• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: Holiday "BROKEN" Chairs!!! 12/5/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Wafles

Smash Lord
Webster!!!
You should talk to your boss at j.jireh's about sending me that information I need to make the website. I still haven't gotten it via email, nor has she called me. =(

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
PLEASE NOTE:
* Tournament games will be held upstairs in the venue. Casual gaming (Rock band, other various fighitng games) will be held downstairs. NO, and I repeat, NO Money Matches (MMs)...are to be had during the tournament (unless I say otherwise). PLEASE! I want this tournament to flow as smoothly as possible. Do MMs before/after the tournament. If I call your name and you don't come, and I find out you were MMing you'll get pwned and sent to losers/DQ'ed.

You get 2 mins to report to your match (This will now be know as the "WTF Lain!!!" rule :) .
this, if u are called and dont show thats an auto dq if in losers/ go to losers?

Wafles

Smash Lord
We were pretty relaxed about enforcement of that rule last time. There were several matches where opponents didn't show until 10+ minutes after their match had been called, but it wasn't a big deal since we weren't running behind at all.

If we're in a time crunch, I'd imagine we'd announce strict enforcement if it had to happen.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Wafles: I'll definitely talk to her this week. Thanks for the reminder.

Everyone:

Guys I heart u all. And I am really sorry about how CoF went this past weekend. As T.Os we can only do so much, and that is why I respect each and every one of yous who support my M.A.S tournaments.

Me and M.A.S staff will do all that is possible to make **** sure these tournaments are ran without fail. And if we do fail, we'll do better next time.

We all need to help each other. In the end, we all need each other to move forward and make progress.

Ya dig? ;)

Quaz

Smash Master
alright, so I'll think about entering melee singles for this. I don't get off work until 5 which means I wouldn't be there until about 5:30 or so

what time will melee singles start? If you guys plan on starting before 5:30 thats okay because then I wont have to worry about stressing out in the tourney anyways.

EDIT: o I don't know how to read the main post lol I guess we're still starting at 7 then.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
im definitely going for melee singles/dubs (team anyone?)

possibly joining brawl since I just got it today and am fairly interested in learning it. I'm gonna play mad brawl casuals tho.

Wafles

Smash Lord
i dont think we've decided on ride situations for this yet

if this is anything like past tournaments, my car might have room and would be able to pick you up zack

Wafles

Smash Lord
Dec 5th Wafles dies by the hands of Arty

Or so I've been told, loll....

$5 falco ditto MM arty? Chainspikes and everything. =D

Wafles

Smash Lord
You guys should come, it'd be fun.
Just a reminder, please bring setups. EVERYONE!! I would love, absolutely love to see us have 8 setups so that we can do smaller pools (more efficient).

Also still waiting to see if sago wants to team with me for this. =x

Top Bottom