• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Chart (Outdated); please refer to the new chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
LMAO. only had 15 hrs of work this week. sorry.

Im not tryna do a 500$ mm with anyone lol. But Im definitely down for a mm. Me and sum homies are getting ready to purchase tickets to pound. Hype! Zelda is gettin ****ed up. and YL.
Get ****ed up.

I work 36 hours a week.

I'm awesome.

Also I'll **** yo **** up so hard.

rhan

Smash Hero
Kao would win.

Taj would win.

And I'd **** all of the above with YL.

OHAHAHAOAOAHAOHAOA

I just made a new argument guys. :3

GOD!

Smash Ace
So I think yl>mewtwo and yl>>zelda.

But yl<kirby. Kirby's tiny body can be hard to hit with bombs, so its hard to get stage control

rhan

Smash Hero
Kirby's pretty bad... And the projectiles aren't that hard to hit when the target is tiny.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
the thing about tiny charcters is they make it harder to lock down and if you're big like let's say DK(his jumps aren't slowen down like gannon's/bowsers so he makes a better case for it plus he's somewhat fast) that fat body makes it harder for the user to move it out of the way/close self. Really you'd be surprised how much of a difference size makes. However to say that souly will make it harder to camp? no it just makes it easier for them to avoid the projectile won't make them get to the camper much faster.

you need a combo of beating out camping moves+speed. i'd argee kirby is the slowest in the game(bowser on YS is faster than kirby.)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
no, that just means they coincidentally take up the same placement, but otherwise there is technically no placement correlation between the two

also pichu sucks more bawlz than every other character combined.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Pichu might be better than Kirby.

Though that's really not saying much. And he could also be worse than Kirby.

Other than Yoshi being at the top of it, ordering the bottom tier is weird.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think the warp star counts but whatever. Also I've been smoking after that my mind takes like a few days to a week to recover and my mind is terrible. I shouldn't ever smoke. I'm horriblely confused and depressed. yoshi is better than the rest of the bottom I argee.

pichu is better just not in real play because kirby is far easier to get down and people don't know how to fight kirby. but yeah puff is harder to understand than kirby. I don't know, I think puff is harder to play as than kirby. Once you've played enough kirby I feel like there aren't any more surprises worth doing. stone mindgames aren't as cleaver as they seem i've rested people out of that.

crap i'm ranting again.

short story pichu's nair is safer than anything kirby has and punishes decently like nair to up-tilt to nair even works on puff I played in training mode doing combos and junk today.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Pretty sure Kirby's bair beats Pichus nair. If you put 2 low tiers together, then its like playing Fox/Sheik except way worse... and that also means its all about the player.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure ness's d-smash can beat fox's nair which move is better?

get that logic out of here. nair has greater distance covered so pichu's nair hitbox is fact longer in shorter brusts of time. Pichu's SH is safer than kirby's bair you can nair or 2nd jump back jolt seriously beats out like every option other than marth WD forward f-smash or something like that.

You can't do everything with kirby's bair and besides most people have a baetter bair to camp with DK, luigi, puff, space animals, marios, and not counting the great fair campers like marth, ness(XD) or gannon.

you can seriously win a match with just nair as pichu.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
roy has like 3 moves worth uses a fair amount he has B, d-tilt and grabs to small combos all of them aren't to easy to CC. But roy is incrediblely terrible. but his awful match-ups feel worse to me. I don't know I like pichu vs sheik even if it's so terrible it makes you want to cry.

no Pichu's nair if used right is safer than fox's nair I didn't say that first catuar did. even if you're ******** and can't can nair upair/jab on a sheild you can sstill buffer rolls/spot dodges and they can't really punish it oos unless they predict your roll and WD after and are marth and grab you cause you're still sheilding from after the roll. pichu has monster rolls compared to most of the cast it's like 33rd or something better than falcon rolls i'm pretty sure.

Really if you last the 1st part that damages on their sheild you can in fact bet them to the sheild grab from having a frame adavance.

as for being tilted XD if that happens you're to predictable and could easily mix-up with jolts and d-tilts. or full hop FF nair or whatever. there are only a few more spamable moves. however this is the most spamable non camping move in the game.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Roy is definitely better than Pichu without a doubt, and I'm pretty sure most people at this point believe Pichu is better than Kirby.

The thing is, no one cares because they both suck ****. One of them just gets ***** slightly harder than the other.

None Shall Pass

Smash Apprentice
You would be wrong, very, very wrong...
I doubt this. Roy spacing game is so much better. Roy has side-B gimmicks, amazing grab reach.
Roy is definitely better than Pichu without a doubt, and I'm pretty sure most people at this point believe Pichu is better than Kirby.

The thing is, no one cares because they both suck ****. One of them just gets ***** slightly harder than the other.
Really? I thought about it quite a bit, so hear me out.

Roy can't approach, has horrendous fall speed, and has weight perfect for getting combo *****.

In terms of spacing, Roy is better. But all those negative factors even that 'positive' to a neutral.

I remember Mew2King stating how terrible Roy was, possibly bottom 2.

john!

Smash Hero
i have seen great players of every bottom tier character except ness. i really think ness might be the very worst. name me a ness player that could beat armada's kirby or kdj's pichu.

i hear hungrybox has a good ness, but i've never seen it...

None Shall Pass

Smash Apprentice
i have seen great players of every bottom tier character except ness. i really think ness might be the very worst. name me a ness player that could beat armada's kirby or kdj's pichu.

i hear hungrybox has a good ness, but i've never seen it...
I've heard of good Ness players. MoFo, for one.

But good Roy players? Was Sethlon decent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom