• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Maddness 16 Results/Shoutouts

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Bloodcross is a very nice person. Unfortunately he can't control his temper when he loses. Everybody knows this but they still bash him and frankly I think they're all pricks for it. BC, next tournament I should enter as Blood and you Scrubcross. <3 No homo

Prawn

Smash Master
Speaking of playing gay I just got 4 zero-death chaingrabs on marth in a row.

WHAT UP!??!?!

Prawn

Smash Master
Green Ace shoutout for playing Yoshi(amazingly, I might add)and not knowing who I am.

How's that?

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
You know what would be pro? Maine Madness.

Instead of the 4 or 5 people from Maine driving down to Mass, everyone else could drive 4 hours to us, making it more epic!

Speaking of shoutouts, I forgot some more.

Gamesngoodies: Awesome Ike dittos, good to know that there's another Ike out there fighting the good fight. I've always wanted to try classic controller but I never actually bought one. See you at the next tournament and we'll play some more to see who's Ike improved the most :D

Roma: Your Zelda wasn't too bad, keep at it and you could get a lot better.

Sudak: Thanks for coming down to help me out in doubles buddy, even if we didn't do that well everyone's first tournament is pretty brutal lol. You'll do better next time.

Delta: Fun games at Smashfest, I am sorry that I couldn't be your partner, we would have probably owned pretty hard :D Good to see you did well too and maybe we'll both be partnerless next time and we can give it a shot.

Prawn

Smash Master
I thought you were going to say Falco and then I'd tell you you're wrong

CURSES FOILED AGAIN
You would've gotten away with it to if it wasn't for us meddling kids and our dog.

Let's play say ICs vs. Marth friendlies soon Darc. Chaingrabbing a first place champion is probably a hoot.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
1: Gdragon(Darc) ($206.80 )(MK/Marth/Falco) -- I only got to play you in doubles but you are maddddd funny (and im almost the same height as you!)
2: omegablackmage ($112.80) (Wario) -- Chillest smasher by far, your commentary was too pro on my matches with green ace (we need to team some time :3)
3: fatal ($56.40) (Snake/MK) -- you 0 - deathed me when i was up by 100 percent, i hate you (we need to team sometime also)
4: TV (MK/Diddy/Rob) -- pick a main plzzzzz
5: Green Ace(Yoshi) -- nice set mang, best yoshi
5: Dazwa (ZSS/Pikachu/wtfelse he wants to use) --come on, you can't say you didn't have fun in our zss dittos XD.... and i cant wait till kevin uploads our doubles friendlies hahaha me and you **** together
7: C.Awesome (Snake/Wavebird black magic) -- good **** vs bloodcross, and me and you had a good set as well (i had the shake the dust off my rob for you)
7: Joebot -- yoooo, i was rooting for you the whole time vs dazwa :[ you almost had him
9: Peach Kid is angry D:< (Peach/Angry) -- lol i really dont know what to say lmao
9: Scrub (MK) -- you ***** son
9: Icylight (Olimar) -- another victim of joebot, lol you'll place better next time deff
9: BUTTcross; the wavebird victim (Flaco/Wavebird) -- i gotta pick up a low tier that ***** bowser
13: Omster-- who?
13: For the benefit of Mr. K there will be a show today.. on trampolines(Ace) (Diddy/DK) --best name of all time? good **** taking a game off darc/dazwa
13: Bizkit (Snake) -- we ***** in teams, another victim of joebot (sucks we had to play eachother so early in brackets)
13: Watkins (Ike) -- i saw you **** some random rob hardcore
17: Delta (Snake) -- who?
17: Games n goodies -- who?
17: LLPK (Kirby/G&W) -- i used your tag in teams losers semis/loser finals/grand finals lmaoooo
17: Latin -- chill dude, nice job beating joebot
17: Vigilante -- nice wario
17: Dsim -- who?
17: Memphis -- sexxxxy sonic (i think it was you that used sonic O_O)
17: Dutch Master -- who?
25: Don't pick falco or else I'll lose -- im gonna use falco on you
25: Hot Kaarl -- nice mang
25: Boxman (Pikachu/MK) -- lol you almost beat bizkit i think, good ****
25: hotdogturtle (Awesome dude btw) -- didnt play you?

fun tourny, i hate losing to the same person twice in one tourny though (happened to be fatal this time).

BTW - Who has the doubles losers finals/grand finals and my sets against green ace/ fatal with obm commentary? I hope those get uploaded soon.

Banks

Smash Hero
ken Y i heart you man u r one of the coolest smashers ever, u know that

i just pasted the results for shoutouts and u didnt enter haha

and LOL @ the brawl kids who were complaining about trash talk....don't play in tournaments then. You should have heard the pure hype going on during kdj vs jman, it was loud as SHIIT c awesum deserves the support from his state and friends.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
This was fun, even though I didn't win a single match in pools. One day i'm not gonna suck at melee. This was my 2nd tournament and it was good to actually talk to some of you guys this time. (I was the one with the bird eating a shoe shirt.) Hopefully I'll meet more of you guys in future tournaments

andrewg

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, couldn't make it to the actual tournament. Was fun smashing at Mattdotzeb's house and getting owned by nearly everyone though. I need to start practicing.

I'm so bad at team matches...

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I really wanted to stop talking about this but, honestly, Watkins doesn't john about camping. When we did friendlies and he ***** my non Diddy characters I explained that I was trying to find something that worked(Since Diddy vs. Ike is really campy) and he simply said, "Don't feel bad about camping. You have to camp Ike in this match up. Otherwise you lose." Watkins has an insanely good attitude. He's one of my favourite smashers.

And Bloodcross, honestly. Stop bringing me up and saying I'm lucky you didn't camp me harder when we played or that you're gunna camp me so hard next time we play. [This section edited out. I really don't feel like fighting to be honest Thought better of it.]

If you want to camp me mad hard next time we play that's fine. Falco is a campy character. It's how he plays. It's alot like how Diddy has to play alot of match ups. Vs. Ike, DK, Snake, Certain MK playstyles, GaW. Some characters are meant to be campy and if that's who you play than do it. Whatever.

All I've ever done is **** talk you a little for not wanting to money match me. I did the same thing to Peachkid at his last tourney and eventually, since he'd just won money, we MM'd for a buck and it was done. I even told you it was all in good fun and to SIMPLY TELL ME if it started getting to you. I told you that because I've seen how sometimes things get to you badly. All of a sudden you're pissed at me cause I pointed out that CAwesum actually felt remorse about your set and because I "trash talked you" apparently. Had you come to me before Mass Madness and just said "Can you lay off it's starting to get to be much." Or even IMed me and said "Dude it's ****ing old already. **** off." Than I'd have stopped. It's that simple.

So, since you keep bringing me up in here, please stop. I'm done ****ing with you, okay? Had I realized it was getting to you I'd have stopped alot sooner. And please, don't john about your character. Whether it's because everyone hates your character(try playing Diddy :p) or because of a bad match up/stage don't do it. I tell Green Ace not john about Yoshi and I'm just gunna tell you the same thing. If you don't like it don't play it.

Now Bloodcross. Honestly. This is a game. Let's stop getting up in arms about it... we all play smash cause we love it. Cause it's fun, and cause we like to compete. Let's all just step back, enjoy the game. Be friends, and laugh about how funny Gaytal is. :)

EDIT: I wuv you Fatal. :)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I don't hate diddy.

:p
Argh, those were the most frustrating friendlies for me ever. I will never ever understand why Rob destroys me so **** hard. He ALWAYS has too. TeeVee and Noodles were destroying me a year ago and now you.

I will figure that match up out at some point.

Banks

Smash Hero
MORAL OF THE STORY: in the smash community, last place finisher can chill with first place winner. no one gives a **** about how good you are. if you play smash you are part of a community. fighting is stupid.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

1: Gdragon(Darc) ($206.80 )(MK/Marth/Falco) - Good **** Darc. We still never play and after what I've seen, I think I feel better about it being that way. :p
2: omegablackmage ($112.80) (Wario) - OBM IS BAAAACK! Good **** today man. Once I find a job I need to head to Spencer for more traning.
3: fatal ($56.40) (Snake/MK) - MM Curse almost broken? I didn't see your match with Darc sadly, but good stuff today.
4: TV (MK/Diddy/Rob) - For someone that plays everyone I still haven't seen your Ness. Or anything other than MK, Rob, Diddy and ZSS. You're like 35 chars short of everyone :p
5: Green Ace(Yoshi) - I hate you in teams. We just couldn't pull out that little extra to take the games off you. :'(
5: Dazwa (ZSS/Pikachu/wtfelse he wants to use) - No really, Darc's got your dollar! Fun Friendlies, fun teams set. I wuv Dazzy! Total Homo.
7: C.Awesome (Snake/Wavebird black magic) - Good stuff today man. Nice placement.
7: Joebot - Joebot is a big emotionless grabbing jerk. I hatez him. GGs
9: Peach Kid is angry D:< (Peach/Angry) - Sucked that you weren't feeling to hot. probably hurt your placement... but good stuff today. Really good stuff.
9: Scrub (MK) - **** YOU SCRUB! I can't believe I took that first stock so hard and than just dropped the ball. Our sets are always alot of fun. And we've now come full circle. I 2-0'd you, than our Ludicrously close set were every match was nearly completely even and now you've 2-0'd me. I need to catch up to you sir. Good Stuff in teams.
9: Icylight (Olimar) - Icy, when I learn to edgehog like a real smasher we're gunna play again.
9: BUTTcross; the wavebird victim (Flaco/Wavebird) - We've talked plenty in this thread. Good stuff today. Your placement isn't as bad as you think considering this was the most talent heavy tourney in awhile.
13: For the benefit of Mr. K there will be a show today.. on trampolines(Ace) (Diddy/DK) - You tortured MattDotZeb good today. It was fun. But you totally didn't use DK in tourney, but you did use JIGGS!
13: Bizkit (Snake) - MM CURSE HAS PASSED TO A NEW SNAKE IT SEEMS!
13: Watkins (Ike) - Watkins has such a pro attitude. I can't wait to have an epic set in tourney.
17: LLPK (Kirby/G&W) - PICK A MAIN. Kirby/GaW/Falco/Wario and too many others. I never know who to expect.
17: Latin - Good stuff in teams. Very good stuff.
17: Vigilante - WA WA WARIIO!
17: Dsim - You'll be a solid player in no time. Your fighting game knoweldge was clear. Just seemed new to Smash, and I totally took advantage of that like a college guy at a highschool party.
17: Memphis - Has No Friends, and isn't even cool. :p
25: Boxman (Pikachu/MK) - Sick hat bro. SICK HAT!
25: hotdogturtle (Awesome dude btw) - Why do so many GaWs charge USmash so much? I don't get it. BUT I WUV YOU SIR
25: Bass - Wha? Is this the same dude that ***** Almo's a few weeks ago?
25: Monkley - I thought you were Phish-It like three times cause of your tag and char.
33: Roma - I love Zelda players. Next tourney find me(that black dude you talked to a bit) and Riot and we'll train your Zelda up good.
Didn't Enter: Riot - You would have won this tourney. Darc told me he was so relieved you didn't enter. Hawaiians scare him.
Didn't Enter: MattDotZeb - WHAT'S MY NAME!!!

Brawl Doubles

1: YO yo yo what up wit dees planets (Dazwa + Darc) ($88.00) - Taking a set off you guys had me so pumped. I shoulda CPd better and got us a closer Game 3
2: Wifi sucks (TV + KSBizkit) ($48.00) - Go back to enter as Holy/Ally it's funnier.
5: For all that is gay and awesome (Icylight + Green Ace) - If me and Scrub have to lose to your team again Icy I'mma cry.
5: Two girls, one upsmash (Peach kid + Riot) - I wanna play you guys in tourney one of these days. It'll be interesting.
7: Scrubadubdub (Scrub + Ace) - Place better. We can obviously do it.
7: Rival schools (Hayato + Jin) - WE TIED! 1 Dollar Rematch Hayato?
9: Boss Town (LLPK + Latin) - I swear I play you too much. :p
13: No friends, no life (Boxman + Memphis Chains) - I'll be your friends :)

KevinM, ZoSo, Spife, _milktea, KDJ, ADHDFoy and all the other Melee players I know - I wanted to go and see you guys so badly. I felt so sad sitting at home and NOT SEEING YOU and not getting owned in Meree. :(

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Jesus christ.

Why don't I just quit Falco? Everything thinks Falco is SO gay. Some even say GAYER than MK? Man what BS. If I'm just going to be labeled as a spammy scrub Falco then I'm going to quit Falco. I don't want anymore false crap.

-_-
But that's what they want you to do! Don't give in! :o

Falco is good and you're good with him. You know that. There was a guy named "Don't pick falco or else I'll lose". There's nothing wrong with playing Falco the way he was meant to be played. And if it makes you feel any better, I was rooting for you in that match (apparently I'm in the minority here?)

Now for shoutouts...

Ace: Dthrow chase to upsmash is hot. And it makes it look like you're not spamming Dthrow to dsmash as much, which I probably do. Also, we should play each other next time.
Haggerty and Mike: Nice seeing you guys again. Funny how we all played each other in the brackets.
Delta: Great doubles matches if you ask me. We should team at more tournaments. And that singles match of yours where you almost beat Dazwa with Lucario was crazy.
Scrub: You got the best of me this time, but I know that I can do better than that against you. Hopefully we'll have more matches.
Bloodcross: Aside from what I said up there, you also destroyed me in teams. I'd like to Captain Falcon ditto you some time.
Dazwa: I didn't even know you used Pikachu, but you certainly did well enough with him.
gamesandgoodies: You're a lot better than I thought you were. I saw you beat Hot Kaarl in brackets, Watkins in a couple friendlies, and that other guy in the choco taco match. You surprised me here.
Watkins: The other good Ike I saw. Caught me off guard because I've never played against a serious Ike before.
Don't pick falco or else I'll lose: I don't even know who you are, but your name is so true >_>

Overall I think I enjoyed doubles more than singles this time, just because I did so well in them (by my standards anyway). This was a good one even if it wasn't as big as some of the last ones. And yeah, I hope we don't start fighting like this because we have a really good community over here in NE and we don't need to ruin it over a single set.

Aesir

Smash Master
MORAL OF THE STORY: in the smash community, last place finisher can chill with first place winner. no one gives a **** about how good you are. if you play smash you are part of a community. fighting is stupid.
This^

Besides this is NE mother ****ers, we're suppose to be the chill region LOL.

edit: SHOUT OUT TIME MOTHA ****ERS
1: Mango-Ya lol
2: Sock Jm0n-Ya lol
3: KDJ-Ya lol
4: HBK-Ya lol
5: Scarmander-Ya lol
5: G Drag0n-Ya lol
7: Ren0-Ya lol
7: SwiftBass-Ya lol
9: Th0rn-Ya lol
9: Elen-Ya lol
9: G$-Ya lol
9: Zoso-Ya lol
13: AOI-Ya lol
13: Bank$ (Peach)-Ya lol
13: Hazzard-Ya lol
13: Hayato-Ya lol
17: Aesir-Ya lol
17: Sai-Ya lol
17: Sky-Ya lol
17: Boxman X-Ya lol
17: Kyu Puff-Ya lol
17: Mogwai-Ya lol
17: Matt.Zeb-Ya lol
17: KevinM-Ya lol

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
9: Peach Kid is angry D:< (Peach/Angry) -- lol i really dont know what to say lmao
Just speechless from encountering a wild peachkid? :o they are rare pokeman thats a touhou/furry type that likes to mimic voices like Boxxy, Ms Swan. his favorite pass time is chasing wild bloodcrosses by dash canceling dsmashes all over the place and throwing invisible (but he thinks they exist) :p

dudutsai

Smash Lord
There should be less arguing and more SHOUTOUTS.
Goodness sakes, 3 pages of non-shoutouts I had to go through... lol

My shoutouts are always of the top quality :laugh:
It must have taken me 45 minutes *kills self*

Mango- Don't be so scared. Next time, I'm playing your fox, but don't worry I won't take any money when I win

KDJ- Didn't play you, but I watched you play (Street Fighter 4) and I am sad that you are leaving.

Darc- Your advice on fox helped me more than any advice for fox I've received and I finally figured out how to attack him LOL. Let's play some Super Starcraft Bros sometime.

SwiftBass- Good games in pools.

Th0rn- I did better this time (I think). Look forward to playing you some more.

Elen- I always feel so relaxed and easygoing when I'm playing you that I have to remind myself I'm in tournament lol. I think I started figuring out the fox matchup halfway through our first game, so next time we play hopefully I'll have had some practice honing my new playstyle.

Zoso- The one or two games I played you were probably the ones I got the most ***** in. You punished me for nearly every mistake I made, and remained fast and unpredictable throughout the whole match. Makes me want to quit Puff lol. You are soooo good. Let's play some SC sometime.

AOI- I think I'm getting closer now haha (huge relief for me). I'm looking forwards to playing you again sometime.

Bank$ (Peach)- We didn't play, good for you, because I don't lose to Peaches. Good seeing you even though we didn't even get to talk that much. NEXT TIME!

Aesir- Good games, I didn't really get to talk to you much, but you seemed pretty upset so I was kinda intimidated. I remember seeing you pretty frequently in the past though, so I'm sure we'll have more chances to play.

Boxman X- You aren't Darc! ~ Good games near the end, and it's good finally getting a chance to meet you.

Matt.Zeb- I need to start winning our money matches. Losing this many times to you in a row is starting to get embarrassing. lol I promise to step it up (my gay that is) for next time. Oh also, DON'T BAN BRINSTAR

KevinM- Playing you and talking about life (smash) was fun as usual. I have a long way to go, and I'm sure we'll talk on hamachi, so I'll leave it here.

Dazwa- I beat the first part of the Dazwa Challenge!! I'm truly the third strongest master of Jigglypuff (this hole). Now you see the true advantage of being third!

Spife- Good finally playing you for a decent chunk of time. Sheik/Fox dittos were fun and exciting. I'll see you next time (depending of course on certain things....)

Roman- Didn't play you or really talk to you much. Good seeing you at least haha

Foy and Friends- The REAL celebrities at this tournament. Really fun hanging out (smashing) with you guys. So much funny stuff. Let's play some Super Smoosh Broads sometime.

Pef7- Haven't seen you in more than a year (it seems). Not sure if you were playing, but I didn't have a chance to play your G&W. We may have many chances to play in the future though... I'll tell you when I start settling down.

SOLAR- So many good and close matches near the end. We hogged that screen like pros (remember my strategy we should do that sometime). Buy a rice cooker so we can talk about how simple and delicious rice is. Really nice playing and talking to you again.

Ken y- Didn't know who you were at the beginning when you jumped in and it gave me a shock lol. Good playing you in doubles, but we should play some singles next time. I'm looking forward to it.

Questor- Nice job helping out at the tournament. I saw you beasting that dancing game and I was so impressed. Probably the first tournament I didn't play you at though. I'm sure we will find some time to play in college lol. Or maybe during the summer.

Irish Mafia- Happy Birthday. Sorry I didn't eat your cake (I am an enemy of cake). Didn't play you either... this is getting more depressing by the sentence. Maybe we'll have a chance to play during the summer...

Shadowball2- Didn't play you, but you seem pretty down. Now that you know where you are, just keep going and you can only get better. Hit me up on AIM cause I have soooo much to say to you and any other quitters out there.

Arcnatural- Our matches were close as usual. Really fun and intense playing you again. That's really cool how you play table tennis.... I would play you just so I can see the skill difference, but I'm not sure there will be a way :(

Cogsmooch- Didn't play you, and only saw you very briefly, but you have a nice beard. (PS: nobody cares about your beard) BEST NAME EVER

DCLXVI- Pokefloats

Jekyl- Really close games. You should be proud doing that well after only 2 tournaments, I don't think I did nearly as well o_o

Sox- Good games. It's good you're not thinking of quitting like a certain someone.... just keep practicing and you'll improve.

BigNTasty- Such a good name, I wonder if you use that permanently haha (if you do, I'll be so impressed). Good games in pools. If we didn't play pools, forgive me, that name just really stuck in my head lol.

Asian Fox Kid From College- Didn't remember your name... but you were surprisingly really freaking good considering I've never seen/heard of you before. Since you live so close, we should play sometime, hit me up on AIM.

Suds (Zen + Cartel)- LINCOLN-SUDBURY. I swear there were 6 people from L-S there haha.

Rock n' Sock Connection (Scar + JMan)- Once again, really sorry you guys had to wait, no excuses, won't happen again, don't hold a grudge please etc. I can't believe Corneria actually (kinda) worked, but that was really fun for us at least :)

Dazwa+Darc (Boxman + Larx)- Good games. Your counterpick made us rethink our whole strategy 0_0

Team Fortress 2 (SwiftBass and Mogwai)- We didn't stand a chance. Good job ****** us in teams.

I'm TheManaLord (Hubble + RTF)- I think we played you. -_- I remember the matches but not the names of the people, but good games.

lol (KevinM + HaileyM)- Nice team name, and I'm glad you guys did a ton better this time, you deserve it.

Gosh I hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did just tell me and I'll give myself a slap on the head.

Top Bottom