• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it doesn't really suck it in, its just it takes in so much matter from the other star that it collapses in on itself

null55

Smash Master
lol right. it looks cool though when the gases are pulled into the other star's orbit. astronomy *****.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
if you mean futbol, i agree. but football is a bunch of guys watching gay guys.
Soccer>>>>Football
WTF GUISE!?!?!?
I was trying to troll.
Thus proves my point that I suck at trolling.

Case closed. Truth: Soccer is my favorite sport. Right after Rugby.

Parkour>>>>>>>>>Rugby>Soccer>>>Tennis>Football>>>Golf>Bowling>>Racing>Hockey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baseball>>>>NASCAR

Me>>>>>Both
stfu, moo. *dk taunt*

@Arm Wrestling:

Me>>>>>>>>>Moo
PP. . . MM?!?!? Yes? Yes?

*Roy Upsmash*

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Pretty much any sport that does/does notmatter>>>>NASCAR
Most people in the south would disagree. The state fair a few months back has to have been the most redneck thing i have ever seen IRL. Those *****es raced ****ing the loudest tractors i have ever seen. a stadium full of people just sat there watching tractors race on a 50 yard trail of dirt, 2 at a time, non-competitively. I can see how people love nascar so much.

This is also a reason why I am iffy about considering Virginia part of the south, but then I remember that the idiots there decided to replace Dem. Tim Kaine (who was amazing) with some Rep. guy. Im mad cuz hes republican? No. Im mad cuz the democrats nominated some idiot who was more stupid than the republican.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
Can I get a handicap?
danger: sarcasm approaching

I'm obviously too strong for you.
I'm actually quite weak. I can teach you how to handicap arm wrestling matches. Its really true that its possible.
On the contrare, Arm wrestling is more of a technical game that people think. there are techniques and things that you can put in and win with. Its not as complex as smash, buuuuuut. . . .

I'll show you.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
Most people in the south would disagree. The state fair a few months back has to have been the most redneck thing i have ever seen IRL. Those *****es raced ****ing the loudest tractors i have ever seen. a stadium full of people just sat there watching tractors race on a 50 yard trail of dirt, 2 at a time, non-competitively. I can see how people love nascar so much.
Wow, I would actually watch tractor races. They usually end in less than 10 minutes. 15 minutes at the most. I couldnt sit and watch cars race for 500 laps. nope, not me.

I'm not saying that NASCAR sucks. i just dont have a high opinion of it. It is a legit sport. just one I have no interest in. Just like I have no interest in COD 4 MW2. Its a great game. but I'd rather play Bayonetta or something.

This is also a reason why I am iffy about considering Virginia part of the south, but then I remember that the idiots there decided to replace Dem. Tim Kaine (who was amazing) with some Rep. guy. Im mad cuz hes republican? No. Im mad cuz the democrats nominated some idiot who was more stupid than the republican.
cool story, bro. I generally identify myself as hardcore apolotical. but that kinda miffed me too.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*chuckles* jokes don't really flow through well for you, do they TJ. i'm really quite nonchalant about brawl, they can do their own thing, but it just took a heck of a lot of things i liked in melee (even back at science and math), and made them null. i'd also have to spend time to find a main, and figure stuff out about them before i can even try to play that game for real. i'm much more interested in melee/ganondorf, personally.

@Purple Mantis: well, i don't have a setup for brawl. i have 2 gcs and two tv's i have (fairly) direct access to. i'm not really interested in playing brawl, but if brawlers want to come to gboro on saturday, thats fine, i just don't have a wii and stuff.

TJ, if i remember correctly, you play soccer and football rather similarly, at least without cleats. i remember at least one moment where i got trucked by you. ah, good times. *leaves to go turn in chemistry and play with some of the UNCG soccer players at 5*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kevin: Everybody.

Also, thanks for the shout out. Jerk. :[
I didn't shoutout to everyone since I was just being whatever about it lol.

Josh: You're getting better, whether you can see it or not. Also, chilling with you is amazing lol. You're hilarious. XD

Someone should MM my Falcon/Fox/Marth.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
*steals TJ's signature actions* jokes don't really flow through well for you, do they TJ *nah son, like I said, I suck at being funny. I suck at trolling too, apparently.. i'm really quite nonchalant about brawl, they can do their own thing, but it just took a heck of a lot of things i liked in melee (even back at science and math), and made them nullthe casualties of progress. . . *shakes head*. i'd also have to spend time to find a main, and figure stuff out about them before i can even try to play that game for real. i'm much more interested in melee/ganondorf, personally.get with the program, son. Like Obama says. Its time for a change!!!!
I seriously need to learn to be funny. . . .
TJ, if i remember correctly, you play soccer and football rather similarly, at least without cleats. i remember at least one moment where i got mexican trucked by you. ah, good times. *leaves to go turn in chemistry and play with some of the UNCG soccer players at 5*
Idk, man. Football was my first sport. Extenuating circumstances forced me to live without soccer for 3 years, so I never learned to control my weight. Sometimes getting the ball away from my opponent takes priority over making sure I don't kill them.

I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom