• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Maddness 16 Results/Shoutouts

Prawn

Smash Master
Jesus christ.

Why don't I just quit Falco? Everything thinks Falco is SO gay. Some even say GAYER than MK? Man what BS. If I'm just going to be labeled as a spammy scrub Falco then I'm going to quit Falco. I don't want anymore false crap.
Every character you play is going to get that, at least all the ones in top tier. Just learn to ignore it. haha

Prawn

Smash Master
i dont understand how someone can play gay against falco
Well I didn't enjoy watching the match one bit, I'm done talking about it. Playstyles aside their both good players, clearly shown by there performance there.

EDIT: Lol double sorry.

noodles

Smash Champion
me saying you should play gayer means you arent playing gay enough. **** man play2win XD. im sure falco can out camp snake xp

Spife

Smash Master
Jesus christ.

Why don't I just quit Falco? Everything thinks Falco is SO gay. Some even say GAYER than MK? Man what BS. If I'm just going to be labeled as a spammy scrub Falco then I'm going to quit Falco. I don't want anymore false crap.
Playing To Win would like to have a word with you and everyone you mentioned in your post.
edit: noodles beat me to it but still.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The massive misuse of the word "scrub" is pretty painful to read

Seriously, calling someone a "scrub" because they played "gay" is quite literally the definition of irony.

Prawn

Smash Master
The massive misuse of the word "scrub" is pretty painful to read

EDIT: I mean seriously, calling someone a "scrub" because they played "gay" is quite literally the definition of irony.
I'm sorry Dazwa D:

Don't hurt meeeee.

Seriously though you played like a BEAST, props. Green Ace was mother****ing insane too.

noodles

Smash Champion
yesss. after this weekend im gonna camp from tournaments for bit though XD

So Fatal

Smash Master
Bloodcross Im cool with you but you really need to work on your sportsmandship. thats all really. no matter how bad you lose or if people are trash talking you, you should be the better person and shake hands.

flaco

The Terminator
Shoutouttiem

Shadowball: Good stuff man. And I didn't practice marth to beat you, I actually practiced falcon. I had Jungle Japes as a marth CP and was ready to pull that, but at the last second I decided to go marth. Then I poked you.

Omni: falcon punch lol
You're a good player, you just need to keep a cool head. I noticed that as soon as you lost a stock, you went to rage mode and started c-sticking everything. You play good when you use your tech skill, just remember that you have 2 joysticks.

Questor: stop bracket-****** us lol. 2nd set too good.

Larx: sorry I didn't pay you. The ****** mm was fun

RTF: butts

That marth who kept telling me I was bad, even though I kicked his ***: NO U

Mango: we didn't talk enough. good job hitting them with moves.

KevimN: Your advice is always like that of a sage.

MattDotZeb: I was thinking after the tourney, and I decided that you're on the list of people I wouldn't mind dating my sister. Congratulations.

Relax: be strong.

Dylan/Bro: You got really good. Keep kneeing things and you will be even more good.

Jeckyl: Use dsmash, win fights.

Darc: ya boy GD

To the green(field) van scrubs, or spife: I'm going to western mass this weekend, right next to greenfield. can any of you guys hang out?
these dude here forgot flaco

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Brawl Singles

1: Gdragon(Darc) ($206.80 )(MK/Marth/Falco): why should u keep $206.80 all for urself, u should give some of that to ur favorite peach main *cough cough me* XD nah i kid. nice on the first place
2: omegablackmage ($112.80) (Wario): 0_____0. stare downs are fun
3: Gaytal ($56.40) (Snake/MK): FATALLLLLLL good stuff dood, nice job on breaking that curse.
4: TV (MK/Diddy/Rob): lol ur short. <3 we should have played. ur mk/diddy/rob looked beast
5: Green Ace(Yoshi): BLARG THAT SET WAS SO CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE good **** tho ^_^
5: Dazwa (ZSS/Pikachu/wtfelse he wants to use): Dazwaaaa! i like being strange sometimes. and its fun ^_^ but u and darc are quite the funny ones urselves :p touhou puts u in a magical land where little girls can kill u with pretty bullets and make silly phrases XD yes my weirdness comes partially from touhou XDDD
7: C.Awesome (Snake/Wavebird black magic): lol i was not used to pounding fists after games XD and hope i didnt freak u out with my little asthma problem >_>; but nice games too. gj on getting 7th ^_^
7: Joebot: D: u and bc beat me and riot in doubles XD good **** tho.
9: Peachkid is angry D:< (Peach/Angry): yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff. 6 bombs, 5 beamswords and 1 mr saturn. if only i pulled out 5 more bombs. i would have beaten my old record XD
9: Scrub (MK): nice placement dude! ur fun to talk to XD
9: Icylight (Olimar): crazy matches in doubles :B
9: BUTTcross; the wavebird victim (Flaco/Wavebird): dude, just relax. dont let what ppl say during matches get to u. u still did really well, be happy ^_^
13: Omster: Ggs, i was pretty happy that i beat a mk on rc lawlz
13: For the benefit of Mr. K there will be a show today.. on trampolines(Ace) (Diddy/DK): Acceeeee we didnt play D:
17: Games n goodies: Nice! 17th place, ur ike has gotten quite good. u should start using peach more. cause shes gotten good too
17: Latin: ggs in friendlies :D
17: Vigilante: Lol i heard u saying how i used to be pretty quiet when riot and i were fighting darc and dazwa. when im in a good mood i get to be pretty lulzy XDDD anyways, nice seeing u again
17: Memphis: Steak
25: Hot Kaarl
25: Boxman (Pikachu/MK): BOXMAN!!!! good **** in friendlies. i need to get my Puff bettar. D: ur funny too lol
25: hotdogturtle (Awesome dude btw): HOTDOGTURTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25: Haggs: hey nice seeing u again, nice lucas. u can get higher next time ^_^
33: Rew
33: Super mega death christ 2000 BC v4.0 beta: Lulz wut? XDDD
33: Banana Hammock: that name is too funny lol.

Brawl Doubles

1: YO yo yo what up wit dees planets (Dazwa + Darc) ($88.00): Bombs anyone? XD
2: Wifi sucks (TV + KSBizkit) ($48.00): Blarg at 2nd
3: Vengence (fatal + OBM) ($24.00): Blarg at 3rd
4: Sunshine and Rainbow Cruises (Bloodcross + JoBot): U GUYS BEAT ME AND RIOT. jasghkjf *shakes fist* nah its cool. u guys earned that win
5: For all that is gay and awesome (Icylight + Green Ace): fabulous name
5: Two girls, one upsmash (Peach kid + Riot): lol
7: Scrubadubdub (Scrub + Ace): Three men in a tub.
9: PK Starshot (Hot Karl + Haggs): ggz
9: Team Bucket Head (Delta + Hotdogturtle): Love the name.
13: Slapchop (OAFA + Monkley): Lol shamwow'd
13: No friends, no life (Boxman + Memphis Chains): sucks u have no friends to fight for :<

lol shoutins

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I had a long post written in response. I'm not gunna bother. Decided better of it.

GGs to everyone I played. Still waiting on shout outs. Gotta some crap I gotta deal with and job interviews to get through before I wanna think about smash anymore. I'll hopefully see everyone in Boston for Warren's tourney.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: Gdragon(Darc) - I've yet to play you outside of Doubles. Marth ditto next time for lulz.
2: omegablackmage - Good stuff in doubles. Also awesome job getting 2nd, CT tourney motivated you? xd
3: Gaytal - We gotta play more friendlies, they're really fun for some reason.
4: TV - You ***** this tourney, also friendlies were really fun. Wish I didn't have to play you round 2 though. I'll have to learn to actually practice on the stages I try to CP xd.
5: Green Ace - Awesome job beating Dazwa. Fun doubles friendlies too.
5: Dazwa - Finally got to play you again. Thx for ****** me I feel like I suck now. But seriously, was fun. Good ZSS practice.
7: C.Awesome - Fun friendlies, you have a pretty tough Snake and good job beating Bloodcross you actually taught me some things about the matchup from watching you.
7: Joebot - Yay you finally beat me xd. I'll get revenge next time when I don't SD twice on your CP. >.>
9: Peach Kid is angry D:< - way2Furry
9: Scrub (MK) - Fun friendlies as usual. Random friendlies ftw hehe.
9: Icylight (Olimar) - Bad day in singles for both of us, we'll **** next time.
9: BUTTcross; the wavebird victim (Flaco/Wavebird) - Have more fun.
13: For the benefit of Mr. K there will be a show today.. on trampolines(Ace) - You've been doing pretty well lately, keep it up.
25: Hot Kaarl - Fun friendlies as usual.
25: Boxman (Pikachu/MK) - Man your Pikachu almost got me that first match. First time playing a good Pikachu offline, didn't know what to do lmao. RC was such a surprise CP from you, the one time I don't ban it it gets picked xd.
33: Witty - Fun Marth dittos, you just gotta get more experience is all.

Brawl Doubles

1: YO yo yo what up wit dees planets (Dazwa + Darc) - Awesome last match
3: Vengence (fatal + OBM) - I admit I feel a little lucky beating you guys, but still ggs.
4: Sunshine and Rainbow Cruises (Bloodcross + JoBot) - You two are a pretty scary team.
5: For all that is gay and awesome (Icylight + Green Ace) - Tough spam combo you guys had

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
*steps up to pedestal*

Now don't take this as getting any sympathy from me Blood, but you have a great Falco.

It's a game, and games are played by kids. Kids like to trash talk and joke around, and taking everything so personally and lashing back is what people will REALLY laugh at you about. Ambience is a big part of professional brawl so you'll have to get used to dealing with it for those times you forget ear plugs if you want to keep getting better.

Anyone who gives you **** about being campy is completely right. I personally know from what matches I saw you play and what you did in our matches. But that's just how Falco is meant to be played well, what you do takes a lot of skill and judgment so you shouldn't let people get to you so much.

If they want to criticize you for it then that's their problem, or you could uh, just take it in stride like everyone else and be like "lmao well I do like firin mah lasahs pew pew". Then everyone laughs at the meme and moves on to bashing MK or whatever the next hot topic is.

It's honestly silly to play a top tier character and camp with him, regardless of how much skill it takes and how well you do it and whether it's a good or not, and notexpect people to guff you about it or cheer for the other guy. In this case, the other guy was a Snake who was being even more campy, but uh... usually.

If you really want no reason for people to give you ****, play Ike or Yoshi. Or you know, someone else who is supposed to suck. Far be it from me to try and stop a Falco from switching mains. 8D

*gets down from pedestal*

And yeah, I agree Darc, nobody outgayed you this tournament. Your addiction to MK strikes fear and hopelessness into my heart, and I'm probably not the only one that feels that way. But you keep up the good sportsmanship and the fresh avatars of hot/adorable asian women and nobody will be able to hate you.

But that's really just as you planned isn't it? I see through you!! I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO THAT NICE KIRBY!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Play2Win? More like Gay2Win amirite?

Quick shoutout:
Bracket-**** - You're a pretty cool guy I guess. I can never seem to avoid you, even when I make the brackets. GG's.

noodles

Smash Champion
who are you teaming with/how are you getting there?
teaming with icy and staying at his place the night before

we REALLY need to team soon. im hosting a 2 day at the end of july so we should team there.

Prawn

Smash Master
If they want to criticize you for it then that's their problem, or you could uh, just take it in stride like everyone else and be like "lmao well I do like firin mah lasahs pew pew".
I fell out of my ****ing chair laughing,

holy ****. Oh my god it hurts, theres turkey sandwhich and diet coke everywhere now, jesus christ I can't stop. Oh my god.

One million internets for you sir

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ewww its questor. lawlz jk

we need to play some melee again soon dude.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Ken Y'

lol I'm chinese =p i look dark tho.. like a hawaiian i guess..

what you like me less now that IM ASIAN!?!?!?! IS DAT IT?!

i'll sheik ur face =x
i actually like minorities more ... ill rest on your face +)

we should play next massmadness

Banks- ur wak for not giving me a shoutout
roman- wak !

and i forgot one shoutout

SwiftBass- Whats good preacher!! lol if you scared go to church

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Wow. **** you guys.

Everyone is against me and completely ignores my posts. I TOLD YOU, I AM DIFFERENT FROM MOST OTHERS. I can't keep calm while a bunch of people are screaming in my ear. You can't expect me to change my behavior.

People need to stop johning about how they lose to a Falco. And I thought Watkins was better than that. Boo hoo you camp and CG and you're good at it. That's all I got, huh? Ace is **** lucky I didn't camp his *** last time we played.

You guys want to see gay playstyle? Check me out at BD3.

Now stfu about me! I've been in a bad mood all day and it's reflected on this bull**** tournament.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
wow. **** You Guys.

Everyone Is Against Me And Completely Ignores My Posts. i Told You, I Am Different From Most Others. I Can't Keep Calm While A Bunch Of People Are Screaming In My Ear. You Can't Expect Me To Change My Behavior.

People Need To Stop Johning About How They Lose To A Falco. And I Thought Watkins Was Better Than That. Boo Hoo You Camp And Cg And You're Good At It. That's All I Got, Huh? Ace Is **** Lucky I Didn't Camp His *** Last Time We Played.

You Guys Want To See Gay Playstyle? Check Me Out At Bd3.
Sametime!!!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
to add to watkins

the set of his Ike versus my Sonic was pretty gay, he played rather campy at times and so did I.
However, there was no resent at all, his Ike outplayed my Sonic in those 2 matches, I was the first to give him props.

Bloodcross, get the barbed-wire tampon out of your ****** and grow a set

all you have to do is go to another event and beat him there, I'm having one next month.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't johning omg, was I johning??? My bad if I did, an Ike really shouldn't have to john about losing to a Falco
(subtle john for the win)

My bawww post was a subtle hint that if an Ike can handle it all and still place well, I would think that a good Falco can handle it especially since I can't think of a character that is more equipped to handle bs like that.

But if you really don't have the self control to keep calm, then you should probably just do what my friend does. Silently rage and storm out of the room and come back later like nothing ever happened and play some more.

Because telling people to stfu and **** them when they're trying to talk to you about your rage problem really isn't having the effect you're probably going for. Right now you're almost asking people to trash talk you because now everyone knows how much it bothers you.

Oshi- D:

HELP US HELP YOU FRIEND!

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
to add to watkins

the set of his Ike versus my Sonic was pretty gay, he played rather campy at times and so did I.
However, there was no resent at all, his Ike outplayed my Sonic in those 2 matches, I was the first to give him props.

all you have to do is go to another event and beat him there, I'm having one next month.
Honestly, if you've met Bloodcross and I know you have, YOU KNOW HE TAKES IT SERIOUSLY. He cannot help it. It is how he is. Don't talk **** to him, just let him vent. Otherwise you're only going to stir up more hate.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
to add to watkins

Haha, when I did "camp" that's when I started losing. Everytime I tried to punish you when you approached me with that **** spindash I'd fail, I could hear "you're too slow!" in my head without anyone else even suggesting it.

It wasn't until I figured out how much my jabs really screw over Sonic that I found the key to victory. Rough matchup for Sonic I think but again those games were pretty fun.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I thot bloodcross was a very nice person

everyone stop pickin on him i think hes herd enough of it

Top Bottom