• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: Holiday "BROKEN" Chairs!!! 12/5/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Hey ORLY since I'm driving Sveet and Loosh, how many locals were you thinking of bringing, or is it just you. I don't have that much room in my car. If it's just you it should be fine, but if it's more, then we will probs just take 2 cars. Could you let me or Sveet know asap?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm coming! I'm not going to make fun of my manager on here, but it's a bit ridiculous to schedule someone then 2 days before actually put the Request Off and scribble it out.

See you all tomorrow! :p

Only Waukesha cronie coming, though. Oh well.

ORLY

Smash Master
Hey ORLY since I'm driving Sveet and Loosh, how many locals were you thinking of bringing, or is it just you. I don't have that much room in my car. If it's just you it should be fine, but if it's more, then we will probs just take 2 cars. Could you let me or Sveet know asap?
I very much appreciate the offer, but I talked someone in town to go with and he's willing to drive. Thanks anyway, Oro! See you all there tomorrow! ;D

Rat

Smash Lord
Ok I'm guaranteed coming tomorrow. If anyone needs a ride tomorrow, is not too far out of the way, I can probably do that.
If is this is the case give me a call b4 10:30 tomorrow morning.
708 663 4366

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ok I'm guaranteed coming tomorrow. If anyone needs a ride tomorrow, is not too far out of the way, I can probably do that.
If is this is the case give me a call b4 10:30 tomorrow morning.
708 663 4366
are you bringing vro? :D

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i think I'm gonna be an hour and 30 min late for SC4 :( :( :(

i want SC4 casuals all day!

I'm assuming you can't delay the tournament?

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
huge props to webster for holding back the sc4 tournament so i could play

GGs to everybody :)

melee singles

1. Cosmo
2. Vro
3. Rat
4. Scythe

Arty

Smash Lord
Brawl Results
Doubles
1. Fatboy/Grimace
2. Quik/Arty
3. Hunger/Sago

Singles
1. Arty (Split)
1. Sago (Split)
3. Fatboy
4. Hunger

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Low tier doubles results:
1. Hunger/Fade (Mario/Ness)
2. DLA/YoshQ (Ganondorf/CF)
3. Quik/Fatboy (Mario/Lucas)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
You guys should have seen the look on DLA's face when he saw that Fatboy was Duelists Pro'ing for pools matches.

*edit* BTW, next time, I'm probably going Lucas for all my pools to at least win once. Oh, and not act like a complete *******. Though I will be playing either RC or non-legal stages. Not Spear Pillar though. Didn't realize Mene would camp D:

Wafles

Smash Lord
You guys should have seen the look on DLA's face when he saw that Fatboy was Duelists Pro'ing for pools matches.

*edit* BTW, next time, I'm probably going Lucas for all my pools to at least win once. Oh, and not act like a complete *******. Though I will be playing either RC or non-legal stages. Not Spear Pillar though. Didn't realize Mene would camp D:
He only did that against ewok, they're fromt he same area anyway so they decided to have fun in pools.

Quaz

Smash Master
shouts

Cosmo - your marth is back in top shape completely, I think you'll have a much better chance against elite pros now. I want to see you place tops at Pound 4 got it?
Vro - Good **** man I love that falco its so mango-like. Too bad you didn't play the finals with Cosmo but I understand that tourneys stress people out and this one was pretty intense.
Rat - OMG that samus is so ****. You had some EXTREMELY close sets today my gosh. Maybe next time we'll have to play but oh god are you up to them 7 min matches?
Scythe - **** it! I didn't expect you to camp me so hard! Once I figure that out somehow you're dead.
Steve - That match with rat was so intense, stop losing to every peach except me! its kinda embarrassing.. :urg:
Chris - You got gayed out by scythe too I see... You were supposed to win and pay me my $10, did you lose on purpose??? HUH?!
Oro - Good **** dude you've improved a ton, can't wait to visit down there and get some games going on!
John - Your peach is improving, looks like I have a serious peach rival now! Admit it you're just afraid to MM me because you know I'd wreck you.
Madwak - You too are also improving, keep up the good work. I'll come up and get some games with you! (I need the Doc practice.)
Joey Tightlips - **** that sheik is beasty but I beasted the beast with my 2 stock comback, I'm just a little more greasy than you are boy.
Jeff - not bad for your first tourney man, you had some really intense matches too, sucks you barely lost to john, doesn't peach suck? haha. I'll be sure to get you super good against Peaches even when they do take you to mute (assuming you don't ban it)
Mundunguu - lol DK dittos? you know what its all about.
Zack152 - still reppin that pichu? I say you keep trying with him, Im sure you can atleast get good enough to beat average and some pretty solid people even. Use fox for sheik though! haha sheik is so gay...
Mellow - Nice seeing ya again, thanks for that piece of pizza!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Well Ewok won the set against Fatboy because they were doing duelist, which made us tie for pools. I wouldn't have been happy if I didn't make it out of pools because people were playing duelist pro instead of Brawl lol. I made it out though so it's no biggie.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
He only did that against ewok, they're fromt he same area anyway so they decided to have fun in pools.
I know, and I didn't really care that they did it, but DLA came over towards the end of the third match and was like "... is that a pools match?"

Sorry for making it sound like he did it for more than one :X

Wafles

Smash Lord
Well Ewok won the set against Fatboy because they were doing duelist, which made us tie for pools. I wouldn't have been happy if I didn't make it out of pools because people were playing duelist pro instead of Brawl lol. I made it out though so it's no biggie.
Fair enough, I'd be pretty mad if I were in the same situation I suppose.

Rat

Smash Lord
ggs everyone, especially Eighteenspikes. **** good match.
It's crazy how in a match-up that's super slow and has a lack of combos it's super intense.

upload them videos Mundugu!

More shout-outs:
Devin: I like your doc man, keep that **** up.
Scythe: Play gayer against Samus. Like think how much you can laser samus and laser her 10% more. Also ggs, your a cool guy
Sveet: Learn to space better
Vro: ggs, close match. Dsmash Dsmash Dsmash combo!!
Cosmo: Is a Hometown hero (even though we weren't in WI).
Tink: is a john that doesn't come to tournaments
Mundungu: super fun friendlies man.
Venue: ggs. Nice people, random chess games. A Bar right next door (to bad no one would go with me =(...)
Link-guy (i can't remember your name): You've gotten a lot better since last time, keep it up!
Quaz: Maybe we will play next time. =( I need that peach practices!
ORLY: good **** chris. If you look for me on Facebook it's Nick Kooy (Calvin Alum). Also Cats are the ****.
Anyone else I forgot: ggs

Moozle

Smash Champion
Xyless: I vow to become a better peach than you :p
Ook: dang close B+ matches. I'll get you next time!

It was a fun first tournament for me. I'll do better next time:chuckle:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Guys good tournament, I hope u all had fun. I'm sorry I got a little emotional at this tournament. I was not feeling so great and some people rubbed me the wrong way. Or I was just being ignorant. In either case I am sorry. Quaz, you did nothing wrong. Please don't feel bad. And call me and we'll talk about some future plans K. :)

To my T.Os: Akashi, Wafles, 18Spikes, Sveet - Thanks you guys for helping me out. Much appreciated.

Guys I will try to get results up by tomorrow night. I just want to rest for now.

THERE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT NEXT MONTH. SAME PLACE. I LOVE U ALL A BIT TO MUCH TO GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU GUYS, AS LONG AS WE AS A COMMUNITY TRY TO DO BETTER. Deal? (all in favor, post: "DEAL" at the end of your post lol. ;) )

Guys next tournament: please be more respectable in the bathroom. And please, clean up after yourselves in the tournament sections. C'mon, no one is your mommies, and I hate repeating myself.

Other than that u guys ****ing ROCK, and are a great community of PEOPLE. PEOPLE I said, Individuals. WHO ALL MATTER. One way or another...even KENNISPAM! LMFAO. :)

Alright, and finally...

this group discussion we had last night about the IN tournament, and their thread. This is the thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257434

I hope u all know what to do.

Disrespect needs to be held accountable. As a community we can be heard. Alright I'm going to sleep. See you all very soon, and definetely at the next M.A.S!!! Man we're giving away cereal next month. Who can beat that? LMFAO!!!!

Edit:

SC4

1st. COSMO!!! :colorful: (BEST GRAND FINALS EVER, if you missed it...that's horrible haha)
2nd. Devildigimon :(
3rd. Batousai (Frankie)
4th. Zekman (Ken)

Naruto Rev 3

1st. Devildigimon
2nd. Grimace
3rd. Fatboy
4th. Zekman

Top Bottom