• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Maddness 16 Results/Shoutouts

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
cmon man im in ur shoes too ... if u wanted to i wouldve done quarter MM's .... i did it with RTF and that was my favorite set in the whole tournament !!!! LOL

also im a trashtalker and i do it out of love

the people in community know this but since im so sexy i get away with it

also for everyone that plays melee im thinking of running a tournament very sooon ..

i found a nice venue with central air and it has much more space then gameuniverse

i jus need someone 2 help me out a lil with a laptop and brackets ... kevinM or MDZ?
Do this. Please. :D

strawhats

Smash Master
Milktea chan you are really attractive. I can see why mango loves you so . If I had to rate you by beauty I give you a 8 out of 10, w/o. smash inflation. Only because I've been crushing on another girl for a long time. I can't wait to meet all of you guys in person, someday at least. I might/ might not go to Genesis. Trying to find air plane ticket from DC to SF.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Wow I'm actually sad that I posted the post before now ;_;

Thanks ;_; <3

Johns though I'm having a trolling war with someone currently and I'm in the trolling mood.

Spife

Smash Master
Shout outs when things get better.
My brother was hit by a car. I'm in NY hoping and praying.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Yo thank you everyone for coming! I was only there a little while on Sunday do to a family commitment but it was good to see everyone!!!

Only 1 more Mass Madness before GameUniCon... the biggest video game event in New England history!!!

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
Yo thank you everyone for coming! I was only there a little while on Sunday do to a family commitment but it was good to see everyone!!!

Only 1 more Mass Madness before GameUniCon... the biggest video game event in New England history!!!
when is the next Mass Madness? I always miss these cause I don't keep up on what's going on over at GU.

Also hell yeah Unicon, it's gonna be frickin' amazing!!

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Good games to all but here are my shout outs

Thorn- GG to our SF4 matches so I will get my revenge when we meet in person. Too much lag online.

Banks- Your Sagat is too good man GG

Larx 3 stocked my DK with Bowser :dizzy::(

Reno- It was nice to see you again tell soup I said hi and your Sagat is beast keep it up.

Milktea- I still find it funny you like gears and everytime I think about it I laugh because I picture you screaming at the tv. It was nice to see you.

Dazwa- Nice Wario matches those were the best matches ever.

Darc aka boxman- You are a beast

Variola- Nice to see you and thx for the info

Mattdot zeb- Good stuff on running mm and making it so good

Icy light- GG on the SF4 matches here are the links to the tourneys I was telling you about.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=194054
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=193110

To anybody else I wish the best for you

Top Bottom