• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: Holiday "BROKEN" Chairs!!! 12/5/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
If you don't like me swearing then ask me to stop and I will. Really, it's that easy. I can understand if that made you upset, but I didn't think you were, and nobody else has mentioned anything, so obviously, I never thought of stopping. But I guess I will stop if nobody likes me and wants to (attempt to) beat the crap out of me, or whatever Ray said.
john dont stop the swearing lol. It makes me smile every time I take a stock from you :chuckle:

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Well Ewok won the set against Fatboy because they were doing duelist, which made us tie for pools. I wouldn't have been happy if I didn't make it out of pools because people were playing duelist pro instead of Brawl lol. I made it out though so it's no biggie.
if it weren't for dualist pro you would have been knocked out
since i managed to beat ewok in it 1 game
ewok is too good

.. . . . vs ICs

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Any Players from Chicago went to dis? I'm tryina link up w/ some smashers from there over Xmas break

Top Bottom