• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia - The Unofficially Official Tanman Modded Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
pretty much the only way not to get killed in this game is not to participate.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
so from all that I do a postulative vote:

[vote: Condog]
again this can change, and i will be open to Condog's explanation if he chooses to give it.
I just wanna lynch someone cos its funny xDDDD On reflection, prolly not a strong case for me huh?

Seriously, i really did think Ilag was mafia. He was accusing everyone out of nowhere, stirring up some serious ****. And even though he wasnt mafia, i still think its better for the rest of us.

As for splice, i just really dont trust him. All the arguments he comes up with have no logical basis imo, and it seems like he wants to lynch Marteh and Toshi cos they are two of the most calm and logical here.

Also, its a concidence that im jumping on the bandwagon. If it had been anyone else, i wouldnt have been so quick to vote them off. With the possible exception of Nix and maybe luke.

Splice

Smash Hero
Most calm and logical?

Marteh said we should be voting for the people who are talking the most not lurkers, also i dont want Toshi dead, it's just Marteh said some stuff and then Toshi said some stuff that seemed to me to disagree with Marteh and so i thought if Marteh wasn't mafia...

But i digress, i don't think Toshi is mafia after some checking around, however i still think Marteh is, it seemed like he was trying to draw everyones attention away from voting for the lurkers and then he justified why people should lurk, and then said people who talk the most are the ones we should kill.

To me this is suspicious, especially since a few of the people i have come to the conclusion are not mafia speak a fair bit, plus i speak a lot, and i'm not mafia.

I've explained this a few times now, how can you say i have no logical basis?
Your only logical basis for wanting to kill me is because you think I am wrong about Marteh, fair enough, it's likely i am wrong, but your killing me for trying to find someone who fits the glove of mafia, even if im not good at it.

Also we should never have killed ILAG ; he got banned (temporarily) from Smashboards anyway.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Oh yikes! Just realised the day ends today! We gotta lynch someone!

Well, not really. We can always go no lynch, but I doubt that would do any good.

I don't know who to vote for. Someone give me a random name.

Splice

Smash Hero
Toshi get on MSN and we'll continue our RTS games discussion yeah? ^_^ was fun.

Here is a random name for you, Toshi - Marteh.
I also agree with Planetstereo on his reasoning for Connor being mafia, but for now, I'm leeching onto the Marteh case.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
For example Siyro, if Condog was Mafia, then wouldn't that mean I am not Mafia as you think he was Mafia BECAUSE he added votes to me, your reasoning is hella worse than my one observation.
False, Smart Mafia will vote for each other if one gets found out, helps protect them as a group.

Splice

Smash Hero
Well that's not what you said in your previous post. You accused him of just wanting someone to die because he was always trying to vote for the Majority, so even if its the same scenario you've changed the reasons on why it's a mafia thing to do.

If it's such a smart thing to do, how come it's made people think Condog is mafia? I can say anything is a smart Mafia thing to do, because unless they full-on admit to being Mafia, we aren't going to actually have anything 100% proof, so a good tactic would be pretty much anything everyone has done so far.

A good tactic would be trying to get people to vote towards the people who are trying to help the most... Like Marteh has done earlier saying we shouldn't vote for the lurkers but the ones who say heaps. Good Mafia tactic right there.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Interesting theory, except Marteh isn't Mafia. And your wrong, he was just saying who he was looking at, i.e. He was more suspicious of the people who are posting more then the lurkers. He was not telling us how to vote at all.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Why would you think i was godfather? The only reason you would possibly think that, is if you are the cop, you investigated me, i was found innocent, but you really just dont like me so obviously im the godfather.

*rolls eyes dramatically*

Splice

Smash Hero
@Siyro : He may not have been telling us what to do, but i think he was giving us a gentle nudge towards the way he wanted us to go. You know Marteh isn't Mafia? For sure? Or just my reasoning why he is Mafia doesn't make him Mafia (I know that, if its the case. It's still a lead IMO though)

Assuming this day won't end for like 2 more IRL days im not gonna vote, rather, go to sleep. Looks like it'll be Connor though. We'll see 2moz.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
*sigh* I have no idea who to vote for, anything anyone says can be skewed to the point of suspicion.

so its looking like it'll either be splice or condog at the moment huh?
well even between those two I cant make up my mind...

sure condog sounds suspicious but I think he kinda just doesnt care anymore and is just saying random **** like the above post.

maybe splice? someone refresh me please why we are going after splice

planetstereo

Smash Ace
sure condog sounds suspicious but I think he kinda just doesnt care anymore and is just saying random **** like the above post.
I agree, but this could be said for most of the people posting at the moment, and I just seem to see some sort of pattern in his mad posting thats all...might be a coincidence.

L - "Chance if Yagumi Light being Kerra, 5%. He is still my prime suspect..."

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Ok, since I still have no idea, I'll just go with:

[Vote:Marteh]

This will most likely change later in the day if someone can convince me.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Toshi having no idea and just voting? Now I can see where Splice is coming from. We can't just vote for the sake of it, chances are that you're going to lose a valuable role.

[Vote: Toshi]

Also, I think we should conduct future mafia games in an irc channel. It's better than msn because you can just join the channel whenever you want and participate.

Splice

Smash Hero
Vlade just coz Toshi did something not so smart doesn't make him Mafia. A lot more people than their are Mafia have been seen voting like *******. Toshi is probably voting Marteh coz he saw my awesome reasoning anyway.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
You know it's scummy when people dont post *looks at self* :p (YES IT WAS A JOKE)

Anyway, Splice, personally I don't think your maf, I see justification in your points yet from general experience people who are quiet usually are innocent, of course this is how i see it. People with roles are usually quiet more active due to the more exciting role.

As for a lynch I have no justifications to lynch anyone, agreed Condog's jump on the bw was quick but usually people follow, for no I wont label one. Although I have a gut towards Vlade but as for now have no points to back it up.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow come on guys this is really gay, how long does it take for mass paranoia and hysteria to lead us to kill someone?

we've got like 15 minutes left to kill someone, lets go.

I'm not convinced that condog is a mafia but he is quick to jump on the bandwagon and we need to get a kill tonight guys, but unless someone can convince me in that time (unlikely) I wont vote him

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Ohmygosh, Vlade edited his post. Suspicious!

Lurkers can be more dangerous than people who post a lot because we can't analyse their post, thus unable to tell what's going through their mind. However, the Mafia has all the time in the world to create and revise a Townie response, so...

Just my thoughts at the moment.

Yeah. Useless. I know.

I guess we just have to wait for the cop to do some amazing detective work.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Well that sucks... Half the people don't post and most people aren't on at this time... there is no way a majority will be hit... looks like no lynch is going to occur...

Splice

Smash Hero
We all have to make the choice NOW.

Condog or Marteh?
Planetstereos suspect or my suspect. looks like condog, so lets quickly decide. If the majority decide Condog, then we will all decide Condog (to make up for teh people not participating) and same for if we majorly decide Marteh.

**** lurkers, we need to get some more observers dammit.

Splice

Smash Hero
there are 4 - 5 of us on now, so lets just make our little groups votes, and then hopefully...

This is so gay. Tanman, give us another day, Or make the game on MSN. This is stupid.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I really love how Splice is leading everyone, and it's kinda backfiring. Always makes me laugh =D
[Vote: Splice]
Now stop complaining about voting, I want sleep -_-

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, as sus as this looks I think I want to vote for splice just to be an *******.
arrow's posts always make me laugh.

looks like you got lucky condog!

[VOTE: SPLICE]

and for anyone that thinks I'm being sus by jumping bandwagons quickly, I realise it is suspicious but everybody is sitting around with their thumb up their *** doing nothing and if we dont try kill some mafia we're never going to win, so I might as well take a risk or this is going to end up being the ****test game of mafia ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom