• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "The Power of One" ~ Vid Channel links 1st post + Montage by Dekar

What days are you attending?

• Total voters

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Did Nicks enter Brawl? Would seem strange he made it out of Melee pools but not Brawl.

And yeah go Melbourne and stuff.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
5. Rob
7. Redact
7. Accelerate
9. Tedeth
9. Attila
9. Syke
9. Scrubs
13. J-Birds
13. Nicks
13. King Kong
13. Corpsecreate
17. Bylim
17. Jei
17. Earl
17. Hotdog
17. Uber
17. Smoking Puppy
17. Gords
17. Calibur

Upcoming

Losers: Dekar v Sirias winner to vs Cao
Winners: SD vs ZXV

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Vlade, his Toon Link was probably a better option.
Just like his Snake was a better option against me, but TL wouldn't have been (Snake V TL is blegh).
I mean, I beat his MK, lol.

More importantly, Melee sounds like epic hype. :(

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
Updates from Plasia: Dekar > ZXV in losers finals.

Dekar currently 1-0 againt SD in grand finals.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Both my brothers, don't know who to go for?

Edit:Also lol at Qld for being surprised at others being good at melée lol.

Edit2:Also how the ef did Attila get 9th....he is terrible at that game :/ luckiest bracket ever?

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
1. Dekar
2. S.D.
3. ZXV
4. Cao
5. Sirias
5. Redact
7. Rob
7. Accelerate
9. Tedeth
9. Attila
9. Syke
9. Scrubs
13. J-Birds
13. Nicks
13. King Kong
13. Corpsecreate
17. Bylim
17. Jei
17. Earl
17. Hotdog
17. Uber
17. Smoking Puppy
17. Gords
17. Calibur

grats d. knew you could do it

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Redact came 5th and I came 7th. Just pointing that error out.

Good tourney, shoutouts later.

Edit: lol dif qld didn't get stomped, 90% of qld bracket matches were against eachother. And most matches everyone played were really close, the skill gap is getting smaller and smaller in the melée scene. Everyone is really good.

That, and Kas didn't hold **** down for us like usual cuz he's a *** about smash and never plays lol.

Splice

Smash Hero
DEKAR IM SO PROUD CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY !!!

YOU ARE SUCH A HERO!!!!
I... I can not summarise my feelings...

... :o

Oh boy it just makes me want to play Melee again, such an inspiration Dekar!!!

/But enough fanboyism,
I couldnt forgive mysef to forget

EARL!!!

Improving at such a great rate compared to everyone else, keep it up all the consistant practice and I ASSURE you people will one day recognise you as the face of Australian Brawl!

Yep, after all that practice it was pretty obvious you'd thrash everyone though, Earl ;)
Heres hoping the first of many consecutive wins for you :) Hope you got that Attila matchup sorted out for good bro ;)

Im so proud of you gaissss :) Congratulations!

Victoria you so Victorious :awesome:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
congratulations! everyone's so much better these days i'm relieved with 4th lol

and sam buttstomped me 3-0 and we shook hands for a minute. so much wub

gg deks, finally got a major win on the board after all these years

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, I thought it would be Zxv, SD and Dekar as the top 3 - you guys play Smash too seriously, loosen up. d:

Dekar - Good going, mang. You've definitely improved from Rocky, haha.
Out of everyone there you were the only person I was actually afraid to play 'cause I knew it'd be hard to beat you - you picked Marth first and I was relieved but I guess I didn't have it in me to win like I usually do (altho, more realistically it's because you're far better under pressure than me now). And then you picked Jiggs and I lost all hope, but I got that D-Smash tipper and that made my day. =]
It looks like you've turned into the HBox of Australia, which isn't really something I'd like to see, but I s'pose it's something we'll have to experience. d:
Gratz on 1st in Teams and Singles. C:
Good to see you again, and it's good to see you weren't being all up-stuck and such like when I met you, not that I minded that you did that, but everyone else did, 'cause they're all knobs. d:

SD - You're a douche for losing, but well done on 2nd. =] I didn't really watch any of your matches, but I saw you 3-0d Cao which is sexy. c:
It's unfortunate that you had to end up playing Dekar out of everyone, I was hoping Zxv would pull that crazy stuff out of his bum again but I guess Dekar was on a roll. d: Unlucky. Maybe if you had have played a heap of matches beforehand you might've been in more of the 'zone' or w/e.
In any case, good stuff. I'm sad we didn't get to play either. I was sure my Mewtwo and G&W and Roy could beat Zxv. My my, how wrong was I. c:
Good to see you again, tho, sorry for being so flambouyantly loud at the terrible restaurant. I think they deserved what I gave them, a big meaty pile of ****. d:

Zxv - Damn, Bryte. Calm it down already. Those first matches I saw with you and Dekar made me scared but when we played it didn't seem quite so intense. Sorry for sandbagging and playing ******** characters, I dunno tho, I don't take Smash too seriously anymore, I only played Fox n Marth against Dekar 'cause I was scared of him and wanted to play Cao, but then I realised how futile that was. xD
In any case, gratz on 3rd, hopefully next time you'll be able to beat SD. Stick to Sheik, really. Just learn all the match-ups really well and you'll do much better than changing to Falco or just any other character for that matter. And learn the Peach match-up, it's really gay for Sheik, I know, but no one here is good with her except Cao, who you shouldn't really have to worry about since he's moving, like a douche. D:<
Anyhow, great to see you again. <3

Cao - <3 Wubz 'n squee 'n yey~! Always good to see you 'n spend ****ty times at Smash with you. Sorry for not going to Frasier with all of you, I'd've loved to go, but I guess I fail, orororo. Don't forget me! :D
FORGIVE ME, as well, for not managing to beat Dekar and getting to play you in Loser's Semi's which would have been sexy times. c: Loser's Finals would've been better, but I think we both knew we weren't going to make it there. xD
Let's stop playing Smash and start playing something else and get really pro at it. :D Like MVC3. <3
Anyway, miss you already! Wuff~
Get better already and sif lose on Poke Floats, you knob. Hahahahaha. Serious gaming face on all the time, no smiling from you what-so-ever, trying so hard, aww yeah, just like me. I think we care too much about Smash, srsbznz.

Syke - BAHAHAHA! I BEAT YOU AGAIN! NOOB! <3

Everyone else - You know I love you all, sorry for not pointing you all out but I can't really be too bothered listing EVERYONE. Ted, Attila, Rob, Ryan, Phil, Gords, Antho, Ben, Josh, James, Scott, Chris (Uber), Chris (Ama), Michael, Nick, Billy, Allison, Sam... <333 x infinitimalistically.

Top Bottom