• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
yep, thats pretty much how i broke through my most recent plateau. helps soo much

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Tk I used to be pro at halo 2 and travel. One way we got better works for any game. Record your matches and watch them. Analyze each different situation and see what you did wrong and what would have been a better option. Also, watch and analyze vids of players who are better than you to see how they handle various situations differently than you or better than you. And learn from that
o word?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@lie

I have almost never given a **** about what you said cuz its all the same ****

and regardless what you say I don't think **** is going to change...which is kinda ****ed up cuz I always be having ur back when Sin or whoever start talking ****

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
who who and who?
Gun shot ?

what a name...
is he :yeahboi: ?
lol...Me(My gamer tag was Etigris), Dizzy, and Pepperz have longed stopped playing halo. We stopped after halo 2. But I'm pretty sure Gun Shot still plays. And If yall didn't know us back then that says something about u not me. Especially if u don't know who Gun Shot is. lol yall must be johning me :bee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDcK37IF27M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8glg096Ml8

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Takeover, why do you have that falco as ur smash icon???????

I can't wait to ROCK md/va at Ktar :)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Shado and Speed, going to Bolt this weekend? Let's get the turnout hyped. Matador and Freeze, what about you fellows?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
[yt]lhjwrDGZFE0[/yt]

just makin sure you guys are all still keeping up

with DAT BOOT

edit: also, who wants to play with me this week? im kinda free if u guys give me a 2 day notice

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
[yt]lhjwrDGZFE0[/yt]

just makin sure you guys are all still keeping up

with DAT BOOT

edit: also, who wants to play with me this week? im kinda free if u guys give me a 2 day notice
Me is free tis weekly.
Will Slik give ride, I go to ur house MM 5 dollors that it.
hahekhahiiihiiihahaha

Inspired by my Falco at DC? :)
Ohh snaps you did use falco vs. me. :bee:

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I'd be in for whenever on a thurs night. I was up at RIT in upstate NY through thanksgiving, and I'm about that rusty for brawl play. If there'd be play suitable for a not-so-incredible weegee/marth/TL/DK main anytime this week, I'd try and go.

I'll keep in on the thread and see what's up.

Noraa

Smash Lord
If it would alright, i would like to go to one of theses HTC. Slik ride if you go? If thats ok with you Omni

Coney

Smash Master
so i think i showed some of you the callous on the inside of my middle finger, right? and how i thought it was from writing?

i'm pretty sure it's from shielding now, i realized it yesterday while playing that i hold that **** down hard and the inside of my middle finger goes against the curve of the shoulder button

brawl is changing me physically

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
so i think i showed some of you the callous on the inside of my middle finger, right? And how i thought it was from writing?

I'm pretty sure it's from shielding now, i realized it yesterday while playing that i hold that **** down hard and the inside of my middle finger goes against the curve of the shoulder button

YOU'RE TURNING INTO D3.

/caps

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Hey yall I need a partner for the tourny this saturday. Does anybody have a good wario? I have awesome followups with him. Well, I have great follow ups with everyone cuz Imma good team player. But wario would be fun haha

Oath.

Smash Ace
so i think i showed some of you the callous on the inside of my middle finger, right? and how i thought it was from writing?

i'm pretty sure it's from shielding now, i realized it yesterday while playing that i hold that **** down hard and the inside of my middle finger goes against the curve of the shoulder button

Who uses the middle finger to shield? Seems awkward, I use my index fingers

My dashing, neatly trimmed-nailed index fingers.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Who uses the middle finger to shield? Seems awkward, I use my index fingers

My dashing, neatly trimmed-nailed index fingers.
I use a similar grip to what coney mentioned and noticed the same callous in like october. Problem I have with index R shielding is that it's too hard to get from R to Z and back quickly, IMO. Middle finger is R dedicated, and I end up with a sort of horizontal claw grip. The index finger covers Z and Y(jump) and my thumb can C, B, and A. It works pretty well, actually. But yeah, the right side of your right middle finger can take a beating if you get really tense on your controller in hard matches.

Top Bottom