• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia - The Unofficially Official Tanman Modded Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I LAG

Smash Lord
**** you guys! why wont u trust me u stupid ****s! i will lynch myself in the next day time if splice isn't mafia and if i am mafia you will benefit from having an early mafia kill and the 3:10 ratio i think or around there

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Oh, and if we were to lose one townie, the mafia automatically wins?
what?? Crap, does this mean that if he is a towny then mafia wins? dang dang dang, this wasnt part of my calculations. cause i was thinking that he was the best (in worst case scenario) towny to get rid of.... but if that means we loose the game then i vote no lynch

planetstereo

Smash Ace
u dont lose the ****ing game if i die but your chance of losing the game greatly increases
me thinks that he is trying to tell us that he has a special role therefore...either that or is some crazy last ditch effort of a mafia to get himself out of the lynch.....wow so much is riding on this first day decision

I LAG

Smash Lord
condog your doing my head in. i thought u were town but now your acting full mafia.
now there are only 2 people i am quite sure are mafia
1. splice
2. siyro

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Lol at completely ignoring my question when it was obvious you didnt since your post was basically the same as mine.

Oh and btw, thats enough votes for I Lag.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Obscenities flew left right and center as Ilag was dragged towards the noose, screams of perhaps a foreign unknown language, or more likely, new swears that hadn't been invented yet echoing throughout the town even as he was fighting for his very breath. He was fine for some time, attempting to lag out his death until everybody gave up, but finally, when he moved no more, and no more words of insult spewed forth from his lips, only then, did anyone think to check his wallet for ID.

'ILag: Official Townie.'

--------------------------------------------

It is now the night phase. Mafia/Masons may discuss privately, with Mafia deciding on a person to kill, and who will do the killing amongst them. Cops may Pm me with who they wish to investigate. Doctors may PM me with who to protect. Roleblockers may PM me with who they wish to block. Serial Killers MUST PM me with who they wish to kill. Vigilantes may PM me if they wish to kill. Normal Townies do nothing. Suckers.

There is to be no posting until it is Day time again, in which case, I will post the results of the night.

Participants:
Condog
Slashpockets/EdgeGames
Siyro/DrixonSypher/IronOxide/DS
LeishaChu
Meteor Master
Toshiba
I LAG - Lynched Townie - Day 1
planetstereo
Nixernator
XXArrowXX
Splice
Vlade
gopobox
Marteh
luke_atyeo
Sieg

Splice

Smash Hero
I think Ilag is high. Or something. Clearly not sane. BTW guys, should we have the cop reveal himself again like last time(s)? Coz that did actually help quite a bit. I think the cop should check someone out tonight and then tell us tomorrow. If it turns out ILAG is mafia it'd also be pretty smart not to investigate any of the people has accused, but IIRC, he's accused everyone.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
As the rooster crowed, signaling the start of a new day, the people of Tantown awoke to find themselves intact. Going to the main town square, everyone was present once again, with the exception of one particular individual A quick check of the house revealed who had died last night, and it was a terrible death. The only comfort would be that he had his ID name fixed before death.

'gopobox: Official townie' had died.

With two townie's down, the Mafia were having a large amount of success. Everyone needed to act very carefully from now on...

It is now day time. Apologies for the delay, I blame the Mafia being lax. Then me being lax and working on my Uni work last minute.

Splice

Smash Hero
About **** time.

BTW we R Losing again. :'(

We need more ... conversation. discussion. How can we utilise roles to our advantage? How will we utilise the cop?

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I freaking told you guys to not lynch ILag, but who listens to me you know.
Splice is looking sus from my lookings. He was quick to vote for Ilag and his back up reason was that if he was a townie he wasn't helpful so who cares if he's lynched.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Tanman, the master of suspense!

So what do we do now? lol.

Splice

Smash Hero
Tanman, do people get told the next day if they were Roleblocked or not?

Nix i wasnt even the only person to say that gtfo

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Gotta look at everyone and how they contributed to the voting of I_LAG

Condog
Slashpockets
Siyro
LeishaChu
Meteor Master
Toshiba
planetstereo
Nixernator
XXArrowXX
Splice
Vlade
Marteh
luke_atyeo
Sieg

Who swayed to vote for him relatively easily/quickly, gotta work that out first.
Also work out who didn't contribute, and just voted.
And last but not least, who just didn't contribute.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Condog went along, said that it didn't matter if he was a townie because he was useless.
Edge just went with the crowd.
Did you do anything DS?
Toshi was all like wtf? And then voted
Stereo Voted early but seemed swayed
Me I won't comment on
Arrow voted early
Splice voted early as well and had poor argument like conor
Vlade no idea
Marteh who?
Luke voted
Sieg I dunno.

Splice

Smash Hero
Nick says:
I'm onto you
Nick says:
you mafia ******* you
Nick says:
*glare*
Nick says:
Lol

This is a conversation I had with Nix, except I didn't say anything because I DIDNT WANT TO BREAK THE RULES (Disqualify Nix hint hint). Anyway due to Nix's absolute NEED to talk about this game, it clearly shows that this game is made for MSN and it is hard to keep it away from its designated Medium. Can we have another MSN one soooon?

(Disqualify Nix he broke the rules. Also his Avatar is a picture of Sonic but he mains ZSS and Snake, misleading abuse of Sonic to get respect he doesn't deserve IMO, should be banned from Smashboards.)

Hopefully this post is large enough to show Gopo's awesome sig that he made for me.

Splice

Smash Hero
Haha, remember what Vyse said, remember not to post your Sig.
Yeah i was thinking that, then checked up on Tanmans rules and there wasnt one so i was like **** that i wanna post my sig. You wouldnt know how it is, I like the sig, it is sort of bad but like its good too and thats what counts <3

Also Nix stop trying to point the finger at me, Im just being a good boy, really. CAO should infract you for using that Sonic image, when you main ZSS, misleading IMO, plus breaking Mafia rules of honour. Maybe just give a warning, but i reckon infraction is the way to go with you, or you'll never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom