• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia - The Unofficially Official Tanman Modded Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Correct me if im wrong, but the people that are murdered during the night are, by definition innocent, correct? all i'm saying is that i gave the mafia an opportunity to win that they didnt take, the only explanation for which being that Condog is mafia.

Why is that not sound???
Because you're assuming that everyone would've lynched conor Lol. If I say "ZOMG if I die everyooneee keeel Sieg" it probz won't happen. Also that could've been applied to anyone, you basically just said that if he lives his mafia and if he dies he's a townie. Either way he should die.

TBH that just sounds like a smart and clever way to get Condog killed, which is a not very townie idea.

Ergo, you and everyone who agreed with that straightaway is mafiiiaaaaa.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
it seems like a basic plan but hard to anticpate by mafia so its pretty sound.

nix just seems to be poking holes in everything which is not a very townie idea?
keeping people un-uniform = + outcome for mafia

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Alright, this is beyond stupid now.

We all have lynched people with no evidence (just a hunch) that they are mafia without hesitation (the definition of a witchhunt). So why now that we have some real evidence that someone is mafia do you argue at every turn???
Makes no sense!! Calling real evidence a Witchhunt rather than the other way around.

You fight as if you know for sure that Condog is townie Nix, how could you know that at all????

Really, i guess i should have expected this if Condog is mafia because the mafia would be trying to discredit what i was saying when they realised that they were outsmarted.

Common guys, we can still win this!

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
Alright, this is beyond stupid now.

We all have lynched people with no evidence (just a hunch) that they are mafia without hesitation (the definition of a witchhunt). So why now that we have some real evidence that someone is mafia do you argue at every turn???
Makes no sense!! Calling real evidence a Witchhunt rather than the other way around.

You fight as if you know for sure that Condog is townie Nix, how could you know that at all????

Really, i guess i should have expected this if Condog is mafia because the mafia would be trying to discredit what i was saying when they realised that they were outsmarted.

Common guys, we can still win this!
This game is a type of game where it is a witch hunt, no matter what there is no "real evidence" and you can never be 100% positive who is mafia, except for some special roles. That is why we vote on who we think are most likey to be mafia. I think Arrow is mafia so are you just gonna keep saying that I am wrong because I have a different thought?
The most suspicious in my mind are:
Arrow
Planet
Sieg
Maybe even meteor, think he has forgotten entirely about this and the mafia were really slack the first time.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
not cause you have a different opinion. because i am a townie believe me ~_~
anyway u might be right about metoer and sieg XD
weigh up whether u think condog could be mafia.. or give me someone 2 vote for..
honestly ive been clean as a whistle. u think i am smart enough to do something tricky? :S

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I still stand with Vlade is Maf, but that logic used before was so obviously going to be used for a set up. I kinda FOS who ever posted that and the people who bandwagoned (I cbf reading the names)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
all this back and forth has left me feeling lost and confused...

I would trust you arrow, but then when my back is turned you would pierce my heart with... an arrow!
wouldnt you!

Nixernator

Smash Ace
As in totally crazy and accusing everyone irrationally.
Trying to attack my sanity now, c'mon seriously.

I'm not accusing everyone I'm just accusing the 4 people who made it seem very likely that they are mafia. Since when was 4 people everyone?

You guys acted together as a group with a logic that basically said, lets kill this guy because he can only be innocent once he dies.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Trying to attack my sanity now, c'mon seriously.

I'm not accusing everyone I'm just accusing the 4 people who made it seem very likely that they are mafia. Since when was 4 people everyone?

You guys acted together as a group with a logic that basically said, lets kill this guy because he can only be innocent once he dies.
but you see thats not what the logic said at all!!!!!!
You have this all wrong, it said I, as in ME, is still alive, thus Condog is Mafia! to win you gotta put yourself in the shoes of the mafia and anticipate their moves. That is how you win!!!!! How is that so hard to see!!!!!!

Im getting a bit exacerbated now!!!!

From
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Stereo:dizzy:

Nixernator

Smash Ace
but you see thats not what the logic said at all!!!!!!
You have this all wrong, it said I, as in ME, is still alive, thus Condog is Mafia! to win you gotta put yourself in the shoes of the mafia and anticipate their moves. That is how you win!!!!! How is that so hard to see!!!!!!

Im getting a bit exacerbated now!!!!

From
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Stereo:dizzy:
Well you also said that if you had died we had to Lynch him anyway. So which one is it? If you survive we lynch him or if you die we lynch him?

Either way you wanted us to lynch Condog.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Not quite, i did have a safeguard set in place to stop him being lynched if i died - someone i trusted, (however, that safeguard was murdered during the night, so couldnt be helped) but then i realised that it was against the rules for me to do that anyway and so i was going to scrap the whole idea.
Then i worked out that what actually happen was what i predicted if Condog was mafia, so all that stuff about safeguards didnt make a difference to the outcome, and thus i had concluded that condog was Mafia, in actuality. And the other outcomes were null and void.

QED

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
might as well since i wont be hee for the rest of the day
[vote : condog]

... [vote: nix] if they cant get the lynch out because of all the afk people ~_~

btw i didn't signpost ****. i just said it would be interesting cause i think there town.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Well, with a no Lynch occuring, Mafia Wins. Tsk, a clean slate, too. Here are the results.

Condog - Townie
Slashpockets/EdgeGames - Mason
Siyro/DrixonSypher/IronOxide/DS - Mason
LeishaChu –Mafia
Meteor Master - Mafia
Toshiba - Serial Killer
I LAG - Doctor
Planetstereo - Mafia
Nixernator - Townie
XXArrowXX - Townie
Splice - Roleblocker
Vlade - Mafia
Gopobox - Townie
Marteh - Mason
luke_atyeo - Mafia
Sieg – Townie

Day 1 - Lynch Ilag (Townie Doctor)
Night 1 - Splice Roleblocks Nixernator, Mafia kill gopobox, Serial Killer kills gopobox (Lol what?)
Day 2 - Lynch Splice (Townie Roleblocker)
Night 2 - Mafia Kills Toshiba (3rd Party Serial Killer), Serial Killer kills DrixonSypher (Townie Mason)
Day 3 - No Lynch
Night 3 - Automatic Win for Mafia regardless of death.

In other words, Townies suck horribly.

Splice

Smash Hero
Or in other other words, This should be done on MSN so everyone participates and doesn't forget about the game, and Tantown sucks horribly for existing on a forum instead of on MSN or something of the kind.

Whilst PlanetStereo did a great job despite becoming a bit obvious at the end, It is a pity that it all goes to waste because he wins for lack of participation rather than a smart plan, which is sad really. Was pretty good idea.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I was always active, I just decided it would be better to never post, it seems to work out much better that way as you all kill each other in paranoia

planetstereo

Smash Ace
yeah, was good game up until the end. Thanks Tanman for putting it on for us. :)

Hope that next time i will be digging for mafia instead of undermining townies ;)

Whilst PlanetStereo did a great job despite becoming a bit obvious at the end, It is a pity that it all goes to waste because he wins for lack of participation rather than a smart plan, which is sad really. Was pretty good idea.
Yeah, i realised that i was getting obvious, but i still had two mafia to vote up my sleeve (not including meteor) which was the win in my mind anyways.
Anyways, the logic i used to try and get Condog was right, the only way that it could be wrong was if i was mafia (which i was).

anyways, the next time we play i want to be townie so townies can win for once:lick:

Laters

Don Stereo

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Night 1 - Mafia kill gopobox, Serial Killer kills gopobox (Lol what?)
lololol

Anyways, good job Planet for making me think that you're a townie
(even though you broke the rules in doing so =P)
And Meteor for going under the radar.
And Vlade for somehow making me think you're a townie.
And my victims, it was fun choosing you guys from a random pick.

Man, I fail at this game.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
<3 Toshi

I actually think that Nix, Toshi and Syiro were the smartest people on this thread, they were the ones that we were the most scared of (especially Nix - well played man, didnt fool you for a second). So GG

also, thanks to my mafia team, we did much smack-down.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I would never have guessed Meteor Lol, seriously everyone else I was suspicious against but I thought Meteor was the Cop Lol.
Sirry townies getting all paranoid and such, we should play msn mafia next =).

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
I didn't like this game of mafia.
I knew that Meteor was mafia, but there was no point in voting for somebody who wasn't even playing. And I brought up the subject of lurkers for a reason people... Mafia in MSN is much better and that's the only version I had played before, so that's probably why I didn't like this in the thread.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
This one was more inactive then the past mafia games we've held, and yeah don't entirely blame Ricky for his inactiveness. It was kinda my fault since i said to add him into the game when he didn't really want to play in the first place so.

But yeah msn mafia is alot more funner

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, I'm wondering if we could get a group of people to play this week, since it's school holidays and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom