• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Maybe Japan has superior Peaches and crap Snakes?

Peach did dominate Japan in Melee... and Kei/Takagi beats me with any kind of Peach, always

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Ted: 6:45pm
D0N: 7:30pm
Luke: 7:55pm

I'll sort out when im getting to the airport. It will prolly be when Luke does, as my parents will most likely not wanna get there and have to wait around for ages.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oh yeah we'll be down the other end of the house this time Ted, so no worrying about HD cables and we have a bigger tv.

However HD cables would be useful for Stigma, or the tv will lag! Gasp!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It would have been Daz, but he will be in the Peninsula that weekend. So I'm free to host.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
How many sydney people are confirmed? I'll be hosting ricky if he can come. If toby cant be housed by anyone else I could maybe take him in. Depends on what I have planned. But im sure someone would be willing to take him anyways :3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
**** yes :D

I would have done the asking myself,
but Ted did it for me,

FOR FREE (lol, jokes jokes)

Toby is probably training it down with me (wtf hes insane), so its a sat/sun night visit :D

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
okay so everyone all housed? =) thats good,

hype for this weekend =D

also remember, n2c this thursday people, its toms birthday that day aswell :3 So... COME! >=o

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
When are you two arriving at Southern Cross Sta.?

The train is horrible. Whyyy..........?

There are hella Nandos in Collingwood and Richmond, which are neighbouring suburbs.

Also, if D0N and Attila and company are in town on Saturday night we could just have our Crown meet then, because **** ain't going to get done on Sunday at this rate.

D0N

Smash Ace
So besides good ol A`, I MM'd a couple others.

Earl
Ledge
Condog

Anyone else want a MM?

What's a nandos? Nvm ill find out when I get there

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Thats some helpful info Cao, =) Ill have a look on the map to check which is closest. Maybe we could drive if people really wanted nandos badly.

Looks like we may have to drive since they could take a bit of a walk, unless people run for it. How long is the lunchbreak? OH not till 3:30, I guess people should register fast and run to nandos XD

I would mm match you don, but I suck in singles =) I just spam my panic button

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
They are too far to make a quick dash for during a lunch break, so it'd have to be a supper thing if you want some on Sunday.

tibs7

Smash Champion
sure why not.
and nandos does take away now i think, soooooo if you really wanted we could do a cw and get the orders then someone to be the guy who picks all the crap up =)

Splice

Smash Hero
Who wants to money match me on BRINSTAR?
i'll MM you on Rainbow Cruise for $2, you can use MK if you would like?

D0N I'll also MM you for $2?

If you haven't noticed, I'm being pretty tight with money atm as my parents have stopped being a source of income :(

tibs7

Smash Champion
i think its 'cause we all watched boost and was like wow wario is like gayest char in the game. and no one wants to play 8minutes every game :D
but if you really want, i will MM you....

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Everyone should money match Ted on the sole condition that there is a 99min time limit instead of 8.

tedeth

Smash Master
Guys, guys. I swear it's fun when you're playing like that. :p

In fact, I'm sure given the correct commentary without someone screaming "THIS IS GAY" every 30 seconds it's enjoyable to watch. Commentary effect people impressions alot.

Like in reality it's perfectly concievable to have 3 matches that all go for 5-6 min if both players are reasonably even. All those matches were like 6-7 min. I just feels alot longer when you're hearing commentary talking about how **** it is.

Anyway. Might start playign mroe Wario against more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom