• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manchu has appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I'm not dissing Manchu in general, but isn't this just copying and pasting Eldiran's work? Sorry if I'm wrong, but I believe he made a Manchu months ago. Unless this is balancing it better, in which case I congratulate you on making Manchu an official balanced character (or as balanced as any character is).
This is the Manchu I made :p

It was a collab with the thread OP, GHNeko.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
This is the Manchu I made :p

It was a collab with the thread OP, GHNeko.
Sorry about that, I read PSA coding by Eldiran and jumped to conclusions without reading the rest. Things like that happen way too often on the Brawl Vault. I just assumed that since this was already in your showcase thread that there wouldn't be any necessity to have a second thread, but I guess considering he helped create it he can do what he wants to a certain degree.

Doragon Shinzui

Smash Rookie
Pokemon: Manchu
Species: Madness Pokemon
Type: Electric/Fighting
Ability: Obliteration (All attacks increase in effectiveness by one stage, all resistances increased by one stage)
Height: 6'7" Weight 324 lbs.
Catch rate: 0
Description: OMG RUN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom