• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
then im doing my job!!! btw you played tales? i played that game through so much more than iv'e play smash, probably over 500hours on that fun as game

im still taking food requests for "stigma x" i can make cakes cookies and scones!!!
for real

_X_

Smash Lord
NEW STIGMA RULE: NO TRACK-SUITS​

You know who you are people. Please use Earl as an example. Choose to ignore this rule and entry will be two fold. And if everyone could shower, that would also be great, but I wont get my hopes up.

C~Dog

Smash Champion

You know who you are people. Please use Earl as an example. Choose to ignore this rule and entry will be two fold. And if everyone could shower, that would also be great, but I wont get my hopes up.
I can't tell if you are seriously setting a dress code or are just trolling people who dress mega casual.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i dont plan on bringing any clothes home. so ill be probably dressing in tibs' clothes. ill just pay the fine and get it back when i win then.

:p

Nixernator

Smash Ace

By tracksuit, is my normal attire of baseball cap, baggy pants, ripped skate shoes and hoodie in or out? Just wondering.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I don't have a suit. I'm already having trouble finding the money to come, and then X has THE NERVE to sya pay double if we don't dress HOW HE WANTS us to. Just dumb.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Just to be clear, i'm in favour of the shower rule. It should be triple the cost if you don't shower.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
My little girl was born today ^_^
She's small and cute and looks exactly like her mother (thank God)
This tournament is for her....hype hype hype.

Also why do so many pro interstators come to my tournaments? It's so awesome I could cry.
Every STIGMA is a major ;)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
My little girl was born today ^_^
She's small and cute and looks exactly like her mother (thank God)
This tournament is for her....hype hype hype.

Also why do so many pro interstators come to my tournaments? It's so awesome I could cry.
Every STIGMA is a major ;)
congrats jei! how exciting for you! of course i expect you derive a female equivalent of my name for her... attilette, perhaps?

and in regards to the outer staters, some of us have been working rather hard to create the necessary hype and conditions for roping them in.

playing smash all day tomorrow so ill bring home some *** tech skill for y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom