• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia - The Unofficially Official Tanman Modded Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Shadup splice you're mafia *glares*.
Lol I don't know how I can convince you Sieg that I'm not so I'll leave it I accept your suspicion I guess its warranted after all my accusations.
The mafia voted Gopobox who was relatively inactive, they went for a safe option. Whos nice and cautious? Not rash? I think DS and Edge are. Maybe Luke I dunno.

Splice

Smash Hero
I feel like we have been robbed ; Everyone is voting for Nix but he should be DQ'd.
So we Disqualify Nix and kill someone else too. Is what I think.

I'm gonna make some squiggly lines now if thats cool?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~
~~ ~

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Dayum, Sieg makes a convicing arguement lol.

Arrow raises a good point. A mafia member would be excited by his role, thus be constantly checking this thread.

Then there will always be those mafia members who don't have enough time to check this thread everyday, so...

Just something to think about.

(Oh, and what's a card?)

Splice

Smash Hero
Bah! you guys are rubbish.
I have been Townsperson the two times before this and both those times i talked heaps.
And the same applies for Siyro and Meteor the first time, they talked like 3rd and 4th most, neither of them were Mafia.

Obviously the logic is flawed, and everything Arrow says is trash.
I'm going to agree with Condog and say that he is ********.

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
ok, it seems that some people are just... just... being weird.

Sieg, I want to know your reasoning behind voting for Nix. It could help us if you share your thoughts, or you could be doing what I_Lag was doing and just declare people of being mafia. This second option will lead to you getting lynched because we just won't care if are mafia or a townie, because you are being very counter productive.
Help us, help you.

Arrow, Your "aye" thing did not work. That's just splice being Splice. I think I've got a little bit of a feel for what his personality is like, and keep in mind, he is a little tacker. =P

Marteh, when I brought up the issue of lurkers I wasn't saying they are Mafia, I was saying keep them in mind and don't forget about them. But everyone was talking about it so I guess I got through to them.

Splice

Smash Hero
Why would me being young make any difference on anything Edge?
Arrow is ******** whether he is joking around or not, and he doesn't understand sarcasm and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is sarcastic at times.

Regardless everyones logic as to why people are Mafia is pretty useless. I think that Marteh or SuperToshiba are Mafia. (Toshi a card is a person who has a unique personality pretty much)

Also lurker people stop being LURKERS!

(This game is dying.)

Sieg

Smash Champion
No, they're both Mafia.

I'm just waiting till they get lynched so I can say I told you so.

I'm not being counter productive. If anything I'm being more efficient than all of you.

I'm a very efficient man.

Splice

Smash Hero
Idea : We lynch Toshi and then Marteh. If only one of them was Mafia, I become leader of the Townspeople.

If both of them are Mafia, Sieg becomes leader of the Townspeople.

Ok so great idea yeah?

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Lynch Splice nao?
Ok why don't we all provide reasons for why everyone thinks whomever are mafia.
Example, Arrow accused Ilag and provides illogical reasoning as to why we should lynch people who seem to be townspeople (to me).

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
Why would me being young make any difference on anything Edge?
Arrow is ******** whether he is joking around or not, and he doesn't understand sarcasm and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is sarcastic at times.
I meant it as a joke, But that helps your point that there are jokes being thrown around everywhere. I think that Arrow actually did realise that you were being sarcastic, the thing is I think that he thinks you were the only one who spoke out, when in actual fact you were not. Arrow's plans and accusations are really flawed, possibly to put blame on some of us to hide his mafia angle.

I might have to go with Nix on this, But he didn't give any indication of why he voted for Arrow. Nix give your reason.

[Vote: Arrow]

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I said he provides illogical reasonings to accuse people, like saying that
"i believe we should lynch today
because there is a greater chance for less punishment
say if we pick wrong at late game.. mafia will kill more pro-town and we will be overwhelmed"
(Not sure how to quote properly Lol), like it just seems an excuse to lynch someone who IMO seemed to be a townie (as seen by my Lol, just Lol statement with all the silliness thrown around).
He just jumps on the wagon to throw suspicion on people I don't like it.

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
I said he provides illogical reasonings to accuse people, like saying that
"i believe we should lynch today
because there is a greater chance for less punishment
say if we pick wrong at late game.. mafia will kill more pro-town and we will be overwhelmed"
(Not sure how to quote properly Lol), like it just seems an excuse to lynch someone who IMO seemed to be a townie (as seen by my Lol, just Lol statement with all the silliness thrown around).
He just jumps on the wagon to throw suspicion on people I don't like it.
Last post took me ages to press "submit reply", I hadn't read your reasoning yet. But it seems we are on the same page.

Splice

Smash Hero
1. I don't agree with Nix's logic because that one thing that you said proved Arrow is mafia is the one smart thing he has said "WE HAVE TO LYNCH SOMEONE!"

2. It looks about 70:30 Mafias favour. Either we do my plan and lynch Toshi or Marteh, (60:40 MU)

OR

3. We lynch whoever Condog says we should lynch. If he isn't Mafia he will probably be right, this is a 55:45 MU, slight Mafia advantage in case Condogs intelligence does not manage to be smart enough to assume the right Mafia person.

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
1. I don't agree with Nix's logic because that one thing that you said proved Arrow is mafia is the one smart thing he has said "WE HAVE TO LYNCH SOMEONE!"

2. It looks about 70:30 Mafias favour. Either we do my plan and lynch Toshi or Marteh, (60:40 MU)

OR

3. We lynch whoever Condog says we should lynch. If he isn't Mafia he will probably be right, this is a 55:45 MU, slight Mafia advantage in case Condogs intelligence does not manage to be smart enough to assume the right Mafia person.
WTH? These numbers are just weird, how did you come up with them? Why are you relatint them to a MU?
I will agree we vote on the balance of probabilities, but not matter what scenario the mafia will have the upper hand, unless we can be smart about wwhat we do but still won't look very good for townies.

Splice

Smash Hero
I vote for either Marteh or Toshi, whoever has higher votes by the end of this day. I am going to sleep

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
lol if we cant get a successfulk lynch this time townies fail
there are so many mafia XD

i am not mafia. i just dont want the town to lose like this. i pushed the ilag vote cause he was stupid and looked mafia at the time. i haven't been pushing this lynch. although nix and splice seem sus
gotta go with seig tho

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
After a lot of thought, I've decided.

Splice, Marteh isn't Mafia, I have no idea why your so Deadset on this, and I really don't see a resembalance of Mafia in Toshi at all.

[Vote: Splice]

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Thats just what they want you to think. =O

Nah jk lol. imma [VOTE:SPLICE].

also, 2 things. does splice now have to vote for himself, sicne thats who i voted for? and, does he have to vote for himself if he has the highest votes by the end of the day? could we get him to kill himself??? XDXDXDXD

Vlade

Social Outcast
What do you mean condog? :p

I must agree with Arrow, Splice hasn't provided any reasoning for his claim that Marteh is mafia.

I also agree to the fact that Sieg seems sus, especially with his several 'joking-aroundish' posts that he's made

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
cmon guys, we need to unify and really think and talk this over, at this rate we wont get to kill anyone and then we'll be ****ed, all this back and forth banter isnt helping.

people stop lurking, pull your thumbs out of your *** and lets go.

also splice rhymes with rice ;)

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
I would do more then Lurk but Sadly my work Load with Uni is pretty **** heavy at the moment.

Here is what I'm thinking about people,

Nix just seems to be wierd... Haven't decided whether thats a posotive or negative yet.

Condog just says random stuff very rarley contributes to the disscussion and Voted for Splice the second other people started too.

Splice is Deadset on Marteh and/or Toshi for some unknown reason / reason that doesn't add up.

Sieg is just coming out with vague statements and putting them toward people.

Arrow well I'm undecided, sure he was the First to vote I lag but remember I was the one to start getting people to really think about it. It just so happened Arrow and I were wrong about I Lag.

