• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Takeover bout to takeover the next couple spots on the powe...nvm that was corny lol.

Anyways MD/VA kicked my *** this weekend. I think I don't wanna live here anymore cause you guys have the best Kirby on the EC, the best Marth on the EC, the best Luigi on the EC, and the best ICs on the EC, wtf was I thinking before!??!?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
we all knew when m2k left u guys would get worse

its like how nj was a joke in melee til m2k

no m2k= jersey/pa fall to ****

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Takeover bout to takeover the next couple spots on the powe...nvm that was corny lol.

Anyways MD/VA kicked my *** this weekend. I think I don't wanna live here anymore cause you guys have the best Kirby on the EC, the best Marth on the EC, the best Luigi on the EC, and the best ICs on the EC, wtf was I thinking before!??!?
what about the best snake on the EC :-(

and junebug has officiailly proven hes the best lucario in the EC

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
what about the best snake on the EC :-(

and junebug has officiailly proven hes the best lucario in the EC
Yes of course :D.... If I don't call Anti a Snake main :)

Bleh, get at NJ Plank, I got wrecked but most of NJ still doing fine with.....uhh.....lol, ADHD?? I can't honestly consider Ksizzle atm since he don't plan on attending anything ever. He's like Spam now.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Yes of course :D.... If I don't call Anti a Snake main :)

Bleh, get at NJ Plank, I got wrecked but most of NJ still doing fine with.....uhh.....lol, ADHD?? I can't honestly consider Ksizzle atm since he don't plan on attending anything ever. He's like Spam now.
say all you want...but everyone knows hes an MK main!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
NE has the best Yoshi, Pit, Wolf, and Zss. Jersey got the best Diddy and D3. PA got the best Bowser. Md/Va has the best everything else.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I was just joking about plank camping in Melee. He did it because of Vidjo is the one of the biggest campers in Melee so he camped him back.

Camping in Melee takes ridiculous tech skill to do lol. It's actually easier just to attack your opponent because if you mess up camping on the edge your dead.

for example, that thing with shielk Plank was doing the edge that makes him invincible; not that easy to do. Also if he timed it wrong once, the opponent could've just hit him and Plank would've been dead.

So in conclusion

in Brawl: camping the ledge/ camping = easy to do

In Melee= camping the ledge/ camping is techinical and hard to do. it's easier just to take your opponent on.

@CK: not caring has been your excuse for not getting better for the last year and a half. Step it up.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
How? by beating Neo with Donkey Kong or beating PS with metaknight?

10tellmeeeeee
you mad?

why does me usin/bein a little good with other characters take away from me being a good lucario? i know you have a list of accomplishments with lucario as well, zucco, and are probably better or even with me but don't try to take away from my wins just cause i play other characters like DK. that just makes you seem arrogant.

D: sova?

Zucco

Smash Master
Im not taking away your wins. Clearly you are good from these accomplishments, I'm just saying you didn't do them with Lucario. I wouldnt have teamed with a Lucario main who wasn't good, thats just asking for last place.

Top Bottom