• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Maddness 16 Results/Shoutouts

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Ok. About Brawl finals being put up. I have ****ty internet at my house johns. So whenever i get up to RTF's or to my friends ill put them up.

Also the commentary got buggy =_= which blows. Cause i know the guys doing it put alot of effort into it. Sorry.

Also when i get to it ill put up friends and such from Matts house.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Ok. About Brawl finals being put up. I have ****ty internet at my house johns. So whenever i get up to RTF's or to my friends ill put them up.

Also the commentary got buggy =_= which blows. Cause i know the guys doing it put alot of effort into it. Sorry.

Also when i get to it ill put up friends and such from Matts house.
good looks.

your avatar is too gangsta

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Brawl teams losers finals and grand finals - They're on my wii, I haven't gotten around to recording them since I was in CT last week and forgot to bring my capture device to record in my free time. I'll record + upload them after work, along with a batch of matches from MM12 that sat in my laptop while it was in repairs, which I've completely forgotten about until recently >_>

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
I didn't record Finals for melee, cause it went on ridiculously fast.

OBM Commentary was buggy AKA sounded like ****.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Finally, Shout-outs.

Irish Mafia: I'll put up a better fight next time. that shouldn't be hard lol. Happy B-Day. Too bad your cake was chocolate. O.o

Omni: Your Fox has improved. When you loose control of a match you should try to get it back, not start spamming the C-Stick though. Also remember that M2K is a highly technical player who looses to Mango, who is awesome without being super-de-duper technical. Technicality is something that's in the way if you don't play in a way that works.

Spife: We didn't play!!!! D: Hope your brother is okay. I'll have to check Nu Nu and see.

Roman: What happened? You didn't make it out of pools! :O

Shadowball: Less Life Johns. Play Falco more.

Flaco: you didn't make it out of pools either. Why did Western Mass do so badly? None of us from the Springfield area played legit at this...

KevinM: Boozer lulz. The day will come when your Bowser's blood will run down my Mewtwo's hands. It's going to happen. Bowser's only got like three attack options. I kept falling for one of them. It's not going to keep working. :p good stuff. We need to play more at the next one.

Milktea: You are very pretty. You and your camera stayed over on the other side of the room though. Where's the love for the door people? O.o

Aeisr: Thanks for the friendlies and tips. I got better didn't I? lol you did too though. O.O

That Samus player... didn't catch the name: Thanks for picking two of the characters worse than Mewtwo against me lol. That Samus match was SOOOOOO close. Your Fox is legit too.

Greenfield scrubs: We need to play moar. Smashfests maybe?

Random people whom I played teams with: thanks for the laughs.

DJ Nintendo: BOOZER! :D

Boxman: Thanks for telling me Mewtwo's a bad character. I hadn't realized it from loosing all the time. :p :p :p :p :p You won't make me stop playing him though.

Erm... I don't remember anyone else. Tell me if I've left anyone out.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
(Brawl recorded matches news, Melee players look away :p)

Okay, I've recorded nearly everything on my Wii onto my laptop, and I'm uploading matches as I type this, starting with anything I recorded from Mass Madness 14.

Mass Madness 14
UNKNOWN MATCHES - MK vs Olimar, Ike vs Gaw, Diddy vs Snake, Diddy vs MK
10 different OBM (GaW) vs Dazwa (ZSS) matches
A 20 second ZSS ditto in which Buuman quits out after being spiked, shaming him forever

Mass Madness 15
2 OWM/Ace vs Darc/Dazwa (Jiggs/Jiggs vs Jiggs/Jiggs & Falcon/Falcon vs Falcon/Falcon vs Port Town)

Mass Madness 16
5 OBM/Fatal vs Bizkit/TeeVee Losers Finals
4 Darc/Dazwa vs Bizkit/TeeVee Grand Finals including a Captain Ganon ditto (!!!)
2 OBM (Wario) vs Dazwa (ZSS) friendlies[/color]

Vids can/will be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/blademiester

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Thanks XD. My camera stayed with my old friends though, not 'the other side of the room' =P.
:bee: you're very welcome.

What? We'd have to horn in on your hang time with old friends to get into pix? That'd be too rude to do. :ohwell:

Additional shout-out to that Fox I nearly beat early in the day. Good Shine **** dude...

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
...TOM??? when did you change your name?
When did you become so beastly with bowser?:laugh:

Anyways pretty much after I left the smash scene and joined the SF scene. I just decided it was time for a change that's all. I still allow people to call me that if they like but my tourney name will be Vigilante when I enter.

See you when I see you all again.

Spife

Smash Master
I've posted a few.
To be honest you guys, I've had such terrible weeks since mm. I'll upload what i have eventually -__-

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
It's not as awesome as you'd think. I've gone in costume to MM, it wasn't that great. Go for it though.

Any idea on when MM17 is? I know GameUnicon is coming up, but there's time for one more MM before that.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
It's not as awesome as you'd think. I've gone in costume to MM, it wasn't that great. Go for it though.

Any idea on when MM17 is? I know GameUnicon is coming up, but there's time for one more MM before that.
It wasn't that great because it wasn't halloween and nobody else was dressed up.

ill wear my peter pan outfit

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
1: Mango - i said hi to you but you kind of just looked at me...
2: Sock Jm0n - yeah jman
3: KDJ - i still can't beat your pichu dude and now i dont think i'll ever get the chance. no matter how good i get at this game i dont think ill ever beat you.
4: HBK -
5: Scarmander - good stuff dude. sexy falcon. you really are a force to be reckoned with now i think you're gonna be amazing at genesis. keep your keys in your pocket, though.
5: G Drag0n -
7: Ren0 -
7: SwiftBass - lol
9: Th0rn - we didn't do that yoshi MM, but whatever i would have lost.
9: Elen - i'm glad i didn't play you because i would have gotten *****.
9: G$ -nice hat
9: Zoso - good **** in pools, man. i managed to do a cool move on you but that's about it. i think you gave it to me
13: AOI -
13: Bank$ (Peach) -
13: Hazzard - BOWSER DITTO. i really almost won that, which would have been awesome.
13: Hayato -
17: Aesir -
17: Sai -
17: Sky - EPIC SET IN POOLS DUDE. i hope i play you again because those were awesome matches. i would have made it out if i had one that last match. money match next time
17: Boxman X - yeah boxman
17: Kyu Puff - good stuff in teams. i wish i had pulled through more
17: Mogwai - MM falcon vs DK?
17: Matt.Zeb - MM?
17: KevinM - ur so cool

Foy - good stuff dude. i didn't get to play you at the tournament at all but you did work at the smashfest. of all of your characters i think i was most impressed by your bowser, not that he was your best one.

hubble (foy and rob's friend, i hope i got your name right) - thanks for the hype. groovy set in pools even though it didn't matter, but i think our set in the teams bracket was even more intense. keep playing, you'll get good fast.

dututsai - we meet at last. i think i had actually played you before at MM11, but that was my first tournament when i was a n00b. MM next time?

spife - good stuff during out MM, i just couldn't play my best. that, or link is just too good :psycho:

flaco - how did i beat you? i felt like i gave up during the second match of our set but i managed to pull through.

the irish mafia - i still haven't played you, and dont think i would recognize you =( i'll be strong though, whatever that means.

random marth that i played while i was supposed to be at a teams match - i dont know who you are, but we had that most fun match that I have played in a while. really really fun i hope i see you again.

anybody that i might have forgot... sorry!

it sucks a$s that i left early and i'm not gonna do that next time. also, next time im /UCKING going to make it out of pools, I WAS ONE GAME AWAY >.<

hahaha u think u will make it out of pools again if u face me? haha yeah dude we had some Epic matchs i wish dey were recorded oh well maybe next time we record dat MM ;) haha it was fun playin you. =]]

SHOUT OUTS TO EVERYONE THAT I PLAYED AT MASS MADNESS, LETS PUT MA ON DA MAP!

Top Bottom