• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

B0NK

Smash Lord
This shi- has always been normal for md/va, first we kept the shi- talking offline, than moved it to xat chat, now it's on fb lol

Get over it or don't attend the one tourney they have every 2 months, it's how MD/VA's always been.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Two sides to a story:
Scott Robertson II Ok wow I was wondering why my phone was blowing up with noise. Lets just get a few things straight here:

As of today, I was defriended by Caitlin Flanagan. What reason I dont know.

I'm still the same chill guy. I was doing typical trash talk as always just like always. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is I was not impressed with your teamwork. You constantly yelled at Joe how he wasn't pulling his weight when the week before he had proved himself by winning against lie and kingtoon. So, I can say whatever I want to say. That's competition. If you consider my opinion of your skill level bullying, then that is just a poor perception. I don't treat you any different as a smash player than anyone else. Fact is, if someone had been talking about me instead of you, everyone would be laughing right now. And I wouldn't even be mad about it.

Also, dragging a whole bunch of other people into this was really silly. What business does Seibrik or mvd have on this? That was really lame.

Maybe I went a bit overboard on the hate train. And for that I apologize. But harassment or bullying? No way. I love people too much to personally degrade someones character who I don't know that well and especially since I don't have any beef here.

We have gotten a ton of new players recently thanks to my efforts along with Phil and Joe, so you really can't say that either. We have a tight knit community.

That said, you're welcome to challenge me for any amount of money, my wife and I are financially struggling and I would love to make a profit.

Ill probably delete this entire post in the morning, unless things settle down. Have a happy new year.
17 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

:018:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Hey, would just like to say that Zero the mk player from chile is in richmond right now. Not from this area so don't really know where to post this so i figured here is best. So i contacted chu and he said he'll try and see if he can host a smashfest/andor house him possibly for sunday or monday (not really sure). Just figure id spread the word, incase chu isnt able to do that, perhaps someone else can step in his place. I suggested he go to xanadu on tuesday.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

Top Bottom