• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Lobos

Smash Master
Sadly Korn is our best MK but only enters singles like once every 3 months, Forte doesn't do singles anymore...

Omni comes to stuff like once every 2 months, Lukky quit and went to SF4, Plank hates brawl....

Someone should step up and main MK LOL

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Sadly Korn is our best MK but only enters singles like once every 3 months, Forte doesn't do singles anymore...

Omni comes to stuff like once every 2 months, Lukky quit and went to SF4, Plank hates brawl....

Someone should step up and main MK LOL
P-S This is your chance to achieve GREATNESS!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Jon, are you high

if not you must be maddddd bored

I think HAT probably has the best MK in MD/VA of active players, IMO, or Boss/PS

Of the MK mains, I think Forte is slightly up on Kornn, but forte never proves himself, so Kornn is the best

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hat or boss prob would have good mks if they put time into them, at least they have brains

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Jon, are you high

if not you must be maddddd bored

I think HAT probably has the best MK in MD/VA of active players, IMO, or Boss/PS

Of the MK mains, I think Forte is slightly up on Kornn, but forte never proves himself, so Kornn is the best
Tant man u on crack . Id say sins mk is better than ps. hell lil b's mk is better than ps mk. not sure bout boss cause he very rarely uses him. and for hat i wouldnt say the best but hes up there.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude, i would blatantly play snake in any kind of serious match, but its nice that people are now considering my jiggs to be slightly better, because its probably true

and seriously, HOW many times do i have to beat Candy's wario with jiggs and samus before you all realize its garbage?

CPing/playing Metaknight: When skill just isn't enough.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i still think Sanoscy has the sexiest mk
korn is like my little mk brother

Omni

BRoomer
oh, heres my list

mk - me and korn
snake - candy and hat
ddd - me and chillin (real talk)
falco - chillin
diddy - md/va sucks with diddy. esoj hasnt stepped it up enough and thumbs is lame for quitting
wario - slikvik and bmx. i think bmx is slightly better

the rest is obvious or doesnt matter

Omni

BRoomer
oh, and i'm trying to get all the md/va smashers + more to play Legend RO with me. ragnarok online. **** is mad fun. everyone of you guys should join so we can do dank ****. i just became a Monk oh yeaaa

Omni

BRoomer
its just a private server that u dont have to pay for. there's a good amount of people in here and the rates are pretty good.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
stick to console RPGs, they dont waste your life...... AS much. and the stories are better

i mean sephiroth doesnt kill aeris in RO

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I just started playing Diablo II again. This game is still Win even 8 years after it's release. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wario - slikvik and bmx. i think bmx is slightly better
Absolutely not. BMX/Forte got rocked super hard by Atomsk's Wolf/DK and my MK/Ike. BMX then lost to my Ike in singles. BMX is decent, but...on Slikvik's level? Nah. Slikvik is gdlk. He was really impressive at Viridian City in doubles friendlies and then he beat Pyronic~Star in singles.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lol uh...i literally have not played you in half a year
dude, omnis barely played in half a year. most people that post in this thread arent even good, inui isnt even FROM this region. no one here really knows what theyre talking about (except hova)

Omni

BRoomer
Inui & Slikvik: u mad

i like bmx's wario better. slik is just more patient and campier which makes his wario better. in terms of versatilty, teams play, and the ability to function with Wario i think bmx excels over slik there.

basically what im saying is be better slik. no johns

Omni

BRoomer
ive gotten to a point, slik, that i can beat people without ever playing again. it's because i have an ability to read people, understand their habits, recognize their patterns, and ultimately understand how a person plays. i came to a tournament about a month ago and i watched everyone and played against everyone and the same patterns and habits still exist.

some players like June have stopped making poor decisions overall and has become solid because he introduces a new and less faulty style of play. he also has amazing reactions and makes really good decisions in his game play.

sanocsy is extremely fast and knows MK much better than me, but he focuses too much on himself and less on his opponent. when he loses momentum, he doesn't step back and attempt to recover and usually recklessly tries to regain because once sanoscy has a string going he gets **** going.

the main reason why im allowed to judge YOUR skill, slik, is because i've played you countless times as time has passed. when time passed, your entire persona did not suddenly change and it wont. i've stressed that you need to adapt a new way of playing and thinking because i felt it was limited to an extent and unless you've suddenly become a different person i doubt that its happened. you're my boy, but i know your **** and i know what move you wanna make before you make and that hasnt changed.

whats up real talk

Omni

BRoomer
whats up md/va lets talk. i'll tell you the truth about life and dk

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
and all im saying is your not qualified to judge my skill when i haven't played you in forever. im not even mad considering most people wont agree with your opinion...and i dont really care what style you like lol
i agree with omni

other people should also agree :chuckle:

Top Bottom