• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: Holiday "BROKEN" Chairs!!! 12/5/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

yoshq

Smash Master
anyone house me in racine or somewhere closeish to the venue the night after, because it's illegal for me to drive after 12 am?

*me and 1-2 others

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Hey Waffles, Landry is giving me a ride to this now so Im good to go, thanks for the offer though =D

We'll be staying at my place and heading down to the tourney the morning of so if anyone is coming from north of Hartford and wants/needs housing theres plenty of room.

ook

Smash Lord
I need a ride to this too, if anyone could pick me/xyless up that'd be great. :)

:monkey: (never seen this smiley before...)
edit: post 777

Wafles

Smash Lord
Hey Waffles, Landry is giving me a ride to this now so Im good to go, thanks for the offer though =D

We'll be staying at my place and heading down to the tourney the morning of so if anyone is coming from north of Hartford and wants/needs housing theres plenty of room.
One 'F' ****it, but okay. lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
@ Ook/Xyless- I might be able to give rides depending on who I'm driving. As of right now, It is somewhere between 1-3 additional passengers. Don't get your hopes up but I will let you know by the end of the week. Keep looking and start up a DePaul carpool or something.

Also taking all Melee MMs against Falcon, Fox, or Sheik.
All B+ MMs
Low tier vBrawl MMs

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
@ Ook/Xyless- I might be able to give rides depending on who I'm driving. As of right now, It is somewhere between 1-3 additional passengers. Don't get your hopes up but I will let you know by the end of the week. Keep looking and start up a DePaul carpool or something.

Also taking all Melee MMs against Falcon, Fox, or Sheik.
All B+ MMs
Low tier vBrawl MMs
$1 vBrawl Ganon Dittos on RC?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yo just want to say, this weekend is going to be crazy awesomeness. You Rev3 and Calibur heads, practice up and please participate in the tournaments. Most def wanna get a strong scene going for Naruto Rev3 (lol meh @ sc4 :D ).

GO FOR BROKE!!!! :psycho:

I'll also be updating the first post with some info. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow. :)

EDIT: SC4 will be played on PS3

MAKE SURE U GUYS BRING THOSE FULL SET UPS!!!!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
cosmo i can't guarentee we will have room, but one option might be for you to take the train out to the suburbs near us (aurora/geneva/west chicago/rt. 59 stations). i'm not in charge of driving so if you want this to happen let us know ahead of time so we make sure we have a seat in the car for you.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Chicago Guys/Surrounding Area folks (hopefully this saves on gas, stress, or both)...

For those who are willing to catch the train, there is a Metra Train that will drop you off within 3 blocks of the M.A.S tournament venue (J. Jireh's Coffee Shop). Link provided below:

http://metrarail.com/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/up-n/station.WINTHROP.html

Here is the full schedule and time slots available:

http://metrarail.com/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/up-n/schedule.full.html

* PLEASE NOTE: Remember that prices vary based on how far you are traveling. Be sure to arrive at your train stop 15 mins BEFORE your train is schedule to depart from that stop. When on board sit tight and a conductor will walk pass and collect your monies. Be sure to listen for your automated calling for your stop. Gotta be on the ball, because they stop and go at train stops QUICK. It's somewhat easy to skip when you were supposed to get off...and that would SUCK, if you missed your stop. :(

Hope some of this helps. :bee:

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Wow, can't make it to this one. I got scheduled for Saturday even though I requested off. Oh well. I'll see you guys at the next one :p

yoshq

Smash Master
anyone house me and my crew friday night? even if it was far away from the venue, just as long as it's on our way from eau claire to venue.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Devin, you (we) still going to Frosty Foustings in Jan?

We gotta practice up for that. :)

I'll play some BB with yha. No MM though, unless it's on PS3. :)

Moozle

Smash Champion
I really want to go but I don't have a ride. If someone is coming from chicago, or anywhere south of where i am and feels like giving me a ride, let me know :)

Top Bottom