• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
LMAO Ape.

Btw your link doesn't work.
seconded.

edit: quote insert
for something actually racist
i bet they could be waiting in line for chicken
as i noticed 2 of them brought their own bucket
everything[/URL]
Idk, I find that chicken, a lot of times. Makes me gag.

Its not that I dont like chicken, as any idiot on the street can throw together a piece of chicken and some random *** dirt and introduce it to heat. and grease.

Then wait a few minutes and use some form of stick looking thing to take it out and hang it or throw it on the ground or . . .idk, put it on a plate. but I digress

Anyone can just cook some random *** **** and call it "chicken"

and usually, if I put that stuff in my stomach, not even half an hour later you will witness some form of liquid pouring forth from my esophagus. Stomach acid. My form of complete repulsion. -0 on the grading scale.

again, I digress.

Anybody on the street can put **** together and call it chicken.
They will most likely be treated to the rare delight of watching me throw up.

It takes a skillful hand to actually make chicken that I can keep in my stomach. and usually the ****ing government just skimps on the good **** in order to save money. ***** *** *****s. . . . FIGHT THE MOTHU ****IN POWAH!!

Digressions = three

I'm not saying that I'm not black, cause it is definitely black to like chicken. But you are mistaken when you say that black people should like all chicken, without discrimination. It is sooooo wrong that it is like smith refusing to mack on the one girl from mcdonalds during Billfest. He scurred of that dog that was beside her. Therefore smith = *****. Not like a ******, but like a real cat. cause cats are afraid of dogs.

Digression = 4

Anyways, Im saying that I am so black that I will instantly reject anything that isnt the best **** chickn in the world. . . Because I am that black.

TL;DR
-Anybody can make **** and call it chicken
-That chicken usually makes me throw up, its so nasty and greasy
-Government makes sucky *** chicken
-Smith is a ***** for not macking on that little girl at mcdonalds at billfest.
-Im so black that I reject any chicken but the best chicken.

Questions?

My point being that, if that line in the picture is for chicken by the government, then those arent black people. . . .

therefore stingers isnt racist anymore.

**** you cam
Good **** PP
. . .APE? really? *frown*

good night kiddies.

vZakat

Half Genie
Every atom in your body came from stars that have exploded.
And the atom in your left hand probably came from a diffrent star as your right hand.
It really is the most poetic thing I know of physics.
We are all stardust.
You couldn't be here if stars hadent exploded.
Because the elements, the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all of the things of matter of evolution weren't created at the beginning of time.
They're created from the nuclear furnace of stars.
The only way they can get into your body is if the stars were kind enough to explode.
So forget jesus, the stars died so that you could be here today.
Wait, since when do stars explode? I thought that they all turned into blackholes, right? Right? Or is it that at the beginning of time they exploded and now they don't want to create more matter so they implode. >_>

on topic: I wish I could have been at this last duke. sounded fun. Oh and TJ, keep working on Roy. We need more Roy's around these parts.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
on topic: I wish I could have been at this last duke. sounded fun. Oh and TJ, keep working on Roy. We need more Roy's around these parts.

Naturally he's going to have to take a back seat to my Peach, but I found that beating a puff with Roy is uncharacteristically easy. To be safe, you can give up that extra percent of damage achieved by sweetspotting the sword so that you dont get hit in aerial trade offs.

tl;dr : an overly safe roy can beat jiggs in the air every time.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
TJ, eat some chicken. and show me your roy.

cam u a funny *****.

**** banning diddy, you should ban brawl.

and purple mantis, we should play some time. i'll let you know what goes down on saturday for sure.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
TJ, eat some chicken. and show me your roy.

cam u a funny *****.

**** banning diddy, you should ban brawl.

and purple mantis, we should play some time. i'll let you know what goes down on saturday for sure.

Chris. . . . what has brawl ever done to you, son? Seriously, I understand that you aint want to play the ****, but dont **** someone down because they want to play. I aint hatin on you playin soccer even though football is clearly the superior sport.

Anyways, yes, I will show you my Roy, at some point.

edit: as far as chicken. . .
it has to be good chicken.

null55

Smash Master
if you mean futbol, i agree. but football is a bunch of guys watching gay guys.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm pretty sure that the only match I won at this was when I 3 stocked stingers with bowser.

lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Wait, since when do stars explode? I thought that they all turned into blackholes, right? Right? Or is it that at the beginning of time they exploded and now they don't want to create more matter so they implode. >_>

Have you heard of Supernovae? Basically when a large star stops creating energy it'll collapse in on itself and explode, creating a supernova. Then, all of the particles created in nuclear fusion in the core of the star fly off everywhere, which are the elements that form the world around us today.

null55

Smash Master
black holes i think form from the biggest stars... the star runs out of juice to sustain it's temperature and its internal pressure becomes inadequate against its own gravity. so it actually sounds similar to what happens with a supernova. some stars, white dwarfs i think or something, become neutron stars after their gravitational collapse, which i think is just a ball of pure crystal in space. pretty ****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
in a binary star (basically when 2 stars revolve around each other), if there is a white dwarf then some gas from the larger star might start collecting around the white dwarf which basically ends in a giant nuclear explosion, which is another type of Supernova

null55

Smash Master
ohh yeah i've read about that ****. a star like... sucks in another one, is that what you're talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom