• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manchu has appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
So wait, did you edit a FitGanondorf.pac and rename it FitPikachu.pac, or did you just use a FitPikachu? 0_o

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
Manchu has such a broken recovery. D:

He's super fun though. I like love.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Where can I get Ganon's motion.pac? I tried using the first way to get Manchu but Gecko says I have too many lines of codes.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
And then copied over a lot of stuff from Ganon, including his Motion.pac?
I did use FitGanon.pac as a direct reference for many bones, offsets, and timers, though most of the details were constructed from scratch/from Pikachu. The Motion.pac is exactly Ganon's though.

@XACE: sent you a PM.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Just tried it. What in the nine hells have you unleashed on the world?! And where's the thunder?

lol. For good measure, Manchu CAN Quick Attack Cancel, but it's rather useless with the new aerials and specials. And because he can QAC, he can still quick attack lock, though the Jab lock is much easier to do and more hilarious to watch.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Just tried it. What in the nine hells have you unleashed on the world?! And where's the thunder?

lol. For good measure, Manchu CAN Quick Attack Cancel, but it's rather useless with the new aerials and specials. And because he can QAC, he can still quick attack lock, though the Jab lock is much easier to do and more hilarious to watch.

I fail at QAC then. Lol. I wonder what he can do from QAC. xD

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this looks hilarious!
How'd you get to incorporate Ganon's AND Pika's moveset?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
vBrawl/BBrawl release!

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzmljnzmioy

Changes from B+ to v/BBrawl:
Dtilt BKB increased from C to 1C, increased SDI by .4
Dsmash/Usmash ending lag increased by 10 frames
Fair/Bair/Dair/Nair landing lag attributes increased by 5

Nothing too drastic, just a few changes and Pikadorf/Manchu/etc fits right in. This is prone to changing only if crazy combos/absurd power levels are discovered.

Mr. :V, if you could add this to the main post, please.

...also, if you could change the credit to Eldiran. Thanks.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
vBrawl/BBrawl release!

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzmljnzmioy

Changes from B+ to v/BBrawl:
Dtilt BKB increased from C to 1C, increased SDI by .4
Dsmash/Usmash ending lag increased by 10 frames
Fair/Bair/Dair/Nair landing lag attributes increased by 5

Nothing too drastic, just a few changes and Pikadorf/Manchu/etc fits right in. This is prone to changing only if crazy combos/absurd power levels are discovered.

Mr. :V, if you could add this to the main post, please.

...also, if you could change the credit to Eldiran. Thanks.

LOLWHOOPS.

Done and Done.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
This is probably my most favorite thing that has every spawned from Brawl.

The YouTube comment that said to lower his voice pitch is completely correct. Deep, manly "Pika"s would be absolutely awesome.
I second this.

Oh, and I'd also like to request that gif of Manchu doing his dtilt with a cane and top hat.

I need to find it! D:

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
****, PSAs AND moveset swaps?!?!
Looks like a new batch of quality Brawlers, the Next Generation looks bright!!

O ****ing God NO!!! XD

Codec01

Smash Cadet
@Neko
I might said this already but you should make a final smash for him XD
Because right now, he just freezes when final smash is used

AerialAce!

Smash Rookie
This character is infinitely more awesome when textures are added. Prisonchu, Pedochu and Falconchu all turned Manchu from creepy to deeply disturbing.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
This is easily the best PSA character I've seen. I can't help but laugh at Manchu, Pikadorf, Tallchu, whatever have you. It's so funny.

Please WBR, make this crap official!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
This is easily the best PSA character I've seen. I can't help but laugh at Manchu, Pikadorf, Tallchu, whatever have you. It's so funny.

I'm gonna say no.

This is a great and hilarious character, I deem you that, but no, not the best. At all.

And what do you mean official? D: We've already been told the Workshop won't be specific to PSA, Brawl+ or BBrawl.

mofo_

Smash Ace
you know...as soon as textures came out..i had this idea of putting pedobear texture on pikachu with ganondorf moveset :p

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
A gift for you Neko! :D :D :D

You're amazing.

<3, but no to official. Here's to hoping he gets into Mugen Brawl. :D

I'm gonna say no.

This is a great and hilarious character, I deem you that, but no, not the best. At all.

And what do you mean official? D: We've already been told the Workshop won't be specific to PSA, Brawl+ or BBrawl.
That's his opinion D:

If he thinks it the best, its the best.

Gooey

Smash Rookie
noob ahoy

I am having trouble getting manchu to work on my wii...i have had no trouble at all with Wisp, Gino, phoenix mario, shadow, and a few others...I don't know what TXT I am supposed to open, I tried to open the RSBE01 file...i opened the TXT file on the main root of the SD card...I don't have a fitmotionganonetc.pac file...and I am pretty stumped. Can anyone give me a hand here? Manchu looks pretty awesome, and I am really wanting to play him

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Neko I suppose you could tell me what his FS is since I'm too lazy to search and use my Wii. =V

For the sake of +1 post count and moar sugoi moe =V's u could answer this question, right? obv it'd require me to pay tribute via rice but später obv

midoinitwrongyet

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Because I feel this was another jump in Project SA, I made this video to explain the sheer epicness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2NotyRc6gQ

It's not as long as the one I made for Wisp, but it's just as sexy.
...LOL'D

i just realized taht the only way this'll work for mugen brawl is with the fitganonmotionetc.pac switch

editing the gct would be a no-go with the clone engine turning all the pika mods into manchus (menchu?)
Who knows. Depends on if Mugen Brawl uses the clone engine or not.

amazing :V... and this is just the perfect moment for file replacement code to malfuntion...=(...

xD get *****.

Neko I suppose you could tell me what his FS is since I'm too lazy to search and use my Wii. =V

For the sake of +1 post count and moar sugoi moe =V's u could answer this question, right? obv it'd require me to pay tribute via rice but später obv

midoinitwrongyet
I never made a FS for him because I'm mostly a competitive player soooo you know. I completely forgot about the concept of Final Smashes. :V

If Eldiran is up for it, we can give him on.

MaxThunder

PM Support
so... did anyone try his final smash?... if not... i wanna know... and... am unable to test myself... cant figure out why.. but it seems gecko just doesnt load the filereplacement code... but it loads everything else...

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
It doesnt exist.

Also, you have 2 methods of move swaps. With the Motion.pac you ahve to get yourself, or adding the 2 line code to the bottom of your txt file and remaking a GCT.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
This will mark the beginning of a new age for PSA - making move swaps work properly! Olimario, Captain Lucas, and Yoshidorf, here we come!

Though none will match the pure epicness of Manchu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom