• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "The Power of One" ~ Vid Channel links 1st post + Montage by Dekar

What days are you attending?

• Total voters

zApollo

Smash Ace
Shoutouts #1,

Nova: What a week you've had, chasing cyclones and attending tourneys all in one roll. You must've been exhausted but still did really well, except in teams. We'll work on that one day.

Matt: You were so nice all weekend, lugging me around and that. I really enjoyed your company and thanks for hosting Nova and I. Smashwise you have a very mean fox and DDD and I admire your Luigi. It was good to see you too Jaice and thanks for those entertaining late night brawls when we were drunk with sleep.

Tedeth: I didn't get to play you, but congrats on placing 2nd in brawl. Come to Reloaded.

Dekar: Congratulations on winning melee =D now I don't feel bad about our bracket match.

Corpse: GGs on that one TL match we had.

Earl: You're such an amazing smasher, I really enjoyed our MM which I got destroyed in and congratulations on your placing first.

ZXV: Just watching you play others is amazing, your spacing and reading skills are impeccable and yet you maintain your cool throughout everything. You have a great personality.

MT: You have such a good diddy, the matches we had were totally intense and pretty enjoyable. It was good chatting with you, I need more work on the ditty mu.

Jei: I was pretty shocked when you won our bracket match, but you played very well. Such a great pit and I had no clue. I'd love to attend one of your tourneys one day.

Atilla: I'm really sorry for ditching you straight after that short but intense money match we had but I couldn't risk missing my flight. After that defeat (sorry but I have to say that close 3 stock was pretty luck, but awesome :p) I bet you were really keen on more matches to prove your skill and well you can do that by flying over for Reloaded later this year to turn the tables and destroy me then (y). It was a pleasure seeing you at the tourney and I should've approached you earlier than I did. Say hello to your brother for me =D

imo the snake/ZSS mu is definitely even

Mywii guys: Shoutouts on that site for you guys.

Everyone else: GGs at the tourney! Now that I'm back into old, slow SA I want to play in the interstate scene even more.

If I missed anyone, will mention in another post.

earla

Smash Lord
shoutout to dean: you went out of your way for nicks and i to look after us. your too kind! thank you. hope everyone highly appreciates what you do for the scene.

good tournament, enjoyed playing everyone.

zApollo

Smash Ace
60:40, Chris, not even.

Edit: SA Chris, since I think cpahanso is called Chris as well.
But like, d-tilt and u-air destroys snake like you said. Snake can't do anything about u-air. She can grab all of snake's tilts (i think?) and finds it easy to get snake offstage and flatter him there.

Difference in weight and KO potential is definitely Snake's favour though.

Atilla should comment although I think he's on that Fraser Island trip atm.

EDIT: I get it, in ZSS favour you meant. I'd say 55:45

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Uh, yeah, the 60:40 is in ZZS's favour, not Snake's, lol.
At least according to the Snake boards (well the last topic they had).

Whatever though, matchup numbers are kinda dumb anyway.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
OK time for shoutouts:

Firstly:

Vyse: Thankyou so much for organizing this amazing event man; you're a really cool guy and you deserve more credit than you get. I was really impressed by your diddy kong when I started watching on saturday, wayyyy better than me at brawl XD It was great playing and doing commentary with you and I look forward to hanging out with you at the next tournies.

Dif: Man, bad luck in your pool :( if it makes you feel any better I got ***** in my bracket by cao and rob. But mostly I want to thank you for supporting and helping me troughout the past year with my smash, you and hugh are definitely the primary reasons that I have improved so much since SQUAT. It's been great having meets with you and I hope we both get better luck next tourney XD

Hugh: Same as for dif, you guys have really helped jack and my team's performance improve this year and it's been awesome hanging out with you guys. Thanks for coming to all the meets and being really friendly to us ;)

Rob: Probably the highlight of this tournament for me was our friendlies. This was really a step up the ladder for me in melee; I learned a lot from our friendlies and they made it easier for me to visualise how different smash has become for me since squat. It was really generous of you to friendly with me and I can't thankyou enough for the advice and openness you gave me. You probably noticed that I play different in the bracket than in our friendlies XD But I don't mind you beating me in the bracket, you're a lot better than me and you deserved to win. Thanks so much man, can't wait to see you aroud more :)

Reuben: Hey, somebody's looking like a srs contender! Keep practicing and you'll surely do well in some local tournies man. If you ever need someone to friendly or practice on, come see me or gandalf, good luck man :)

Jbirds: I didn't get to friendly you much this tourney but from what I can tell you're playing brilliantly, keep doing what you're doing because it's working. You won most of our matches but I'll try friendly you a bit more next time, thanks for the friendlies we did manage to play though!

Ryan: The friendlies we got in were pretty legit, I should really play you more, your pressure is REALLY good combined with your tech chasing, that's something I have to get used to adapting to. Friendlies with players like you is amazing because you can learn so much and have such a great time doing so. Thanks for coming and being awesome :D Uair FTW!

Arrow: WIZARDDDDDD Good job ****** us in doubles XD Peach/gannon too goood. It was pretty cool friendlying you and dif too, really cool to see your playing style, you have great spacing, keep it up man.

Tedeth: Your a really cool guy to play and talk to, It was awesome having some proper matches with you, I learned a fair bit. good work in brawl man and it was great to see you at TPOO

Ben: I shoulda played you more, oh well, thanks for doing some commentary and stuff around the place, I'll play you more next time man.

Kas: I HAS TEH EARPIECE FINDING POWERZZZ Thanks for helping me with player's names and bracket stuff man, looking forward to seeing you again next time.

Cao: XD I know asking to play your peach was suicidal but at least I learned some stuff. You're REALLY good, sucks that floats wasn't doing it for you on sunday man. Thanks for being so nice about ****** me C: See you next time

Dekar: WOW! WOW! DUDE, WOW
When I saw the way you were playing in semis I though to myself, "He's going to win this". You would always learn the way your opponent was playing and make the most of your knowledge of the game to win. I noticed when you lot a stock you would always immediatly take two in return, you're an amazing player and you so deserved your winning melee. thanks for the one or two friendlies we got in, it's always great to play new people, hope to see you at the next national.

ZXV: Wow, you're great at both games, I love the style of your shiek, fast and efficient. You definitely deserved your high placing in melee, well done. It was kool to talk to you also

SD: Man, you're a great player, wish I had gotten to friendly you, but talking to you was pretty awesome. You did amazingly in this tournament regardless of who won. Thanks for helping out with commentary and making this tournament a memorable one :D:D

Syke: Get ***** :p Jks that match was totally dodge, and then you came back and owned me later XD It was pretty sweet to play you anyway, see you around next time man.

testi: Was kewl talking to you in general, we didn't really play much but I watched a few of your matches, you're a lot better at brawl than me >_< Ima lways around if you want friendlies or talk.

Jei: NOBODY CAN BEAT TEH YOSHI!!!! Wow, I was quite surprised when i played you XD Dtilt too good, man I need to get revenge now :p Ill use my link next time hehehe

Jesse: really nice guy, your jiggs is surprisingly good, I underestimated you in our match, sing is too good :p

Earl: Wow man, Nice job winning brawl! Your also really good at melee, I wish I had friendlied you a bit more but the matches we did play were awesome. it's so great to go to a tournament like this and constantly play great people like you, I really look forward to seeing you next time.

To everybody else: Thankyou for coming to this tournament and making it a fantastic and memorable event for everyone.

Jack: Most important shoutout. It was really brave of you to come to this tournament and do as well as you did even with your level of experience. I owe so much to you for teaming with me and practicing together throughout the years. Thanks man.

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
Rest of Singles will be up tonight. Doubles next few days.

Ok Shoutouts

Out of Staters

Earl - The Robot lol, Good work on winning singles. 2 for 2 in housing the Winner of Brawl Singles at QLD Majors since I joined the scene (Ted at Tempest). It was a pleasure hosting you, would gladly house you again. You were a bit quiet at first, but I guess thats just how you are. Almost as talkative as me by the Drive to the Airport on Monday :) Apologies for being so cheap and always going the fast food. Next time will plan it better. Also lol at my Mum calling you Al for two days.

Nicks - Also a pleasure housing you. Bad luck in Brawl, seeing you miss out and me get through didn't seem right. Unlucky to be in one of the few pools with multiple decent players in it. I know if you had been in mine or Earl's you would of got through easy. Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Ted - Nothing like last minute housing plans right? Thursday night was good fun, got me pretty excited for the weekend Good work in Brawl, bad luck on running into a MK in the final.

ZXV - Was nice to meet you, good work in all of the smash events. Aren't you glad you got that melee failure out of the system on Thursday night to rip it up on the weekend. "I can't do it, the controller is too good" while trying to shine UpB the ledge really made my day.

EA - Good to meet you again. Nana has like gone spastic on you. Swear she wasn't pulling that **** when you were last here.

Foxy - It must of been hard being 6 foot 700 and having to drive 5 and a half thumbs to get up here. Apologies for killing you as much in doubles then our opponents did. We probs should of done better.

Dekar - Was nice to meet you, good work on predicting the victor of melee the night before haha.

Apollo - Items are gay we both know it. Good work with ZSS.

Jei - Nice to meet you as well. Scary Pit.

Redact - Nice commentary in Brawl Finals. "You do know spot dodge doesn't do damage right?"

Attila - with two T's - Crazy snake, crazier commentary, (Corpse DI new AT?). I think you found your gift. Was good meeting you and talking with you over dinner on the Saturday Night. MK and TL no problems but gotta work out that Wario.

Corpsecreate - We didn't get to play much, but watching you in the finals taught me a bit. Like how to Airdodge with the C-Stick (Replays inconclusive).

SD - Way to make a first impression hahaha, was good meeting you.

Qlders

Vyse - Thanks for running another tournament for us. You were pretty sick leading up to this good effort at a reduced level. Some people are saying brackets and Pools could of been done better, but If that were the case I wouldn't of made bracket so good pools :)

Arrow - We can be on PR now??? defs my favourite person to play smash with, too much fun and laughs. No Coaching against blade doesn't help.

ZYDROOOOOOO - God Tier Ike F-Smash, that is all.

Kaion - Props for agreeing to ship after what happened last time we played there. Good stuff on the website too. I think everyone will appreciate that when you release it.

J-Birds aka Scrub Fox aka 60Hz - We didn't get to have our epic game of destiny. Probs for the best I doubt my comp could handle it.

To people I've missed sorry, might do another one later

Also Grand Final match is taking even more time to encode that it took to watch the game lol. About another 20mins left on it once it's done I will start uploading the matches, expect them tonight early tomorrow

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Shoutouts

Friday
Arrow: Thanks for picking us up man, sorry about giving your car a hard time.

Dekar: TOO broken at Mario Party. Geez. 360 degree bowl is the only way.
Plasia: Good bowler lol. Pool was fun though. I'm too legit.
Redact: You ruined everything by not bringing your DS.

MTGod: You're very skilled in a lot of things. So close in bowling lol. I think I won by 4 pins?
Calibur: Crazy fun to hang out with. Were you drunk Friday night or was it just my imagination? lol.
Vyse: Always good to see you. We didn't get any friendlies in though..

Saturday
Pool guys
EA: I hate being so cheap but if I don't plank then I'm the one who gets cheaped lol. Even though I 2 stocked both games, just know that I respect and fear your Ice Climbers to the extent that I avoid standing on the stage for the entire match.
Jaice: You're so good. I've only ever heard your name but I had no idea there was such a good smasher in QLD. Full props for beating me in pools and bracket.
Rueben: I don't know who you are but I noticed your MK wasn't bad. Just need to use dsmashwhen the other guy is on kill %. You would of beaten that Ike for sure.
Other guys: GGs.

Bracket
Arrow: Lol 3 stocked. GGs.
Jaice: Once again bro, crazy.
Ad3pt: I was looking forward to seeing your Luigi in action but unfortunately you knew it was a bad idea against Pit. GGs, that last game was so close.
Kaion: Where's the Samus at? Your MK is pretty solid, you should of won both games but Pit's tricks got you in the end. At least you know the capabilities of Pit's mirror shield for next time rofl.
Nova: I didn't expect you would be the victim of my very first time out. I thought it would be Tibs or something lol. I'm sorry for that. I so had that second game. Sneaky S.O.B.
Apollo: I was surprised I won also lol. I really love the ZSS MU though and I assume there aren't any Pits in SA so I'll use that excuse as to how I pulled it off. GGs.
Attila: I have no idea why I didn't take that first match seriously. I guess I thought I stood no chance and I wanted you to go on to win the tournament. Bad luck with Ted though, after what I saw I reckon you should do much better against him next time.

Earl: Congrats, with all the work you put into your game you fully deserve to be crowned the king.
Nicks: Wut happened? lolol.
Dekar: Bad luck, now that you're the greatest smasher ever in Melee why don't you put some time into Brawl. Get some mad results.
Ted: Love hanging out with you and chatting. Good job on second, Earl is just 2g these days.

Doubles
Dekar: I choked no doubt. At least we know we are finals material. 3rd place was ours but I fuxt it up. The Marth/Pit combo is defs getting better though.
Attila/Toki: Good matches, Toki is scary.
Kaion/???: I just wanted to give a shoutout to that spike you did to Dekar about 30 seconds into the first game. So good.
SD/Puppy: You guys placed really well, Puppy's MK is legit. Double MK is so gay though. Screw you guys.
Earl/Nicks: You got bracket ***** hard. You play so well against Dekar and I now, we haven't beaten you two in ages.

Sunday
Pools
Gords: Stop raging, it just makes you play worse imo.
Kas: Ahaha get ***** Ness. At the start of our Yoshi/Mario match I thought I may be able to win but then you just....whooped me on my last stock...
Other guys: GGs.

Bracket
Hotdog: What? When were you any good at Melee lol. You beat me pretty convincingly. Good job.
Dekar: Lol...just lol. It's like you had no motivation for the first couple of games. Congrats though, 1st place is pretty good I suppose.

Rob: Fun games, I hope you don't learn the Yoshi MU any time soon lol. Beating you was the only good thing I did the entire day.
Uber: I've never even heard of you but you are very technical and surprisingly skilled.
Syke: See I do those uair combos...I just cbf in friendlies sometimes. Good seeing you again.
ZXV: So pro.
Kas: Take smash more seriously...seriously.
Cao: So kyoote.
SD: Come to Melbourne, you didn't sound convincing at all when you said you might see me again.

Doubles
Attila: Our team...It's good somehow... Thanks for the run.
Josh/Ben: GGs, too good for us.
Vyse/Gords: Double Sheik is so gay lol. I don't even know how we managed to win.
Bryan/Puppy: Effing LOL Bryan. Both games spiked in 10 seconds. I'm sorry :(

Hotdog: Thanks heaps for housing me and driving me to the airport. Much love.
Vyse: Great weekend, I don't know about you but I felt it was a huge success except for lack of crews. Congrats.

<3 the smash scene.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I deserved to be timed out lol.
I should have figured out what to do sooner, although I still don't quite know what that is.

<3 Jei.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
shout outs?

arrow: such an awesome guy. always fun with arrow around. need more arrow meets. next time i'll try and get another wired xbawks controller so we can tager ditto while waiting to get knocked out XD

attila: omg you pwnt me >_< TWICE dw i'll beat you next time. just you wait. i'll get you with ocean bowser.

ben: sif not win

Bob: bob, i am disappoint you didn't stay around for our crew battle. TEAM BOB VS TEAM DIF WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER DAY.

Chris (cpahanso): legit guy is legit. keep getting better. you'll probs beat me next time. BEAT ZAC AGAIN HE'S SO BAD.

Chris (amaterasu): <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 didn't feel right not playing you even once =[

cal: oh man, PR material right there, outranked me this tournament XD also bl about the whole wii thing... it's k, it's probably more useful as a paperweight anyway

Hugh: legit guy is legit. backbone of the dif smash community.

jbirds: ditch scott, team with me, we'll win. i swear. technical team would be technical. XP nah, i respect scott and wouldn't try and steal his woman like that. was heaps fun playing those team friendlies with you though.

jei: epic yoshi is epic

josh: epic car trips are epic. defs should sit down with some wine and discuss gentlemanly topics. name a day and we'll do it.

kas: SIF NOT WIN... lul like i can talk i ddin't even make bracket... if you need a controller i usually have that one spare so just hit me up if you want to use it. don't actually hit me, you might break something.

Ryan: we need to play more. MOAR. ****

Scott: cool guy, didn't play you even once, how slack, why so good at sf, teach me how to be pro jiggs

Ted: WOW you've gotten SOOOOOOOOO much better compared to last time i played you. was heaps fun. congrats on how well you did.

vyse: thanks for hosting another tournament. heaps of respect for you. hope you've been feeling better after getting pwnt by sickness.

Zac: something something cool guy something something troll something sandbagging *******

soz if i forgot you, i wub you all

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Btw, Nickriddle honestly, and seriously thinks, Snake beats zss pretty hard.
Doesn't he also think ZSS/MK is even?
Could be someone else....I think someone told me it was him, so it must be true.
Not saying it isn't, but suuuuurely Snake is worse off. :/
imo, 55:45 (ZSS:Snake), at bessssssst, I'd still lean for 60:40.
100:0 that M/U numbers annoy me + dunno why I care. I do pretty well against ZSS as DDD, though, lul.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I'll do proper shoutouts when I'm on a computer, but until then.

- bracket had issues
- melee was actually heaps of fun
- I am Physically unable to beat Ted
- sorry Apollo, to much preceding melee
- Sdi is so much fun
- zss and peach are freakin annoying but snake probably wins

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol Snake v Peach is ********, utilt just destroys her.

Sheik v Snake is like ZSS v Snake, they both eat him alive in the air + Sheik can deal tremendous damage to Snake via f-tilt (predict nade) b-throw, chase bad landings into whatever, but can't kill (without Zelda) 'till like 200%.

ZSS has d-smash, d-tilt & u-air, which are imo her best moves against him, side b is crap in that m/u & her grab is pretty underrated.
Snake's dash attack is good vs ZSS.
Also spot dodging ZSS just asks for her u-tilt. I obvs just hate ZSS because of how much I've played it. Get DDD'd, Apollo. :@

zApollo

Smash Ace
- Sdi is so much fun
Your SDI was pretty impressive during our matches (y)

Snake's dash attack is good vs ZSS.
Also spot dodging ZSS just asks for her u-tilt. I obvs just hate ZSS because of how much I've played it. Get DDD'd, Apollo. :@
Grenade pressure is also pretty effective. ZSS obviously has to kill snake at much higher percents but she can deal like 40% from a single mistake.

ZSS/DDD is incredibly frustrating, especially against yours =P. I need lots of work on that matchup.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
snake boards are ****ing ********, ignore them

snake v peach is ****ing ********, snake destroys peach (nair is the icing on the cake, not utilt)

snake v ZSS, I am undecided, yes snake is a piece of ****, but zss can juggle ridculosly.

like I'll destroy andrews first stock and be on like 2% then he will hit me up into the air and I wont touch the ground again before I die.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Proper shoutouts time? Chronological order I guess:

Two ladies on the plane: ***** louder please, I think the captain might not have heard you.

Cal: Good hanging with ya again dude, shame that it was mostly smash related. I'm shocked that we couldn't find a non-kiosk pub on a Friday night in the city, but I guess it would always have been cheaper to buy drinks from a bottle-o lol. Good smash games too - your Bowser's good but I reckon you should stick to DK; he's pretty mad :D And well done getting through pools in both games.

Vyse: Cheers for hosting the tourney man, it was very well run. Sorry for seemingly annoying you with the food situation, but unfortunately I'm used to having my own transport so when the situation came about on asking others to go get food I was a little unsure lol, especially since I didn't know anyone ;). Massive lols at our Melee matches, both Doubles and Singles - you're the only person Sing never worked on XD

Nat: Ohhhh dear, so much energy =_=" I don't even know how you can be so hyper all the time XD But yeah, nice meeting you - didn't get a chance to play your Ike but from what I heard you got that jab down :p Cheers for staying with us, hope you had a good time.

Jei: Dat Pit, eh :D? I really wanted to play you in the tournament again now that I know what Pit is capable of, but I'm satisfied with the friendlies I think. Friendlies doubles with Attila and Sam were pretty lols - rolling's bad :D. Mad congrats on your placing in the tourney - I didn't get to see you play ZXV for 5th but unlucky on that anyway. And cheers again for staying with us, even if you froze your arse off for that night... You sharked me and Cal in pool though - glad I didn't put money on it XD

Dekar: **** man, read my like a damn bus timetable XD Honestly, I just didn't know what to do, every time I was off stage it was a stock lol. Thinking back on our matches, you definitely deserved to win both - even though I DI'd horribly to die last stock in that first match, the stage gayed you pretty hard on your first stock so they cancel each other out really. Both were very close matches, so I look forward to playing you again. And congratulations on your Melee victory man, mad stuff. Bowling was also hilarious XD

Redact: Good hanging out with you man, crazy DDR skills. And good fun bowling with ya. Didn't really play smash with you at all lol.

Plasia: Dood, pro bowler right here. Hope your wrist was okay though, it seemed like it was pretty sore mid way through the game. Pretty lols talking about brawl with you man - you really don't like it eh :p? What happened in Melee though? Twas your chance man!

Toki: Man, jack of all trades huh? Your Marth's pretty mad, I was very surprised to come out with that victory in pools. Unfortunately I've played a lot of MKs with Lucas so I've pretty much got that MU down. And Diddy on Brinstar? Even I was surprised :p Anyway, nice choice of JPop you got on your Wii, Perth approves. Hope to see you at another tourney man where you can get your revenge XD

EA: Good talking with ya bro, unlucky against Jesmo but you did better than me taking him to a third match ;) Good fun in doubles too - that trip into C4 is going to haunt me for ages lol. And yeah, Lucas v Marth friendlies XD Hope the drive back down wasn't too rough/smelly/tiring/exhausting/painful; mad respect for fitting 5 people in a car for an interstate road trip :p Hope to see you in Perth some time (tip: don't drive)

Arrow: Hilarious man, good stuff. Well done on beating me and Cal in doubles - you owe Sakurai some sweet lovin' XD And Manondorf dittos ont he projector were heaps fun.

Eli: Good stuff in the pools man - I'm pretty sure you're new but you have the fundamentals down, just gotta learn to be more cheap ;) GW Back-air is a great move, so learn the Reverse-Aerial-Rush. Unlucky to be in a pool with so many Diddy Kongs XD

SD: Great fun playing you in Melee and Brawl man. Brawl pools were pretty lol with all the Diddy dittos - I hate them so much which is why I chose to use Lucas first up, but clearly that was a mistake XD Melee doubles match was so much fun too.

Gords: So much rage lol, needs less man, just makes it awkward. I thought you had me in Brawl pools, unlucky **** happened in the last match. Welld one on Melee doubles as well - we almost had you but I kept recovering with Rollout on the last match for some unknown reason XD

Foxy: Our games were so close man, your TL is pretty good. Surprised you took me to Brinstar though on the last match - Lucas ***** face on that stage. Good talking with you as well - and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're the tallest Smasher in Aus. Hope to see you coming down to Perth sometime with the other East guys!

Jesmo: Wifi Warrior man :p Your MK is damn good - I thought I had the match up down but you were so incredibly patient with everything I just didn't know how to react - definitely different from Perth Aggro MKs. Great stuff on doubles as well!

Attila: Took out corpse again man, well done! I would've liked to play you a bit more, but the few friendlies we had were quite enjoyable :p Really wanted to play more with my Diddy to see how it stacked up to Tibs', but ah well, maybe next time. And man, what're you doing getting hit by Lucas' up smash? Spotdodging's bad :D Well done in Brawl - you'll beat Ted one day!

Hotdogs: Your Kirby's so good, grabbed me all day in our friendlies lol.

Apollo: Dude, ZSS is spastic lol. Really good to meet you man, very chatty guy :p Congrats on winning our MM as well - you definitely deserved it. When I learn a bit more about playing against ZSS though, I want a rematch ;)

Uber: Loooooooool Melee :p I only learned to play Melee like Saturday night XD You really shouldn't have lost a game, given you died exactly how Syke did XD Sing's pretty broken as well. Bringing it back, yo'

Syke: I'm pretty sure sandbagging doesn't involve losing a game lol. Pichu dittos were great fun too, with all the fail.

Tiahn (spelling?): Good chattin' with ya - you could totally beat those guys if you just believed in yourself a little more. You took a game off Hotdogs! Have faith :D And if all else fails, get Nat to distract people while you're playing them ;)

Smoking Puppy: Ganon ditto MM was amazing.

Sieg: DOOOOOOD WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!!??!?! What the **** happened in SF to cause that XD? I was looking forward to hanging with you a bit after smash but, well... Good seeing ya again, if only briefly :D

I think that's pretty much everyone I associated with on the day. If I've forgotten anyone, lemme know.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Shoutouts: Finally got around to these! First, I just want to say thanks to Vyse for holding such a great tourney. I had a lot of fun.

Apollo: It was so great to finally meet you and I really enjoyed talking/having friendlies with you. You are a seriously nice person and thanks for the MU advice you were giving me throughout Saturday. Well done on your placing as well. Apollo > QLD except in double MK Team Matches on Delfino 

Toki: Always nice to talk to you man. I don’t think we had a single friendly all day though. I would have liked to have spent more time talking with you. Bad luck in Singles man, you must pull out that MK against IC’s though! I know you’re not very confident with him but sometimes that’s O.K. I mean, I used Pit who I have no idea about.

Kaion: Was great seeing you again man. Friendlies were great as usual and luckily at the end of the day we finally got to have a few. You’re MK’s getting pretty good and Samus is still one of your best. I sort of wanted to play you in the Bracket because I wanted to see that secret character you were telling me about. You did pretty well in Singles man, good stuff. Oh, and I hope that trip of yours goes well lol

Nova: Again, we had no friendlies but I really enjoyed meeting you and you seemed like a really nice guy. Your second match against Jei was so epic. I actually really enjoyed watching you play. Well done with your placing as well. Better then 7’th.

Corpse: We totally had doubles  Double MK on Delfino is pretty amazing. We were really winning most of those games against Ted and ZXV but yeah, Delfino’s death barriers hate you. You’re comeback against Earl and Nicks was I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E and so was your match against ZXV in Doubles. Thanks for teaching me a fair bit about MK as well as carrying me to the finals in doubles. I really enjoyed those friendlies as well. Footstool = 2 gud

ZXV: Man, I had a love/hate relationship with playing you in the bracket. I felt totally disoriented by your speed and perfect punishes but playing you was just so damn fun. If I ever play you offline again I WILL do better then that. You totally smashed me in our games. Still Pit v Peach on BF was pretty great  Good job on your placing in both games man. You’re pretty amazing.

MTGod: I had no idea who you were on Saturday but playing your Lucas in friendlies and the bracket was heaps of fun. You must’ve placed pretty well so good job on that. You almost had the best comeback in our second bracket match as well. I can remember your amazing Bair spike with Lucas against my recovering MK in the first match. Pretty awesome man. Oh, and @ your shoutout. Yeah, you can tell by watching any of my matches that I'm just a campy SOB.

Tedeth: Man, I really wanted some friendlies. Wolf dittos with you are always pretty epic. My Wolf was terrible on Saturday so maybe it’s a good thing lol. I really wanted to test that Usmash out of Wario’s Chaingrab thing. Oh well. Well done with your placing. Doubles was pretty lol You kept nailing me with your Fsmash and you knew it 

Vyse: Again, thanks for running such a great tourney. I would have liked to play Pit/MK v Diddy but oh well.

Jei: No friendlies but really well done on your placing. Pit is too good. Watching your matches was really awesome, especially against Nova. I also have a replay on my Wii of you Playing Jaice. Probably pools. Olimar v Pit on BF. Pretty good match 

EA: Hey, damn I can’t believe how unlucky you were in the bracket! Nana was such an **** to you and then losing your Double Jump! Last stock and you quit the game the moment it happened  You really outplayed me as well so it was really sad. Friendlies were fun though  I think Frigate is a pretty awesome CP for MK against IC’s. Good job beating Toki as well. Btw, if you want those Stage Textures you’ll need an NTSC copy of Brawl. If you have one then just tell me and I’ll link you.

Shoutouts to all the QLDers who I haven’t mentioned. We need to get better.

Sorry to anyone I missed! 

tibs7

Smash Champion
I'm guessing Attila made up corpse DI? That's why he likes the call so much.

Top Bottom