• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends

Remastered

Smash Lord
So I've been jungling as Sejuani lately, I find her pretty good but you have to build her as an off tank, and plenty of other characters do her job better. Still a fun champ though.

Edit: She rides a pig too < Enough said about how awesome she is right there.

Splice

Smash Hero
So I've been jungling as Sejuani lately, I find her pretty good but you have to build her as an off tank, and plenty of other characters do her job better. Still a fun champ though.

Edit: She rides a pig too < Enough said about how awesome she is right there.
. . .

Remastered

Smash Lord
Pretty standard counterbuild tank. ROA is a really nice starter for your core. I generally go (final build) Mercs, ROA, Frozen Heart, Wits End/Nashors depending on if I need a little more MR or not, Banshee's/Randuins and Shyrelias << as I take gol/5 Philo or Heart of Gold early out of the jungle.

She needs CDR pretty Bad, but I have never built Shyrs the whole way, generally just leave it a philo stone for the cash/mana/health gen. Atmas is really nice amongst this too.

Changes depending on the opponent, but that covers almost all tracks really.

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
I personally feel like she doesn't need CDR, and I find myself building Frozen Mallet + Atma's alot of the time. Just being a general tank and walking around with your W seems to do enough damage :p

But I should try the ROA start. Never done it before but it seems like it works quite well

Rad

Smash Ace
Maybe we can get enough people for some in-house games tonight?

Who's available after say, 9 / 9:30?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Pretty standard counterbuild tank. ROA is a really nice starter for your core. I generally go (final build) Mercs, ROA, Frozen Heart, Wits End/Nashors depending on if I need a little more MR or not, Banshee's/Randuins and Shyrelias << as I take gol/5 Philo or Heart of Gold early out of the jungle.

She needs CDR pretty Bad, but I have never built Shyrs the whole way, generally just leave it a philo stone for the cash/mana/health gen. Atmas is really nice amongst this too.

Changes depending on the opponent, but that covers almost all tracks really.
Your build is way to pricy, tbh you're better off just not purchasing ROA since her AP ratios are horrible. TBH I would probably start Regrowth pendant + hp > philo + boots > Aegis / Shyrelias (quick shyrelias looks good on her). I don't really see her as a DPS champion but rather as a utility champ. Her kit pretty good and its very difficult to escape her (like a weaker skarner).

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
So after months of nagging by my brother, I finally downloaded this game last night...

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
your first mistake was downloading the game imo

run while you still can

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Anivia is a badass ap mid. Dominated an Annie and a cassiopia today (too bad we lost though). Her burst damage is quite high and her team fight control later is amazing with the icewall.

:phone:

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
If you have any questions you would like answered. Feel free to add "SummonerAU" he is a very nice person and will answer EVERYTHING you may want to know.

Rad

Smash Ace
Anivia is a badass ap mid. Dominated an Annie and a cassiopia today (too bad we lost though). Her burst damage is quite high and her team fight control later is amazing with the icewall.

Cassiopeia and Annie are both very ****ing good against Anivia. Especially Cassiopeia. How did you manage to do so well? O:

teach me :(

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
They were bad lol but if you watch them and focus on farming as soon as you see your creep low health get into a good position and watch where they are running. Chances are they will tr to get the last hit so that's a good chance to q them first, make sure it hits twice and then e for the extra damage. Does so much burst an Annie Or Cassiopeia with dohrans will still take like 50% damage. Then it's just about keeping up pressure, your egg makes it particularly easy to be aggressive. Just always save your flash cuz anivia is SlOW AS A SNAIL!!!

Another good thing about Annie is that she has to target you for her stun early, so standing close to creeps can make it difficult for her.

Rad

Smash Ace
They were bad lol but if you watch them and focus on farming as soon as you see your creep low health get into a good position and watch where they are running. Chances are they will tr to get the last hit so that's a good chance to q them first, make sure it hits twice and then e for the extra damage. Does so much burst an Annie Or Cassiopeia with dohrans will still take like 50% damage. Then it's just about keeping up pressure, your egg makes it particularly easy to be aggressive. Just always save your flash cuz anivia is SlOW AS A SNAIL!!!

Another good thing about Annie is that she has to target you for her stun early, so standing close to creeps can make it difficult for her.
You're not going to punish a competent opponent for last hitting with Anivia's Q if they have boots. :/

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
It's not about the walk speed it's about being in a position and watching eir movement before they start the attack. The animation for attacks are quite long. In any case, holding off till you get your ulti is the best choice against competent opponents, as your ulti is great for setting up ganks.

Rad

Smash Ace
Anivia Q is incredibly slow. You can dodge it on reaction from max range. The only way you're gonna hit it against Annie/Cassiopeia is if you're too close, your jungler cced them, or your opponent is casting a spell. In cases A and C, you're going to die or get out-traded.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
your first mistake was downloading the game imo

run while you still can
I could believe that. You're too late though, I already play RuneScape - no game could possibly be any more life consuming.

inb4youdontknowwhatyouregettinginto

If you played RuneScape for several years, then you'd understand. No game, not even LoL, could ever...

Zxv

Smash Lord
Reported for spam and false advertising.

On an unrelated note, can anybody explain to me how to report somebody?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Zxv, how can you report someone without knowing how to report?

You are a liar and a scoundrel.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
maplestory was sooooo ****ing slow

took forever to level and going from one area of the world to another took like all day

runescape isnt that bad, there are much worse

also tom add me on steam, ****!!!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah, Maple forced you to grind to the point where you'd literally have no life lol. I ended up getting to 130 somehow, but ended up stopping because it was consuming way too much time. Plus none of my friends played so it killed off motivation lol.

Gonna try dragons nest soon :O

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
maplestory

:urg:
Not even close.

runescape isnt that bad, there are much worse
Oh it's great, it's just incredibly life consuming. I have amassed over 300 days of playtime in under 6 years. I was even playing during my lectures last semester. And I'm not even the worst of it...

I believe the Guinness World Record for most time spent on the internet is held by a RuneScape player (it definitely was at one point, I'm not sure if it still is).

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ah right, suddenly I know where your avatar comes from

not me, I played runescape when it was first released, back when it was 2d and ****, making prayer beasts and ripping all the pvp ****s

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
not me, I played runescape when it was first released, back when it was 2d and ****, making prayer beasts and ripping all the pvp ****s
These were glorious glorious oh so god damn glorious days.

(Really shouldn't be getting into this nostalgia I will just easily transition into :| - INVISI ALREADY EXPERIENCED IT TOO UGHHH)

Top Bottom