• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Maddness 16 Results/Shoutouts

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
LMFAO @ brawl kids complaining about people camping/playing gay. you realize you're playing brawl right?

MORAL OF THE STORY: in the smash community, last place finisher can chill with first place winner. no one gives a **** about how good you are. if you play smash you are part of a community. fighting is stupid.
YESH <3

Shoutouts?

My team name: best name ever
Joey: love love love. our team raaaaaped lol. good games all around
MilkT: I'm going to wear my LBD to the next tourney we're both at so we can match
Sai: I don't know who you are :(
Mogwayup: nice to meet you briefly
KEN Y: awesome to see you again! you are so chill. I told you fellowship with smashers is good :)
Kyu + Relax: good team games bros. I like to downsmash.
Boxman + Larx/Darc + Dazwa: I have no idea how to do this shoutout LOL so here goes:
Dustin + Dylan: get wrecked on green greens SON. lol always a pleasure playing you and of course always a pleasure seeing you.
Trevor + Eric: ggz you guys are good lol. we'll get you next time
Banksypoo: <3 we should play some
I'm forgetting people I think?
Anybody I played friendlies with (didn't catch any of your names): ggz
Tio: ur dumb

This was great even though I only stayed for like 1/3 of it.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
ken Y i heart you man u r one of the coolest smashers ever, u know that

i just pasted the results for shoutouts and u didnt enter haha

<3 banks ...

bloodcross you may not remember me but im the kid that was going half as crazy
as you when we were watching green ace vs peachkid

I understand ur frustration ... and dont quit ... dazwa gave you mad respect after he beat
you and all these kids just dont really wanna play you and complain about ur playstyle
cuz they oviosuly cant beat you

keep maining falco and keep playing campy ... all the best players in Melee play campy as
**** ... jus look at jman and thorn when they lazer spam ( <3 these nigas)

edit:

@cogsmooch- omg i almost forgot about cog ... nice seeing you to man and i grew the beard just for you
lol ... but i shaved it off for milktea ... yes fellowship is very good and i love all of you ... stay vegetarian

Banks

Smash Hero
cogsmooch you left so early i saw you for a millisecond. but it was a good millisecond

also nice sig

also, also.

joebot

Smash Rookie
Brawl Singles

1: Gdragon(Darc) ($206.80 )(MK/Marth/Falco) - grats. we need to play
2: omegablackmage ($112.80) (Wario) - hey man what happened to our friendlies? next time. grats on second, and i was glad to have witness that waft vs. icy
3: fatal ($56.40) (Snake/MK) - good stuff
4: TV (MK/Diddy/Rob) - good stuff in doubles, usually i'm the one making that kind of comeback :p
5: Green Ace(Yoshi) - still placing high, nice
5: Dazwa (ZSS/Pikachu/wtfelse he wants to use) - man those were some close games, i'll get you next time
7: C.Awesome (Snake/Wavebird black magic) - let's play sometime?
9: Peach Kid is angry D:< (Peach/Angry) - our doubles match was pretty fun, good stuff
9: Scrub (MK) - nice talking with you as always, step up that mk :o
9: Icylight (Olimar) - good games and you were vs. obm was a cool match to watch
9: BUTTcross; the wavebird victim (Flaco/Wavebird) - not bad for a last minute team in doubles, sorry for the teamkills - it happens :p
13: For the benefit of Mr. K there will be a show today.. on trampolines(Ace) (Diddy/DK) - yeah you knew it, i had lots of practice playing against turtle. i'm sure he would give you some advice if you wanted it
13: Bizkit (Snake) - success! haha good games man.
17: Latin - dude you got me, good stuff, your pit threw me off. i went on a winning streak after though :p
17: Vigilante - good games
25: Bass - awesome kirby, he's a combo machine against rob at low percents

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
2: omegablackmage ($112.80) (Wario)- Remember me... at least my name? Would have loved to friendly w/ya and get 3/4 stocked again
13: Omster- Nice seein ya, never knew you were a Smash player. Let's friendly next time, Olimer is one of my tougher match ups.
33: Witty- You played a good Marth, keep at it. Nice job punishing me whenever I got aggressive
33: Banana Hammock-Good fun with random match ups/Falcon dittos. And stop FJ blizzard so much ; )

Sorry if I missed anyone, I'm not too good at remembering names. Thanks for the Snake pwning... fatality I think? I needed that one. Good match... Mr. GW player. Almost had ya in the second game. Diddy Kong player (Ace?), thanks for the pwning, my first with a good Diddy player. Didn't I play you at Cataclysm like 4 years ago? And that person who asked me about my main, which I responded to with Fox/Kirby. Good matches, but you knew I would of had ya in some matches if I wasn't experimenting in some moments... jkjk

Spife

Smash Master
I remember you flaco!
man we hadn't played in so long and I finally caught up son. Step it up next tournament!

well I guess that's your shout out, I'll give you a more official one when I do them.

Pools will go up soon. I was afraid to watch/upload due to my own failure, but I've played worse. Also, It would seem some people vs mango weren't recorded (I could be wrong, but if it goes in order it looks like any match after my set with boxman wasn't recorded :( ) I hope I'm wrong guys. I got all the matches of kevinM (except that first 1.001 match against nick) soooo that's just as good.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
gamesandgoodies: You're a lot better than I thought you were. I saw you beat Hot Kaarl in brackets, Watkins in a couple friendlies, and that other guy in the choco taco match. You surprised me here.
Ya Gag (no offense meant by the abbreviation, lol) is definitely another awesome Ike and I was glad to play one at the tourney. It took a couple friendlies of him beating me for me to figure him out so I could start winning the matches. It's possible I might have lost against him if we got paired in the brackets! AND HE USES CLASSIC CONTROLLER WTF?

Really made me realize that I'm going to have to keep practicing and stay on top of my game to keep up with or ahead of the other NE Ikes, wherever they're hiding.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'd like to point out our team name was not lol thats just how it was in the brackets since we were late

our team name was actually

"Sonic may have risen 8 places in the tier list but we're taking our placings straight to the top!"

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I like flaco .... alot of it has to do bcuz hes Puertorican

PR and costa rica are taking over the smash community

oh yeah and CANADA

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
You guyyyyyyyys
youuuuu guyyyyyyyyyyyyyys way to argue about me when i wasnt even here lmao :p

and bloodcross im sorry about rage cage stuff spamming or whatever

i only said rage cage cause i was SHOCKED that i had defeated you in otherwords i was excited.

i spammed cause... well i wasnt really going to beat you any other way, i mean falco rarely ever approaches so... :/ lol

regardless of me not being "courteous" i was still concerned for you cause you got so mad, i wanted to come over and see if you alright but you seemed very inwardly angry so i felt it'd be best not too disturb you (+ you were eating mcdonalds lolol)

shoutouts soon also i had alot of fun at this cant wait for the next Mass Madness :D

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
1: Darcus - really good matches, and really fun, specially with tom commentating. Every time i play your marth i learn so much about the game, and fighting games in general. good times.
2: omegablackmage - you should probably just bite the bullet and main wario -____-
3: fatal - really good set, i was really sad at the suicide early on game 4 though, woulda been even closer. I'll see you soon im sure.
4: TV - i think i've figured out how to play diddy a little better, thanks for the game. IMO play diddy more, it ***** ha ha. We really should team soon.
5: Green Ace - kid with the amazing comebacks ha ha. really good set we had there, still confused at the delphino, but i guess it worked : )
5: Dazwa - i'll have to play your pika next time, but those wario zss fights were good. Get at my wario.
7: C.Awesome - nice placing
7: Joebot - i know i know, i was going around and friendling everyone afterwards but i think maybe you had left at the time? or maybe you were playing someone else. next time for sure. good luck in september if i don't see you again.
9: Peach Kid - ☼ ____ ☼
9: Scrub - hope those tips help : )
9: Icylight - WOWO, gayest set i've ever played, so close. We'll have to play more, i think i've figured out the olimar matchup a little bit, but playing you is still so hard...
9: BUTTcross - we didn't get to play -___-
13: Omster - nice oli, got to see it in action
13: (Ace) - good to see you as always, and yah you gotta come down for mage training.
13: Bizkit (Snake) - shakes fist at you for doubles, good stuff though.
13: Watkins (Ike) - BACK FROM THE NORTHERN MAINE! i shoulda played you to see who stacks up, you or rylix.
17: Latin - yer a cool dude, good matches man.
17: Vigilante - amazing commentary, always a pleasure to have you at tournamnts
17: Memphis - good matches, sorry bout the b spam lol. Good to see you again, its been too long.
25: Boxman (Pikachu/MK) - good matches, hope you learned something.
25: Bass - good matches, i'll just go wario next time probably though.
33: Oafa - good friendlies
33: AKC12 - please refresh my memory, did we play? usually i remember who i friendly

riot - good seein you dude
hayato - fun teams set, also good seeing you.

fun tournament guys, glad i was actually playing decent for once...

Elen

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun at this tournament. Great seeing all these old faces still around, and still some newcomers. Good stuff.

Could whoever recorded those teams matches on the big TV in the back let me know? I'd like to see them ^^

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun at this tournament. Great seeing all these old faces still around, and still some newcomers. Good stuff.

Could whoever recorded those teams matches on the big TV in the back let me know? I'd like to see them ^^
adhdfoy did the melee teams: youtube.com/adhdfoy

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'd like to point out our team name was not lol thats just how it was in the brackets since we were late

our team name was actually

"Sonic may have risen 8 places in the tier list but we're taking our placings straight to the top!"
I have so many issues with his placements still

the most the biggest one is the person under him

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
33: AKC12 - please refresh my memory, did we play? usually i remember who i friendly
3-4 years ago at the first Cataclysm for SSBM. I'm sure it was you who faced against me in the losers bracket, where you nearly 8 stocked me that set with your G&W. I'm pretty sure I used Fox in one of those matches. Same name as before, but it was misread at one point (AKCIZ oh yeah...)

Delta_0

Smash Cadet
Matt, I didn't use Snake at all this tourney. It was strictly Lucario for me this time around.

Shoutouts:

MDZ: <3.

1: Gdragon(Darc): Crazy friendlies at Zeb's smashfest.
2: omegablackmage: I wanna play you D:<
3: fatal: Good **** as always. Nice teaming with you at Zeb's, we gotta do more of that <_<;
4: TV: wat
5: Green Ace: wat
5: Dazwa: OhmygodIcan'tbelieveIalmostbeatyou. Good games, we gotta play more.
7: C.Awesome: wat
7: Joebot: wat
9: Peach Kid is angry D:< : I need to talk to you more. You're funny ^-^
9: Scrub: You little social butterfly, you. Thank you for the FAir -> DAir tip, it helped me in my friendlies against my roommate today.
9: Icylight: I wanna talk to you more, too.
9: BUTTcross: Sportsmanship. Other than that, good job, your Falco is untouchable.
13: Omster: Love that campy little Oli of yours, good job.
13: For the benefit of Mr. K there will be a show today.. on trampolines(Ace): Who's Mr. K?
13: Bizkit: wat
13: Watkins: YOU! Thank you for the ride from Zeb's to Framingham. Your Ike is -NUTS-, we gotta team at the next tourney we're both at (if HDT/Xihyon aren't there).
17: Delta: ME! Yay Lucario! I DIDN'T PLAY SNAKE, MATT.
17: Games n goodies: Awesome name, I liked your playing style.
17: LLPK: Your name is in my Wii from Super Mass Bros. Let's have friendlies :D
17: Latin: wat
17: Vigilante: Crazy as usual. Good doubles matches, I feel like I got a lucky stage-spike on you >_<;
17: Dsim: wat
17: Memphis: wat
17: Dutch Master: wat
25: Don't pick falco or else I'll lose: wat
25: Hot Kaarl: MIKE! You know what I'm gonna say here. Bring some Ramen over when you can.
25: Boxman: You rock. Come to MA more often.
25: hotdogturtle: I loved our team matches. Ending 2 games in a row with the bucket was so epic. We'll team more next tourney, fo' sho'.
25: Bass: wat
25: Monkley: wat
25: King James: wat
25: Haggs: Like Mike's shoutout, you know what I'm gonna say here. Get your sexy *** over whenever you can to play.
33: Rew: wat
33: PL Swift: wat
33: Witty: wat
33: Kid Nickels: wat
33: Oafa: wat
33: Max: wat
33: AKC12: wat
33: Jet: wat
33: Super mega death christ 2000 BC v4.0 beta: Best name ever.
33: Sudak: wat
33: Marek: wat
33: Roma: I liked your Zelda.
33: Jeetzs: wat
33: Banana Hammock: Your name makes me lol. Let's get to know each other.
33: Lore Zero: wat

Whew.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Brawl Singles

1: Gdragon(Darc) ISH YA BOY GD
2: omegablackmage The best part of our matches were the grab releases LOL. Those were so fun. Nice playing you again and good job :3
3: fatal I think you should have totally had the third game, but then again I should have totally had the second game LOL. Close matches son. You always make me think when I play you.
4: TV We'll play sometime. You're fun to talk to :3
5: Green Ace We'll also play sometime, but I'm scurred of da yoshi ;_;
5: Dazwa Reppin the yellow rat like it's nobody's business. Get em next time
7: C.Awesome I'll learn to not go MK against you on neutrals sometime >_>
7: Joebot I didn't play/talk to you D:
9: Peach Kid LOL you're ****ing hilarious sometimes. **** yo bombs
9: Scrub Stop up-bing me
9: Icylight I would have totally played melee with you, but it ****s up my brawl game D:
9: Bloodcross Those friendlies were mad fun. I still don't know how you can beat me on Marthfield but then I poop on you on Falco Destination
13: Ace **** yo Diddy. YOU OWE DAZWA A DOLLAR
13: Bizkit We'll play sometime too >_>
13: Watkins You're probably my favorite new smasher, no homo. You're mad cool yo.
17: Delta Dave you're also really cool. Keep wrecking ****. No offense but you surprise me how good you are sometimes.
17: Games n goodies REPPIN DAT IKE
17: Vigilante IMA BITE EM IMA BITE EM. Good **** on commentary
17: Memphis The sonic matchup is too stupid LOL. You're mad chill memphis.
25: Hot Kaarl Sorry about going MK, but if I don't have my MK fix I go crazy
25: Boxman Good **** Trevor. You're getting mad good in both games.
25: hotdogturtle HOTDOGTURTLEEEE
33: Banana Hammock lolol Icies

Melee Singles Bracket

1: Mango Man I didn't think you'd be that awesome. Sorry I tricked you at the start. I regret it because you're so cool :3 Thanks for coming
2: Sock Jm0n Basic package yo. LOL you're still mad cool Jman.
3: KDJ /huggles. I'll miss you Dan. Good luck in Korea. G.
4: HBK This guy must go to 5-star restaurants often because his tips are out of this world
5: Scarmander our matches are always so weird. *Darc takes a stock without taking percentage* *Scar takes next stock without taking any damage*
5: G Drag0n STOP PLAYING BRAWL ****** JOHNSSSSS
7: Ren0 Fox dittos on Corneria :3
7: SwiftBass I didn't play you D: Nice seeing you
9: Th0rn Good **** ****** the SFIV tourney. Go try and find some local ones on SRK or something
9: Elen GOTTA GET THE BLADES GOIN
9: G$ Awesomehat$
9: Zoso Our friendlies are so good. I would totally go to MM again just for Matt's house
13: AOI HIYA
13: Bank$ HEY BANKS SUP. good **** in the SFIV tourney
13: Hazzard I'm never fox ditto-ing you again
13: Hayato Fun friendlies. I haven't played you much
17: Aesir Good **** Aesir. Next time take out th0rn bro
17: Sai We'll play....sometime....sometime...
17: Boxman X GOOD ****TTTTTT
17: Kyu Puff Lolol master hand
17: Mogwai We need to play
17: Matt.Zeb Matt thanks for letting us in your house for two days. That was really nice. Your mom should teach me how to be a personal trainer btw.
17: KevinM KEVINMMM. I entered singles just for you bbz

Misc.
Milktea I know I talk to you on AIM a lot, but I figure I should still give you a shoutout. Mass Madness wouldn't have been that fun without you. Just sayin'. I'm glad you came. <3

Joey Man we really need to go on a trip together. You need to teach me how to cook and we need to talk about EVERYTHINGGGG. it would be so fun. Invite your cousin imo :3 jk jk <3

Foy Lol you're awesome. I'll totally get that Zumiez jacket sometime.

Anybody else remind me. I'm firing a blank right now

Prawn

Smash Master
Brawl Singles

33: Banana Hammock lolol Icies
I got nervous :(

Don't worry, next time we'll do a friendly and last place will beat first place. :laugh:

33: Banana Hammock: Your name makes me lol. Let's get to know each other.
Indeed we should, come play friendlies in Marlborough someday, Omstr is here and is willing to rematch you with his "campy" Olimar too haha.

If you toke its even better, if not its chill.

Delta_0

Smash Cadet
Indeed we should, come play friendlies in Marlborough someday, Omstr is here and is willing to rematch you with his "campy" Olimar too haha.

If you toke its even better, if not its chill.
Eh, I prefer not to if it's avoidable. But yeah, I'd love to play him again, Oli is my worst match-up (personally).

Prawn

Smash Master
Eh, I prefer not to if it's avoidable. But yeah, I'd love to play him again, Oli is my worst match-up (personally).
Totally fine, we ain't gonna shove it down your throat haha.

But yeah, catch me on aim "SicTransitPaul"

I'm having a singles only brawl tourny here next week on friday, you should come out

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
The Irish Mafia Happy Birthday and nice falco combo!

And Bloodcross why did you think I was gay? Just curious.

Top Bottom