• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Lobos

Smash Master
Should be easy getting a high placing at pound between the md/va players since alot of guys flake out.

I voted for that poll even tho I know that I won't enter brawl at MLG if it does make it back. BLACKOPS ALL DAY!

Coney

Smash Master
tbh a lot of really good players haven't done anything this season

if any time is the time to get ranked, it's now rofl

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
with thanksgiving, christmas, and finals it's understandable for there not to be that many events

Coney

Smash Master
remaking the PR graphic now, reformatting was a blessing in disguise, this one is going to be much prettier...just torrented a huge load of fonts, gonna scrutinize and pick good ones

our region may suck but we're gonna have a good graphic dadgumit

oh btw instead of being locked into a special move/player theme, you'll get the choice between the two this time since most players thought having both was kinda dumb

a crew emblem for each player will be put in its stead. ATHF/Originals/VGBC, can you guys send me a small graphic you want to represent yall? for reference, FNB's will be scaled down from our banner:

something longer rather than tall would be mighty kind, for scaling purposes

Omni

BRoomer
remaking the PR graphic now, reformatting was a blessing in disguise, this one is going to be much prettier...just torrented a huge load of fonts, gonna scrutinize and pick good ones

our region may suck but we're gonna have a good graphic dadgumit

oh btw instead of being locked into a special move/player theme, you'll get the choice between the two this time since most players thought having both was kinda dumb

a crew emblem for each player will be put in its stead. ATHF/Originals/VGBC, can you guys send me a small graphic you want to represent yall? for reference, FNB's will be scaled down from our banner:

something longer rather than tall would be mighty kind, for scaling purposes
i think you're doing too much

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I was kinda thinking that but I mean...its whatever...he's wants to put in the extra work.

yo are you done playing or what...I still need some sort of direction if i wanna keep improving...

Omni

BRoomer
i'm done playing Brawl as in i probably won't attend tournaments anymore unless im bored out my mind, don't feel like playing SF4, and a lot of cool peoples will be there

@lobos: we'll see

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
hmm...guess i need to find a new mentor...seeing as the one that actually lives with me keeps comparing me to our 2 roommates who never really wanted to get good but yet he tried to help them and it didnt work therefore he won't help me cuz he assumes it won't work.

Coney

Smash Master
i think you're doing too much
yeah probably

i have this ridiculous need to MAKE things for some reason

also tk i really don't know what i can do for you, constant play doesn't really help to be honest, it's more what you take away when you DO play

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I just wanna get like a once a week set in...it really isn't that much to ask for...we play like twice a month and half the time its wifi doubles..

+ I've taken away a hell of alot

everyone who is not you notices something different about how i play everytime

last time I played PS he said was playing way smarter than I have been

last time I played Slik he said You killed my rolling habit.

just because I'm losing too you doesn't mean I'm stagnant in growth.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm not tryna do anything smash related during New years...unless it was go to that hotel party/tourney in MA but i dont have a car atm

falco03

Smash Lord
if mdva can see this im about to turn 18 so i think is should gorow up and im sorry for the *** hole ive been mostly to vg and fnb

um kaffie wassup. ive been practiing with slik logic gimir apostle twins. u can play with us or wifi me?

boss8

Smash Hero
lol VA's smash scene is dead......

korn-works
jose candy and all of woodbridge-starcraft
lil b big b aka bonk-idk havent seen them in a MIN
june-school baby -_^b
chu-spams bairs until all of MD figures him out n its GG xD

as for me-im jus to lazy to learn anything...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
WELP

I quit tourneys and work now and steven lives in NY now for school

edit: cafe call me or get on facebook or aim or something mutha ***k

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
if mdva can see this im about to turn 18 so i think is should gorow up and im sorry for the *** hole ive been mostly to vg and fnb

um kaffie wassup. ive been practiing with slik logic gimir apostle twins. u can play with us or wifi me?
You've been mean to FNB?

Also, you haven't been an *******. You've just been immature. Grow up a little and stop betting what you can't afford. But I'd like to think you're a good person overall.

I'll practice with you guys in Laurel some time.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I was kinda thinking that but I mean...its whatever...he's wants to put in the extra work.

yo are you done playing or what...I still need some sort of direction if i wanna keep improving...
Tk I used to be pro at halo 2 and travel. One way we got better works for any game. Record your matches and watch them. Analyze each different situation and see what you did wrong and what would have been a better option. Also, watch and analyze vids of players who are better than you to see how they handle various situations differently than you or better than you. And learn from that

Top Bottom