• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Wow you guys

Since I'm so amazing, and I know Tant's play style, I can tell you exactly who he would win/lose against

1. Meep - lose
2. Neo - lose
3. P~S - lose
4. Chu - lose
5. June- lose
6. Candy - lose
7. Boss - lose
8. HAT - lose
9. Azen - lose
10. G-regulate - lose
11. Kornn - lose
12. ESOJ - lose
13. Sanoscy- lose
14. Sin - lose
15. Takeover - lose

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Wow you guys

Since I'm so amazing, and I know Tant's play style, I can tell you exactly who he would win/lose against

1. Meep - lose
2. Neo - lose
3. P~S - lose
4. Chu - lose
5. June- lose
6. Candy - lose
7. Boss - lose
8. HAT - lose
9. Azen - lose
10. G-regulate - lose
11. Kornn - lose
12. ESOJ - lose
13. Sanoscy- lose
14. Sin - lose
15. Takeover - lose

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
lol. MD vs VA. That would be..cute...

All you have to do is put on the ledge grab rule when playing Plank and I think those 10 people he listed would beat him no problem.

And don't sleep on ya boy Junebug. He's been steppin shi up recently. I'm pretty sure he would 2-0 you lol.

On another note. No one cares about inactive player. Instead of that just put up a list of honorable mentions or sum **** like that. For people actually playing the game and trying to get better. Not for people sittin at home not doin ****.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol. MD vs VA. That would be..cute...

All you have to do is put on the ledge grab rule when playing Plank and I think those 10 people he listed would beat him no problem.

And don't sleep on ya boy Junebug. He's been steppin shi up recently. I'm pretty sure he would 2-0 you lol.

On another note. No one cares about inactive player. Instead of that just put up a list of honorable mentions or sum **** like that. For people actually playing the game and trying to get better. Not for people sittin at home not doin ****.
ahahahahah right man you need to practice this so much

u right :chuckle:

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ahahahahah right man you need to practice this so much

u right :chuckle:
ummmmm.....look at everyone in the PR...especiall y near the top
guess what?
we all practice =]
thats why we're better than everyone else

saying you dont need practice is stupid
b/c you dont practice...hence the reason your horrible at brawl

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Tant, you gotta stop assuming ****, it's pretty annoying... lol
that's why you're bad at seeding brackets....
LOL at your ignorance

That's why I'm good at seeding brackets, i get things wrong once in a while, but I'm pretty much better than everyone else in MD/VA at it, and if you think someone does a better job, please let me know, I'd love to learn from them. G-reg is probably as good as me, now that I think about it.

I'll show you at bolts

You can't make everyone happy on seeding everytime, and I acknowledge mistakes when I see them. Last week was an obvious mistake (Candy + Kornn should've been top seed, but I gave it to Chu + Chillin, they are clearly weaker now then when they beat Inui + Atomsk)

Step it up Cafe, I love you guy, but saying I'm bad at brackets is dumb, people seem to only remember the bad ones...

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
what happened at apex? oh yeah i outplaced every md/va person aside from you and i hadnt played for months lol

Didn't you get 17th. If so, you only tied with a lot of MD/VA

however since i know people in this region are always ***** *****es about mm's except for the 3 or 4 ones that actually are prob better than me and i wouldnt choose them in the 10 anyway.
I'll do it although I'm not on the list

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ok this is what i think
no offense to tant....but i think that the top players are the ones that are able to make the best bracket....making brackets is all about where you position the top players....and players that arent at that level view things entirely different than the ppl at the top...they just dont see the bad beats happening and everything that is involved when 2 top players play eachother
like with chu+chillin....you gave them 1st seed just b/c they've beatin a team??? they're prob just as good now as they were when they played inui/atomsk....its just different times now...things change...there was still no proof of consistancy from just that...chu has not won doubles in along time (no offense to chu since hes still amazing at doubles) and he teamed with an inactive player....i mean it was obvious....at least to all the top players...that they should of def. not got first seed

HAT

Smash Ace
next time we have a tournament where the originals participate

you guys should just enter your own self-sufficient circle jerk tourny

first team to *** loses, and you guys get the seed that you actually deserve.

holy ****ing ****.

MD/VA, the only place where people ***** about seeding at a $5 tournament.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
practice? you wanna talk about practice? let's talk about the game!

i dont need any practice. just a 16-24 minute playlist to keep my attention while i plank the **** out of meep. :p

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
LOL at your ignorance

That's why I'm good at seeding brackets, i get things wrong once in a while, but I'm pretty much better than everyone else in MD/VA at it, and if you think someone does a better job, please let me know, I'd love to learn from them. G-reg is probably as good as me, now that I think about it.

I'll show you at bolts

You can't make everyone happy on seeding everytime, and I acknowledge mistakes when I see them. Last week was an obvious mistake (Candy + Kornn should've been top seed, but I gave it to Chu + Chillin, they are clearly weaker now then when they beat Inui + Atomsk)

Step it up Cafe, I love you guy, but saying I'm bad at brackets is dumb, people seem to only remember the bad ones...
Seeding is tough because no matter what, there will always be complaints. Tant is pretty good at what he does because he is not bias.

KageMurphy

Smash Master

holy ****ing ****.

Yeah really, one seeding error and they still end up winning makes people complain this much? Its really sad. Plus I am sure Chu had some influence since its his bi weekly.

btw, "i think that the top players are the ones that are able to make the best bracket" <-- ****ing LOL, you think you can make a better bracket then Alex Strife, Solid Jake and Tant(OMG a seeding error, that's never happened anywhere ever b4 on the planet but here, lets all kill him). Lol, no. HAT and Greg are the only other people I think who know how to make brackets around here.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
HAT, Tant, and Greg. I've never had a problem with their brackets. I'm pretty sure if anyone else made the brackets it would be Speed vs me first round every time. Then winner plays Meep or sum **** lollll. OF course Meep has a bye so he's ready to get his grab onnnnn. Get his grab onnnnnn. Banning Yoshi's while we play.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Hat and Tant do good brackets, anyone hating on them should shut up and eat ****s for the whole year.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
lmfao @ originals being homos now

told you guys they were whining too much

this is what brawl does
wow, at least originals talk bout something that matters like seeding. Its better than you trolling all the time *****ing bout how the game sucks. Do u really not have anything better to do than come ***** bout a game you dont play? Do u think anyone gives a crap when you come here talking bout how much the game sucks and why u quit? ***** go make some **** curry or something.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
wow, at least originals talk bout something that matters like seeding. Its better than you trolling all the time *****ing bout how the game sucks. Do u really not have anything better to do than come ***** bout a game you dont play? Do u think anyone gives a crap when you come here talking bout how much the game sucks and why u quit? ***** go make some **** curry or something.
10GetRapedByJose

boss8

Smash Hero
lmfao @ originals being homos now

told you guys they were whining too much

this is what brawl does
who's whining???

im not..... i just play the game and shrugg.....

last time i saw you u where whining about GIMR's playstyle.......

u where whining about doc in melee........

hmmmm idk what to tell u.....we are clearly winning in md/va

so im not mad.....lol

u mad?? :laugh:

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
wow,so by that logic all he has to do is hit up two or three tournaments and he's set to talk the same amount of ****....

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
wow,so by that logic all he has to do is hit up two or three tournaments and he's set to talk the same amount of ****....
Not at all. No where do i say originals or anyone else is allowed to whine or argue b/c they come to tourneys. im just commenting on his random whining and how its pointless cause no one cares. If he still went to tourneys no one would still care about his whining unless it had some sort of relevance like seeding. thats all.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

holy ****ing ****.

LOL. This made me laugh a lot.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
About bracket seeding. I think Hat's and G-reg's seeding is better then Tants, but thats just me.

Top Bottom