• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2K (MK) vs Hylian (Diddy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
Lawl this is utter bs, I refuse to believe that is the best player in the country trying his hardest. If M2k just 'made mi57ake5 cos he's human lorl' and played that in a tournament match, he wouldn't win virtually every freaking tournament he went to.

No disrespect Hylian, you have a decent Diddy, but I refuse to believe the country's best MK can be beaten by an alright Diddy when both are trying thier hardest.
This was a friendly not a tournament match. It didn't matter is M2K won or lost, so I don't think he was trying his hardest (I'm not saying he was sandbagging I just mean it wasn't a life or death situation or anything).

Jesus, M2K loses one match and he's sandbagging? It was one match, and it was a friendly.

God people...

judge!

Smash Ace
no offense to M2K saying to take down this video but he srsly did nothing special there =P. and OMG m2k lost a match he must be sandbagging..jesus give hylian some freaking respect he won fair and square....

Deoxys

Smash Lord
no offense to M2K saying to take down this video but he srsly did nothing special there =P. and OMG m2k lost a match he must be sandbagging..jesus give hylian some freaking respect he won fair and square....
Lol wut? When did M2K say to take down this video?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Not really, mew2king even admitted he wasn't serious lol, yes it's a friendly--but he was sandbagging for people that say he didn't

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can you close this topic? Jesus, this is the last time I'm putting a video up of me playing anyone good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom