• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: Holiday "BROKEN" Chairs!!! 12/5/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been on Smashboards for awhile and didn't even know about this. I'll talk to Swany and see if he wants to go.

@SAGO AND LANDRY: I'll let you know by tonight if I'm going or not so we can work out a carpool plan.

@Webster: Broken chairs is a GREAT name.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Fatboy.... who the **** plays Falcon in that unbalanced game. He is bad. In Melee you do some cool ****, play tag, and rock paper scissors; but in Brawl it's all like SAKURAI!!!! then you camp unless you MK and play Scissors Paper because only MK can throw rocks right.

ORLY

Smash Master
I'll come to this! And maybe bring some locals with me! Fingers crossed!

also hay sveet can u pick me up

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
LMFAO a good handful of epic posts. :chuckle:

* lemme address somethings: there will be a MAS every month until the day I die.

* thanks Jah. hope to see you and the rest of Madison this weekend.

* new Chicago brethren is always welcomed at our tournies. :bee:

* Frieza is cold, but his brother is COOLER.

* Oro that's one hell of an analogy u got there. :laugh:

* Next tournament will be named after Cereal. Because that's awesome. :psycho:

Xyless

Smash Master
Fatboy.... who the **** plays Falcon in that unbalanced game. He is bad. In Melee you do some cool ****, play tag, and rock paper scissors; but in Brawl it's all like SAKURAI!!!! then you camp unless you MK and play Scissors Paper because only MK can throw rocks right.
You just gotta Ink Drop like crazy with Falcon.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^^^^ why i dont play brawl

Wafles

Smash Lord
Speaking of melee teams.....

Anyone wanna team with my scrub-*** falco/fox in melee?
I dont really wanna do melee singles but teams would be fun.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Alright. Bad news...

I really ****ing hate to have to tell u guys this... :(

I feel like ****. And my voice is already gone. So you won't be hearing my epic voice this weekend (cause everyone loves hearing me yell all nigrish like ha). So I gotta get some volunteers to call matches for me all Saturday (for the tournament). And if you didn't know...if you help Webster out...

you get rewarded one way or another (save $$$. that's actually a good thing. :) ). So who's willing to lend me their voice?

EDIT: See my post below

III
III
III
III
III
III
XX
VV

hunger!

Smash Champion
i guess i could lend my voice. i always lose it after tournies anyway.

and me/sago/spikes/mundungu/fatboy/cosmo . . . prolly alot of the midwest. is going to pound 4 jan 16th-18th.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
The sacrifice was that I decided that instead of goin to a tournament (frosty foustings) I been planning on going to for months, I voted against that and decided to run a tournament of my own instead to get you guys preped for some major/important tournaments. :bee:

I wanna help out this community any way I can.

Sveet u are on bro.

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm usually wandering around talking to people during tournaments since i'm not a big fan of friendlies, so i could lend my voice. If you see me not doing anything just point over to wherever lol

Rat

Smash Lord
hm.... I might come and drive to this. I'll be able to confirm this by tomorrow.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
good stuff. hot stuff 152. oh yeah!!!! :)

OH AND I ALSO WANT TO MENTION THAT THERE HAVE BEEN UPDATES TO THE MENU AT THE CAFE. THINGS U MAY NOT RECOGNIZE ARE NEW AND HAVE BEEN ADDED:

Vegetable Soup
Turkey Rice Soup
Nachos
Hamburgers
Chili
Hot Dogs/Chili Hot Dogs
Chili Cheese Nachos
Curly Fries(seasosned)/Cheesy Curly Fries(Seasoned)
Pizza

I'm going to **** UP SOME CHILI DOGZZZZZ!!! Then 3 stock the toilet ha. :)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm going to **** UP SOME CHILI DOGZZZZZ!!! Then 3 stock the toilet ha. :)
Webster's digestive system for god tier lol.

On an unrelated note, I'm going to be bringing a nice big TV instead of the crappy little TV I usually bring. I'm pretty sure that TV is older than most of us lol.

Top Bottom