In short, I suspect Splice, Nix, Condog and Sieg.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Slander!! SLAAAANNNDEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Nah kidding. its just hard to do this seriously since everyone has time to think about what they will write. While this helps the townies a bit, the mafia gain so much more out of it than the townies. They are the ones who need to worry about slipping up, yet on here that risk is drastically reduced.

Msn's where its at yo.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i dont know its like the mafia is quiet until we start lynching a townie then the activity in this thread goes up.. mafia might be rushing our lynch cause they know its wrong.

ide have to agree with siyro tho
luke is suspicious as well. well not really but he hasn't really shown any thing :X

o and splice tell me 2 mafia (other than toshi and marteh) and i wont vote for you.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sure I'm suspicious, but we all are really.

by show anything you mean I havnt really participated much, but right now theres not much to say, lots of people are running off their mouths with speculation and ******** reasoning and its not really helping our cause so why should I add further to that mix, if I think of something I'll say it but right now all we can do is wait for the mafia to slip up and leave us a clue.

that or randomly kill people hopinh we'll get the mafia

or both, at the same time (thats what she said!)

Splice

Smash Hero
I provided reasoning as to why i think Marteh and Toshi are Mafia previously.

I always die on the second or 3rd day, and for similair reasons. You guys don't understand that none of us can have reasons that are perfect as to why someone is Mafia, so of course the logic won't add up, but i saw that Marteh and Toshi's reasoning afflicted with one another earlier. Yeah, thats all I have, and all you have is that my logic doesn't add up, so your opinion is just as dumb as mine.

For example Siyro, if Condog was Mafia, then wouldn't that mean I am not Mafia as you think he was Mafia BECAUSE he added votes to me, your reasoning is hella worse than my one observation.

A lot of you guys haven't learned anything since the first time we did this.

I could tell all of you how your reasoning is faulty, does that make you Mafia? No, It doesn't.
Whilst it is true we have to elect someone as Mafia, and we can make as many assumptions and reasons as we want, we should at least try to make them as good as we can.

Marteh said that lurkers aren't Mafia, we should kill the people who speak the most as they would be trying to influence everyone ; as we have seen in previous games it's often the people talking the most trying to be productive who the Mafia want dead ; that is why i think Marteh is Mafia. That is my reasoning.

Vote:Marteh

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
Marteh said that lurkers aren't Mafia, we should kill the people who speak the most as they would be trying to influence everyone ; as we have seen in previous games it's often the people talking the most trying to be productive who the Mafia want dead ; that is why i think Marteh is Mafia. That is my reasoning.
To pick at your post, The previous game on the forum, the mafia were talking the most.

But anyway in recent events, I'm gonna change my vote to splice. He just seems to much like mafia to me. Arrow may be suspicious but Splice looks like it more.

[Vote: Splice]

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Well....

Looking at the last day or so of posts has even got ME confused! and thats saying a lot ;)
But seriously this is getting out of hand.....

The only way to stop the mafia is to think like them, see if you can find some hidden agenda or pattern in peoples actions and determine if what they do is pro or anti-mafia in outcome....thats what i try to do.

Anyway, this is what i can gather from the posts:

1. Both Spice and Nix are acting weird. Agreed. So what? I cant believe that either is mafia just from that.

2. Condog is jumping on the bandwagon if ever i saw it and a quick check shows that he did exactly the same thing with lag. When i was unsure about voting for lag he pushed me to vote lag with a post along the lines of what he just posted. Of everyone, I actually think that he has the biggest hidden agenda out of everyone.

3. Arrow and Marteh both seem to be trying to help the townies, though I'm sorry arrow but you seem to be doing more harm than good, though I have a feeling that this is not because you are mafia. Just a feeling though...

4. As for Luke, I can assign some non-mafia motives to what he has said and im not one to go on "such-and-such is acting weird and doesn't post, thus Mafia" so for now he is in the clear as far as im concerned. Watch this space, though.

5. I think that peoples "other" positions in the town are making them do thinks that they might not have done otherwise, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom