• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Those older pokemon episodes ALWAYS captured me, even when I didn't want to watch them.

Thank goodness it became easier and easier to get away from as the original cast was replaced.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Sorry if you guys cant handle all the EPICNESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQTsh3cdqk

falcon dittos aint got ****.
. . . . . WTF?

Man. If the pokemon games were more based on Techskill? Think a 3d game where you can command your pokemon to go to specific spots and use attacks in certain ways. One would have to factor in recharge values and the chance that your pokemon might not listen to you, but it would be much more engaging. like a cross between smash, kingdom hearts, monster rancher, and megaman battle network.

. . . .or maybe I'm just dreaming.

lord karn

Smash Master
. . . . . WTF?

Man. If the pokemon games were more based on Techskill? Think a 3d game where you can command your pokemon to go to specific spots and use attacks in certain ways. One would have to factor in recharge values and the chance that your pokemon might not listen to you, but it would be much more engaging. like a cross between smash, kingdom hearts, monster rancher, and megaman battle network.

. . . .or maybe I'm just dreaming.
ahhh, I wish they'd come out with another monster rancher. Those games were too good.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
Oh... so i guess the question is.... What would Adam do?
edit: btw, before pound i had no idea dj rome was asian, i thought he was black, because most dj's are black, and they enslaved black people in rome, so i thought he was an escaped black slave from rome.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
Oh... so i guess the question is.... What would Adam do?
edit: btw, before pound i had no idea dj rome was asian, i thought he was black, because most dj's are black, and they enslaved black people in rome, so i thought he was an escaped black slave from rome.
*glares at you*

No. . . just. . .
No.

I didnt think blacks existed in Roman times? Were'nt they just like. . indian african mixtures?

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
my eyes are pretty ****.

@TJ: i'd rather not be James. Lance is where it's at.

2good
Cam, your eyes are nowhere near ****. Especially not when you're high. The closest you get is some bondage ****, but its always consentual.

as for not being James?
WTF is Lance? I never seen that ***** before. Link me to an episode or something.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
don't try and get in the way of that pp
only reason i bother with these threads is to see people discussing their viewpoints in a concise and friendly manner

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
that argument.

*chuckles*

it's why my post count is creepin on zakat's lol. what a weekend...

edit: that was 600...cool.

double edit: LOL i'm a Smash Ace. i love how post count has absolutely nothing to do with skill, but rather how much you constantly lurk the boards. cuz if it was skill related, i'd probably be a smash apprentice lol.

null55

Smash Master
dude, Lance was the last guy you fought in the Elite 4 for Kanto. the dragon user?

also, Chris you're gonna ****ed up by TJ.

also, DJ/whoever we should smash tonight at some point.

GofG

Smash Champion
**** that's right. too bad dragons have some pretty huge weaknesses to ****ing everyone lol.

speaking of which anyone here shoddybattle?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm ok cam. if he's good, then great. you'll play me in a few days, so you'll have an idea in that time how good i am. if he's better than me now, then thats just how it is. i'll get better and challenge him later. i haven't gotten very good or much better in recent time, so if he's improving, i wouldn't be surprised if i got beat badly. it really wouldn't take that much.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
hmm ok cam. if he's good, then great. you'll play me in a few days, so you'll have an idea in that time how good i am. if he's better than me now, then thats just how it is. i'll get better and challenge him later. i haven't gotten very good or much better in recent time, so if he's improving, i wouldn't be surprised if i got beat badly. it really wouldn't take that much.
Look at that typical Chris trash talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom