• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
phil just cuz u play, and we dont, doesnt mean ur better than us. i guarantee me, omni or forte could EASILY beat you handily in a serious set.

let's not forget who we are here

its still smash, and i'm still plank. and you're still you. i'm still gonna win.

the truth hurts

KageMurphy

Smash Master
phil just cuz u play, and we dont, doesnt mean ur better than us. i guarantee me, omni or forte could EASILY beat you handily in a serious set.

its still smash, and i'm still plank. and you're still you. i'm still gonna win.

the truth hurts
Well I don't know about EASILY but I'm not taking anything away from your skill bro, I'm just not for that list is all cause your not active. Its not like I insulted you, you just don't play anymore. Its an activity thing, not skill thing.
O yea, forte should be on. edits
Yeah, if you're gonna leave it then have that **** right lol.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
There was no 2 stock, liar. Also, 1 win compared to like 10 losses doesn't matter much, good job on having the better day though. /shrug
First game on Battlefield went to last stock last hit. I won. Second game on your counterpick, Smashville, was my victory with a 2 stock. lol

I may be one 1-2 with you, but records mean very little. Most recent/consistent wins are what matter the most. Besides, the 2 loses I had to you were MMs, one dating all the way back to April, and we all know I was terrible back then.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
**** get owned by JJ

Token Black- i'm pretty confident you are bad at remembering things about your own matches, because I remember them for you, so I trust JJ's word on this

KageMurphy

Smash Master
bah, you're gay. get mad or something
I can't, too jolly
First game on Battlefield went to last stock last hit. I won. Second game on your counterpick, Smashville, was my victory with a 2 stock. lol

I may be one 1-2 with you, but records mean very little. Most recent/consistent wins are what matter the most. Besides, the 2 loses I had to you were MMs, one dating all the way back to April, and we all know I was terrible back then.
Unless you have a replay I am sure it was 1 stock, sorry guy. Not like it matters.

As long as I'm up on wins I don't care. You have to play catch up, not me. If you even give a **** lulz.
**** get owned by JJ

Token Black- i'm pretty confident you are bad at remembering things about your own matches, because I remember them for you, so I trust JJ's word on this
Thanks ROB

Lobos

Smash Master
Forum Name Lobos
Which game you play actively- Brawl/Brawl+
County: PG
City: Bowie
Contact Info: AIM = LoboRage
Crew: JLB

When is the next update? After pound?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I still play D3 !!! >.< lol
D3 as in Dedede or Diablo III? Diablo III is getting lonely without friends to play with D:

Anyway, didn't we say the "Talented Players Not Ranked Due To Inactivity" list needs to go? There's no recent activity to support Kadaj, Omni and Plank as still being talented, nothing personal but I go by facts. Just because someone was on the PR b4 doesn't mean they should still be getting mentioned. I also laughed at Forte not being on there cause he's just as good/better then the people there, but it needs to go regardless IMO
This. Agreed.

the truth hurts
MD/VA Power Rankings - Your power is no longer being ranked because you are inactive. If you wish to be remembered, make a thread called "Please remember that Im good at this game qq but I don't play it". Case Closed.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I think anyone thats good at melee can/is good at brawl, period

@GDX lookalike- no problem, thats part of what i'm here for, now time to make the next record positive in your favor

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I haven't heard of anyone good at melee that has immensely struggled in brawl, they've either thought it was dumb and quit, or they stayed on and play

Take Kirbstir for example- he was a great metaknight to start, then just hated brawl entirely, and left the scene, but he was good when he practiced

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Those people probably aren't versatile then, brawl is a different game.yes. but different competition...no.

you can have fun and play competitive but its not gonna happen when you just hate and dont give the game a chance.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure he uses mk lol
nah, just against you, but i'll soon use lucario since zucco has shown you're beatable with lucario! oh snap! just kiddin

but i use a lot of characters sporadically. D: lucario is obviously the character i use the most, then DK/falco, then MK, in terms of singles.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
june bug if you go to the next VC aka VC7 let me mm ur falco for any amount of money.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Those people probably aren't versatile then, brawl is a different game.yes. but different competition...no.

you can have fun and play competitive but its not gonna happen when you just hate and dont give the game a chance.
not true, we def did give the game a chance. a ton of us played the game for over a year until we realized it just wasnt gonna change, and the boring campy nature of the game is always going to dominate

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

Pretty sure most people who played Melee gave Brawl a chance.
Ehhh, Brawl is just too broken in my opinion, but instead of going around complaining about the game, it's much easier to just keep playing Melee or any other game.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I don't think anyone will be questioning Takeover's PR position after these past two weeks...

Coney

Smash Master
we also need to bear in mind that alan considers wolf the worst character in the game

that alone should strike him from PR talks

i still think it's PT

Top Bottom