
and congratz jei, madt name. i approve.

@earl that combo video music was mint as, vermy take his advice and get it nowz :)

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Nobody pay attention to X, wear whatever the hell you like

I may even wear a tracksuit in spite of him

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS TO JEI AND SOXXIE

<3<3<3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
im alot more prepared in this MU now, soooooooooooo even though i havent played since rocky, you will lose ^_^.get past ted properly then trash talk.
and congratz jei, madt name. i approve.

@earl that combo video music was mint as, vermy take his advice and get it nowz :)
I'm pretty sure I got past ted properly "fine" :).

Don't get 3 stocked in a tournament match before trash talking.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Coming home tonight, lets hope the weekend isnt too hot... I cant stand this boilinf hot weather anymore >.<

And hurray apparently melbourne is getting a heatwave again this week... Fantastic! More bushfires again -_-

tibs7

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I got past ted properly "fine" :).

Don't get 3 stocked in a tournament match before trash talking.
you beat him coz you banned JJ. :p

after taking 3 stocks off me on a cp. you pretty much get 3 stocked by attila on a neutral wtf. you gimp him at like 20% then he doesnt die for the rest of the match and takes all 3 stocks off you. imo that is worse. =)
all in all, we have both made epic fails, but yours is worse ehehe:chuckle:

Attila_

BRoomer
oh and shaya, having spent most of the yesterday versing a proper d3, i now know the mu to a tee, so might want to think about sticking to marth. oh wait, that doesnt work either...

tedeth

Smash Master
Oh Ted. You are a man of lols. I see the racist undertones, and I tip my hat to you.
Hey man. I never said anything about anyone's race. I said Shaya was greedy. If you choose to see that as a reflection on his race then YOU are the racist.

:p

EDIT: Attila, have you met any Wolf players in Japan? I sure hope they're better than the average American Wolf. :S

swordsaint

Smash Master
GUIIIZZZZ, I can comezors to this if ANYONE AT ALL (except one very special person), can host me for two nights. Sunday night and monday night. I'll be outta your hair on tuesday. If not, I'ma have to look around for something cheaper again.

Attila_

BRoomer
japanese smashers are hardcore and cheap. everyone 'secondaries' mk (meaning they use him if they have an even or bad matchup O_o). i met up with a couple of guys for a small meet. i could take half of them down anywhere near consistently. two mk mains beat me pretty consistently (espc at first), as did a d3 main who seconds mk. there was japan's best mario (lucas lolled at him though), a zss, ics, a peach and a guy mains pretty much everyone. i was only beaten by mks and the d3. the other characters weren't an issue at all. and what the guys who went to america were saying is completely true; we really dont have anyone in aus who plays mk properly. im not used to getting 3 stocked and i certainly didnt like it very much. got much better and more used to things as the day progressed, even took down the d3 a couple of times. sorry shaya, im pretty proficient at camping now :D

so no diddys, marths or wolves. so i didnt get any practice against my main adversaries characters. pity. almost lost to a PT btw toby, i really have no idea how to play it. and japanese snake dittos are amazing!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
and what the guys who went to america were saying is completely true; we really dont have anyone in aus who plays mk properly.
see what did we tell you, you guys have no idea.
I think you'll find your skills will improve heaps attila, but when you get back they will fade away abit again due to lack of **** in aus.

earla

Smash Lord
what are their play styles like? you find any techniques we didn't know about here in aus? what are the mk's like? what is 'proper' mk playing like?

Attila_

BRoomer
what are their play styles like? you find any techniques we didn't know about here in aus? what are the mk's like? what is 'proper' mk playing like?
they do what we do in aus, except in fastforward with better spacing and counter attacking. gimping is perfect too; recovering almost always involves taking more damage to recover, that is, if you manage to. and the tornado... no one uses it properly here either... oh, and japanese mks survive fresh snake utilts at 115% on neutral stages. gg everybody.

@d0n: the guy who mains random used a dk once, but i lolled all over it with my samus hahaha. they only seemed to be good when using mk...

swordsaint

Smash Master
It's not about DIing differently, they probably just DI it backwards like you're meant to, one up air, and then jump. You can't die off the top by jumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom