• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia - The Unofficially Official Tanman Modded Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
That time the sig was all like "Yo Dude, you forgot to turn me off when you quote"

I dont want it to appear twice, but i wont edit my post because i am trying not to break any serious rules because that is bad karma.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
People aren't informed what happened during the night. They have to come to their own conclusions.
Sigs are preferred not to be posted for cleanliness, but if you really feel the need, I won't stop you.
I won't DQ Nix, tempting as that may be, but do try to stick to no discussion out of the topic.
MSN Mafia is a great idea. When I have the time. I got a couple of assignments underway (One done apart from referancing), but if I can get those done, I'll gladly host someday soon.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
what we need to do is redirect fire to the people who voted mid early. logic dictates that it is the safest posistion to be in.

how is this for a plan. "who is a townie? say aye"
we gotta find out pro-town so we can band together.
...dont agrue that its pointless else ill think you are suspicious

Splice

Smash Hero
"who is a townie? say aye"

>>???<<

"aye?"

Is that right? thats what im supposed to do, right?
We should get cop to tell us his/her findings. Go cop. You have teh floor.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Lets vote for splice cos he's a little suck up ;D

Nah seriously, i have no idea at this point xDDDD

Msn mafia was a good idea, i could mod it again sometime, it would just require some more organisation in relation to names, and people SHUTING THEIR FACES WHEN I SAY ITS NIGHT <angry> <angry> <angry> <angry>

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
The cop possibly investigated someone who was a townie and there fore would not be worth mentioning until people start to lynch that townie (to save an innocent from being lynched). If the cop says who they are now without even knowing a mafia and telling us a townie, there are two targets for the mafia right there.

@Nix: I wasn't going with the crowd when I voted for I_lag. I wanted to post before Siyro, I just wasn't on the computer at that time.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Wait, are you actually serious about that whole AYE thing? For reals??

Are you really that ********?

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
Wait, are you actually serious about that whole AYE thing? For reals??

Are you really that ********?
I can't say for everybody else but I know I'm not ********. I'm pretty sure that everyone is taking this as a joke and even arrow said it as a joke. Even you are aswell, but I seriously can't believe you thought that we would take it seriously. =P

And to get on topic, Some lurkers need to post. I don't post much But I post to make sure everyone can see my thoughts. The people that do post look more suspicious then the ones that don't simply because they might sound stupid, therefore we stop thinking about the lurkers, who could be mafia.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
i didnt know that talking about the game over msn was banned? not saying i did it but, i thought it was alright aslong as you didnt blurt out roles.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I actually forget this is happening, I usually play Epic Mafia (Java based chatroom game).

Anywho from what I see I don't think ILAG is scummy at all, everyone kinda jumped on the bandwagon and were being sheepish. As for now we really need to lynch correctly today or it's pretty much game over, I'm kind of looking more at the people who post more, more than those who post less.
Lurking =/= Mafia

Splice

Smash Hero
is =/= the same as =?

Also i always seem to be one of the first accused along with Leisha. I find this funny, as it turns out I am never Mafia. So to build on this, why did people think i was Mafia the other two times, and maybe we can all work on our reasoning as to why someone is mafia? Because so far (including myself) we have proven to be quite irrational.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
=/= means does not equal.

Anyways,

Apologies for the delay, I blame the Mafia being lax. Then me being lax and working on my Uni work last minute.
From this post, we're given two pieces of infomation:

- The Mafia took their time in choosing who to kill.
- Tanman is dedicated to his work.

So the Mafia either:

- Could not come to a conclusion on who to kill.
- Some were missing/away so they could not come to a consensus.
- They were lazy.

So after all that, it turns out poor Toshi had figured that his awesome deduction was just a waste of time.

He decides to post it anyway.

The End.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
In accordance with the delay in mafiosity, i propose less active members havea high chance of being mafia.

Discuss.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
^ I agree... I think?

I had to at least read that twice to understand.

So does that mean Marteh has a higher chance of being mafia, because he "forgot this is happening"?

Or am I overthinking it?

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm pretty inactive.

Could I be mafia? I dunno. Or maybe. Wait a minute.

That doesn't not make sense.

I see where you're going.

I know who isn't not what is.

The answer is clear.

Splice

Smash Hero
Toshi is such a card. Go on MSN so i can speak with you more Toshi. So cool.

I am highly supicious of Arrow and Marteh as Mafia. Pretty much if Marteh isnt Mafia i quit coz i cannot deduce anything except him half defending who is lurking, when most of us think that who is lurking is Mafia. So like if its not Marteh, It's Toshi, coz they are opposing in beliefs sorta, and if it's neither of them, we lose.

Splice

Smash Hero
No, its either Marteh, Toshi, Arrow, or Me (if you insist >.>)

If Toshi is Mafia, Marteh isn't.
If Marteh is Mafia, Toshi isn't.
Arrow is a nutjob, i have no idea.

If none of this is right, I cant ever deduce anything and am completely useless.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Toshi being mafia, and marteh being mafia are not mutually exclusive possibilites. If they coordinated it (which they could if they were mafia) they could come up with arguments to make one of them look completely innocent.

Btw, i dont actuall think either are mafia. Just making a point.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i pretty much started the first lynch snowball. on the fact that ilag was being suspoicious.
mafia obvious jumped on that bandwagon 2 get enough votes.
also the saying aye idea does work..
because i suspect splice.. he said i was a genius. he sounds like a mafia trying to confuse/waste the masses time on meaningless jabber.. also if i was mafia i would be more active due to the excitement of the role. splice suits this criteria aswell.

i can tell you something. i am not mafia. i am still alive since mafia either want the town to waste a lynch or think ill start another one.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Well....after reading all that i kinda feel as though none of us have much of an idea really.
The only (possibly) useful lead in all that was the thing that Toshi pointed out about the mafia taking their time.
But still does that mean that some of them could be active and the others not??

Hey Tanman, does the mafia have to come to some sort of a voting consensus with every mafia like the town does? Or is it that one or two can make the decisions without the others? What i mean is, does the mafia have to wait?

PS what happen to cop, wasnt he going to tell us his findings?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Cop could be waiting until they have investigated someone who is guilty until they come forward.

Or, y'know, they could be dead.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Mafia can either squabble til consensus or vote and majority wins. In case of ties... Uh... Rock Paper Scissors. Multiple Ties? Roll a six sided die and debate whether lowest or highest number wins.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Sorry Sieg? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me telling you guys not to vote for Ilag. =) Checkmate.
Can't we just get the cop to reveal findings and Doc protect cop? Worked last game. Check everyone who voted for Ilag first like last game.

Splice

Smash Hero
Connor i did think of that but if that is what they are doing, we'll still end up killing one of them. (that's a start) we could get the cop to check the other out if you think that is smart. If Cop is dead i think we're screwed anyway.

Arrow might be Mafia and playing dumb so it seems he is innocent, but it's too realistic so i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom