• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Here is your new PR for those who care, created by Joe and Tant;

1. Seagull Joe
2. Logic
3. Neo
4. Lie
5. Pink Fresh
6. ChuDat
7. Luckay
8. Iota
9. Poyo
10. tc1

I'll edit it to page one sometime later today with characters, if I remember.

:017:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Kinda wondering what poyo has done this season to be put over some people. Same with chu since I haven't seen him at a single tourney for like..this entire season. :happysheep:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
That's understandable. I feel a tad annoyed that june got removed off the PR but not Chu. They had the same activity this season and their placement on the last PR was only a difference of one so it seems a bit biased. :happysheep:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I have no reason to be on PR, Korn and Boss have done well in NC, Coney got 7th in the Midwest although Korn and Boss got 1st/2nd (split) twice in NC I believe. I feel like me and TC1 shouldn't be on, Boss and Korn should be and Coney should be an HM.

Literally all I did was beat TC1 this season and he hasn't been performing this season either, so yeah.

EDIT: Just read Luckay's post. So you had to have attended a local to get ranked? Makes sense I guess. XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't really need to explain myself, but I will:

I gathered the results from every event MD/VA attended this season. We had a minimum 2 event requirement (Joe attended 10 tourneys since august. 2 is more than reasonable as we had 5 locals, 6 if you count Xanadu Tuesday). So that threw out Coney, Boss, June and Korn right off the bat.

Chu got 3rd twice at two different events. June didn't attend an event this season. Korn only attended the Chu event (that he did well in, which nets him HM). Boss also only attended one event, OoS in NC. Coney is the same, as well as TKO (not that he would be ranked), in Ohio.

Iota would've been higher, but his 9th place out of 12 at Joe's event losing to Pink Fresh kept him below, considering how well Pink Fresh performed this season he had to be below Pink. Luckay and Iota were very close.

Seagull and Logic were very close for the top spot as well.

There will be a 2 event minimum for next season as well, which will go past APEX.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I hate how that event got put against me. ****in PF..:glare:

Also I had no idea that chu went to any tourney this season. That makes his placement make a lot more sense. Checking now I'm 100% sure Korn made the 2 tourney requirement. He went to Chu's event and entered singles at the VA local on the 17th, he had to leave early but he still placed.

:sheep:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I hate how that event got put against me. ****in PF..:glare:

Also I had no idea that chu went to any tourney this season. That makes his placement make a lot more sense. Checking now I'm 100% sure Korn made the 2 tourney requirement. He went to Chu's event and entered singles at the VA local on the 17th, he had to leave early but he still placed.

:sheep:
Which Va event?

Edited with characters Phil:

1. Seagull Joe :wolf: :metaknight: :random:
2. Logic :olimar: :metaknight:
3. Neo :marth: :sheik: :metaknight:
4. Lie :diddy: :metaknight:
5. Pink Fresh :lucas:
6. ChuDat :kirby2:
7. Luckay :pit: :pikachu2:
8. Iota :warioc:
9. Poyo :metaknight: :kirby2:
10. tc1 :diddy: :metaknight: :gw:

:018:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I feel like iota would be higher than me considering I've lost to pink more and he beat lie/logic while I only beat lie. But ya gotta keep luckay number 7 :denzel:

:phone:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn only attended the Chu event (that he did well in, which nets him HM). Boss also only attended one event, OoS in NC. Coney is the same, as well as TKO (not that he would be ranked), in Ohio.
And one NC event, when I beat both PP then Stingers.

:cool: But that probably don't count for no reason.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328301

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329189

It was that one. Korn entered Singles, but had to leave after losing in Winners' to Iota.
Well, I was talking about Chu's and NC tourney.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Study yo engrish more. When I'm not johning, make no sense say more johns. Stay scared to enter singles tho.

Iota plz, see me in project melee so I can whoop yo prepubescent ***

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Best scene ever, look how you talk about one of us. Can you imagine what **** they say about the rest of you? I heard it...

Top Bottom