• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia - The Unofficially Official Tanman Modded Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Alright, as i see it, if we dont lynch today then we suck and mafia win. End of story. So here are my choices:

Stay voting for condog = no lynch = fail
Change vote to spice:
If Mafia = Win :)
If Townie = fail (but an "at least we tried" fail)

Now as i see it, if i get hit by the mafia tonight then you all lynch Condog tomorrow, no questions asked. If i dont then he is still a suspect but i can pursue the lead a bit more....

so basically:

[vote: Spice]

(sorry man, i think that its 50/50 your mafia, which would not be enough for me most other times....)

Edit: I just thought of something!! If Spice is a townie then Ill bet my huge government salary that at least 3-4 of those that voted for him are mafia. they have to be....all is not lost (Spice you did not die in vein, brother!!)

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Here's a list of all the people, those in red voted for Splice.

Condog
Slashpockets
Siyro
LeishaChu
Meteor Master
Toshiba
planetstereo
Nixernator
XXArrowXX
Splice
Vlade
Marteh
luke_atyeo
Sieg
I believe we have the wrong person. My reasoning is that no one is defending Splice (oh, this just feels ironic). If he was a mafia member, another mafia would be supporting his claims and defending him. But Splice is lynched anyway, so this little paragraph is useless.

Just saying the obvious here:

If Splice is in the Mafia, the people who didn't vote for him would be more likely in the Mafia.

If Splice is a Townie, the people who voted for him are more likely to be in the Mafia.

And don't try to bring up the "Mafia voting each other to throw off suspicion" argument, because there wasn't any suspicion in the first place. I mean, everyone's deductions are about as good as Sieg's (lol). None were really convincing.

Oh well, we just have to wait for Tanman to give us the results so we have something to work with.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Splice should've known better then to say that Tantown was homosexual - or perhaps happy. Though the debate had taken a long time, the verdict had finally been reached, and yet another death was on the hands of the town... The question was... Was this act justified?

A search of the wallet revealed no licence, but they did find a library card and a proof of age card.

'Splice: Official Townie.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, it is now night phase. People need to pm me with their actions. If I don't have a message from the mafia in 3 days, I'm going with a no-murder. Oh, and this topic should be inactive until then.

Participants:
Condog
Slashpockets/EdgeGames
Siyro/DrixonSypher/IronOxide/DS
LeishaChu
Meteor Master
Toshiba
I LAG - Lynched Townie - Day 1
planetstereo
Nixernator
XXArrowXX
Splice - Lynched Townie - Day 2
Vlade
gopobox - Murdered townie - Night 1
Marteh
luke_atyeo
Sieg

Splice

Smash Hero
A search of the wallet revealed no licence, but they did find a library card and a proof of age card.
I lol'd :laugh:

Yeah so i gave some reasons on why peoples logic was bad, and then they killed me using the same logic they have everytime...

:confused: What's up people?

*dies*

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Morning broke, and a devastating scene awaited the town when they approached. It was gruesome, disgusting, vile and filthy. It was [Insert what you were expecting here].

After that, they saw the corpse. Or rather, corpses. It seemed there had been more than one death during the night, and both victims lay still, flesh being torn by crows, or perhaps they were eating the maggots infesting the dead victims. The unlucky fellow willing to use a stick to find the wallets investigated both, wincing as the blood dripped down the plastic film protecting the ID. It made little sense how fresh corpses had maggots in them.

DrixonSypher: Official Townie.
Toshiba: Official Townie.

Both were officially dead. One wrong Lynch at this point, and it was all over for the townies, the Mafia holding a clean sheet...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 3.

Participants:
Condog
Slashpockets/EdgeGames
Siyro/DrixonSypher/IronOxide/DS - Murdered Townie - Night 2
LeishaChu
Meteor Master
Toshiba - Murdered Townie - Night 2
I LAG - Lynched Townie - Day 1

planetstereo
Nixernator
XXArrowXX
Splice - Lynched Townie - Day 2
Vlade
gopobox - Murdered townie - Night 1
Marteh
luke_atyeo
Sieg

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I shall continue the legacy of talking before dying.

I am truly sorry.

*dies*

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
oh ****, looks like this is the work of the mafia and a Serial Killer. =/

we really need to figure who the mafia are at some point or else we're done for u_u

Sieg

Smash Champion
The way he acts in here.

Actually after that last post I'm starting to suspect Leisha.

That was too sarcastic for my liking.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
holy **** if u dont lynch a baddy its like fail townies due to the amount of townies left vs mafia =P

can we lynch someone that doesn't particpate like metoer =P
nix and chu and sieg are sus 2 me

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

I think that i have worked something out. You remember how i said in a previous post that if i was to be killed tonight then you should lynch condog? Well if condog was a townie then the mafia would be effectively be killing two townies with one stone by killing me. That would have secured their victory in the game. However, if he was mafia it would have been in their best interests to leave me be. And the mafia is most certainly not stupid.

Now guys, I am still alive. What does that tell you?

Basically this is the first real hard evidence that i have that condog is mafia and thus i am putting forth my vote:

[Vote: Condog]

Sieg

Smash Champion
I like your logic Stereo.

I like your cunning logicistical proness.

Arrow: I thought we had something together!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
It is gonna be so funny when you lynch me, and then you all drown under the mafia's sea of corruption, filth and bloodshed.

Vlade

Social Outcast
An attempt to make us turn back?

I couldn't agree with Planetstereo more though, it may seem like I'm jumping on the bandwagon but his point is really good.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
lol we do but u are cereal killer soo... <3

[vote: condog] i did think condog was sus before. but yeah just jumping on the wagon since want action.. mafia can totally bog down this pace tho with hesitation.. anyone that hesitates is probably mafia trying to not vote for another mafia

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Im giving you on elast chance to stop yourselves from making a huge mistake.

Either Vlade, Planet, or Sieg are mafia. Possibly all of them. This set up is too good.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I still think Nix is Mafia.

But you've gone too far Con.

We know your plot.

Trying to talk out of it will get you nowhere.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
PlanetStereo basically just confirmed that Arrow and him and the rest who just voted were mafia. The logic is alright, but the fact about ooh I dunno 4 people (the number of mafia) just jumped on the wagon without any talking about it proves it was prediscussed IMO. They only need a couple more votes and are relying on group psyche to push this vote through.
Also thats stupid you basically said that I can accuse anyone, if they die they weren't mafia and if they live after the night they were. Same logic of people against witches in the medieval eras (we'll burn you, if you die your normal if your a witch you'll live)

You got lucky Condog I was actually gonna vote for you or leish soon.

[Vote: Arrow]

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
As another note we need to figure out what the double killing was for, finding serial killer/vigilante and where is our cop?
It would have been the vigilante, as a serial killer must kill every night and there have been only one kill each night before. If the cop is still alive they will tell us who is innocent when that person is about to be lynched or when they actually find a mafia member. The vigilante most likely killed DS as he kept saying how he started the voting ball rolling.

I'm gonna trust what I was saying before I voted splice and go with Arrow. I believe he is mafia.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
PlanetStereo basically just confirmed that Arrow and him and the rest who just voted were mafia. The logic is alright, but the fact about ooh I dunno 4 people (the number of mafia) just jumped on the wagon without any talking about it proves it was prediscussed IMO. They only need a couple more votes and are relying on group psyche to push this vote through.
Also thats stupid you basically said that I can accuse anyone, if they die they weren't mafia and if they live after the night they were. Same logic of people against witches in the medieval eras (we'll burn you, if you die your normal if your a witch you'll live)

You got lucky Condog I was actually gonna vote for you or leish soon.

Yes, it was a setup in that i planned it this way and no it wasn't discussed beforehand.

The purpose of my posting yesterday was solely to see if a suspected mafia member, ie condog, was Definetly mafia or Definetly townie. it was a risk, i know but now i genuinely believe that i have proof that Condog is mafia. And as you said, the logic was sound. As for people jumping on the bandwagon; again, i feel as though my argument is convincing enough to explain people actually following. Other than that i cant control the actions of people on this thread the same as you cant.

And besides, I think that i am getting some idea of who is actually mafia. I just look at the interactions of condog with everyone over the days and lets just say that a few people stand out.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Are those interactions assuming that i'm mafia? Because if they are, you are either super ********, or mafia. Take your pick.

@thankssss nix =D

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I never said the Logic was sound, far from it. But it was alright just the ultimatum of it was dumb, you basically were saying if condog died he was innocent, or if he didn't he was mafia (as if you died you would've implied that he was mafia with your last post) and now that you survived you are saying that proves it anyway.

Sorry but its ok but far from sound logic.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Sounds like he's accusing me with the same logic of a witchhunter. Therefore, if i weight the same as a duck, i must be mafia!!!

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yo guys get this nix and slash off me

it seems like ive outlived my usefulness for the mafia. if i am not lynched today and killed at night you know atleast 2 who did it.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
oh and to explain previous post.. ide be suspect of the people that vote for vlade, planet, sieg...
hahaha wow, you just basically gave away the mafia. Why does it matter who votes for those 3? Becuase they're mafia and you're trying to divert suspicion.
Lol k guize mafia is Vlade, Arrow, Planet and Sieg. We all just have to vote for one to get a lynch. =)

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
they re mafia?
how so..
i say 3 peoples names and that makes them mafia.. i hope ya mafia bros hop on lynching me

btw silence scum, i wont kill you tonight tho. since i sleep cause i am a townie -,-

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I never said the Logic was sound, far from it. But it was alright just the ultimatum of it was dumb, you basically were saying if condog died he was innocent, or if he didn't he was mafia (as if you died you would've implied that he was mafia with your last post) and now that you survived you are saying that proves it anyway.

Sorry but its ok but far from sound logic.
Correct me if im wrong, but the people that are murdered during the night are, by definition innocent, correct? all i'm saying is that i gave the mafia an opportunity to win that they didnt take, the only explanation for which being that Condog is mafia.

Why is that not sound???

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oh also, if a townie dies tonight, we can still survive if the vigilante* kills a mafia.

*The Vigilante must exist because 2 people were killed lat night, yet only one previous nights, so it can't be a serial killer. And even if it was a serial killer but they were protected, then it would have been stated that someone was saved by the doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom