• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2K (MK) vs Hylian (Diddy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Is that really M2K? o_O

ADHD

Smash Hero
He was sandbagging, but eventually thien will come in here and scream at us. Lol, and mew2king says he hates sandbaggers :p

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Lol hes not perfect but hes **** good. I saw the vid again and that SD obviously wasnt intentional so i guess even top players DO make mistakes lol we're human.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Have any of you played M2K before? Or me? If you have played M2K in melee or brawl you would know he NEVER sandbags in friendlies. He also dislikes it when people sandbag. Ask him.

There is a difference between making mistakes and sandbagging. M2K actually asked me to remove this video at first because he didn't want people copying his playstyle. In this video. He didn't just randomly sandbag me one match. He just played poorly.

Saying he sandbagged is pretty insulting. No one is saying I'm better then M2K or that I can beat him consistantly with Diddy.

Jesus Christ.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Have any of you played M2K before? Or me? If you have played M2K in melee or brawl you would know he NEVER sandbags in friendlies. He also dislikes it when people sandbag. Ask him.

There is a difference between making mistakes and sandbagging. M2K actually asked me to remove this video at first because he didn't want people copying his playstyle. In this video. He didn't just randomly sandbag me one match. He just played poorly.

Saying he sandbagged is pretty insulting. No one is saying I'm better then M2K or that I can beat him consistantly with Diddy.

Jesus Christ.
Welcome to the Metaknight forum dude. This is why I lurk and don't do anything productive here, lol.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
People are getting irritated over the fact that it says 'M2K vs Hylian' and then posted a match showing Hylian doing exceptionally well against him. It gives the impression that he thinks he's better than him and wanst to show it to a bunch of people, it's misleading. Like when NinjaLink described Bowser as a metaknight counter then showed a video of him beating a bad whorenado spammer.

You can see his comment right on the video: "How come you didn't record the match where I 3-stocked you afterward?"

No johns for MK though, you beat him straight up.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
People are getting irritated over the fact that it says 'M2K vs Hylian' and then posted a match showing Hylian doing exceptionally well against him. It gives the impression that he thinks he's better than him and wanst to show it to a bunch of people, it's misleading. Like when NinjaLink described Bowser as a metaknight counter then showed a video of him beating a bad whorenado spammer.

You can see his comment right on the video: "How come you didn't record the match where I 3-stocked you afterward?"

No johns for MK though, you beat him straight up.
How could anyone possibly think that I am better then M2K? That is ********. I uploaded this video and posted it on the diddy forums to show I got my diddy up to shape. I didn't make this topic.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Lol, it's interesting to see M2K make mistakes and actually play like us humans once in a while. :p

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Although m2k did make a lot of mistakes, I am fully convinced that Hylian did infact beat m2k legitly. I highly doubt he was sandbagging. Hylian's diddy is pretty good.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hylian, you can't post JUST a vid of you beating M2K and not expect people to think you're trying to make a point.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Congrats guys. You managed to make yourselves look stupid. I love how people assume that just because M2K loses, or if M2K plays worse than he usually does, he's sandbagging. You don't even know the guy and you're going to make assumptions based on a youtube video? And why would Hylian be trying to make a point about beating M2K? He isn't consistent at doing that, and he openly states so. He's posting a match like thousands of other users do. Go to hell. :ohwell:

On another note Hylian, to be productive in this thread, there were some instances where I felt you died when you shouldn't have. The one instance was the Shuttle Loop KO on the second stock I believe. Had you used an Aerial as opposed to an Air Dodge, I'm sure you would have lived. Just some friendly advice. :p

TomTom

Smash Cadet
Whether M2K was sandbagging or not (which I don't think he was), the credit has go to Hylian for absolutely dominating with his Diddy from start to finish. Maybe we need to look into this match-up in more detail?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Lol @ people. Its like if Derek jeter makes an error: "Oh he wasn't playing seriously" or "He wasn't paying attenton".

Lol if michael Phelps ever lost a race than he'd be sandbagging?

I doubt hylian was trying to make a point or anything like that about him being better. I've never seen him even insinuate he might be better than M2K. Not to mention that this is like... a single friendly.

But yea, always love watching the vids of pros

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Congrats guys. You managed to make yourselves look stupid. I love how people assume that just because M2K loses, or if M2K plays worse than he usually does, he's sandbagging. You don't even know the guy and you're going to make assumptions based on a youtube video? And why would Hylian be trying to make a point about beating M2K? He isn't consistent at doing that, and he openly states so. He's posting a match like thousands of other users do. Go to hell. :ohwell:

On another note Hylian, to be productive in this thread, there were some instances where I felt you died when you shouldn't have. The one instance was the Shuttle Loop KO on the second stock I believe. Had you used an Aerial as opposed to an Air Dodge, I'm sure you would have lived. Just some friendly advice. :p
You will notice I dair'ed him out of his shuttle loop at some other point. I didn't think he would do it then >_<.

Thanks though haha.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Sometimes one gets lazy and doesn't want to go all out, it's a friendly lawl

PS before you want to flame, address flaming to tkd cuz it's me tkd not havokz

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Hate sounding like a noob, but what exactly is sandbagging?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Playing drastically differently or worse than you normally do in order to give your opponent a different impression. I.E., you're playing friendlies before a tournament, and you play badly so they underestimate you and don't get a read on your playstyle.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Lawl this is utter bs, I refuse to believe that is the best player in the country trying his hardest. If M2k just 'made mi57ake5 cos he's human lorl' and played that in a tournament match, he wouldn't win virtually every freaking tournament he went to.

No disrespect Hylian, you have a decent Diddy, but I refuse to believe the country's best MK can be beaten by an alright Diddy when both are trying thier hardest.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Playing drastically differently or worse than you normally do in order to give your opponent a different impression. I.E., you're playing friendlies before a tournament, and you play badly so they underestimate you and don't get a read on your playstyle.
I see, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom