• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
DJ you should make a twitter page and update it during tournaments, it seems like the type of thing you would enjoy doing and I'd much rather follow someone on twitter for NC results then sift through hundreds of pages of smashboards to find partial results >_>

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
BCTT has taken a minor hiatus. he'll be back whenever we figure out the next crew battle/when I become satisfied to a degree with my spacing/speed of play and thought.

null55

Smash Master
hmm ok cam. if he's good, then great. you'll play me in a few days, so you'll have an idea in that time how good i am. if he's better than me now, then thats just how it is. i'll get better and challenge him later. i haven't gotten very good or much better in recent time, so if he's improving, i wouldn't be surprised if i got beat badly. it really wouldn't take that much.
LOL. wow. **** you, gtfo.

Omni with the horrible ideas, where you at W.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
hmm ok cam. if he's good, then great. you'll play me in a few days, so you'll have an idea in that time how good i am. if he's better than me now, then thats just how it is. i'll get better and challenge him later. i haven't gotten very good or much better in recent time, so if he's improving, i wouldn't be surprised if i got beat badly. it really wouldn't take that much.
Look at that typical Chris trash talk.
yeah, chris is always talkin mad trash about me, son. *frown* I don't mind, I'm not very good.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

I've been tapping into my rage little by little. Cam, we should educate our fellow bros about Dave. Basically, any time I got really beast at the last tourney, I was thinking about Dave. So, if I listen to rage music, and think about Dave, I should be able to reach full potential, I think.

*focuses on Peach*

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
who is dave lol
and so it begins.
I will type the full story when I get some time to myself, until then . .

Omni with the horrible ideas, where you at W.
Idk, cam. I think it would be a great idea. Apparently people want to know about NC smash. . . go figure.

Aaaaaaalso. I feel like DJ would totally enjoy that. He may deny it. . . but if there's joy to be found in that little mechanical asian heart of his, its going to be found doing that. . . Or singing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's unnecessary in this case(unless you're too cool for smash people like Omni =p), and I just think twitter is ********.

DJ would start telling us about what arguments he is working on, and then I'd have to get sick of them before they even happened lol.

<3

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
that argument.

*chuckles*

it's why my post count is creepin on zakat's lol. what a weekend...

edit: that was 600...cool.

double edit: LOL i'm a Smash Ace. i love how post count has absolutely nothing to do with skill, but rather how much you constantly lurk the boards. cuz if it was skill related, i'd probably be a smash apprentice lol.
and l0zr would be smash catfish...of course, that SHOULD be the case in the first place.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
TJ, i'm not a 16 year old kid; i don't troll.

thats really how i feel about our next match. you don't have to believe me, but your post made it look like you thought i was talking trash, which i obviously wasn't if you read it.

sorry if my mentality has changed. as you yourself have observed, things aren't set in stone.

null55

Smash Master
well my Luigi will **** both of you up that's all i know.

:luigi:

dddrrrraaappppeee....

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm not that worried about it; i know i'll get better. i was just trying to say that if TJ ***** me, then TJ ***** me. I know how good i've gotten, and how good i haven't gotten, and i know that TJ has a suitemate named cam who cares and trains with him when they have time. I know i'll get better; i'm just acknowledging the potential of TJ being better than me right now.

edit: ...lol at cam's luigi. one thing i'm not particularly worried about. i have my methods against luigi. i think i'm more worried about TJ's DK than your luigi.

scrub.

null55

Smash Master
Cam I want luigi dittos next time I make a tourney.

So what was up with all that Dave shiz?
lol only if it's on FoD.

Dave is just one of our suitemates who doesn't play smash and is basically my scientific experiment. he teams with me and kills me a lot. and i end up yelling DDDAAAAVVVVEEEE cause he never wakes me up. :039: then i deliberately insult him cause he's a giggling *** *****.

and he shares your name so TJ thought people were interested... lol

EDIT: that's all great Chris, but stop being boring.

Double EDIT: lol see there we go. my Luigi can beat all of TJ's characters, and i now **** at the Ganon match-up, so before you stop getting all scientific, you should understand that you will be at least 2-stocked.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
Dave is a childish nuisance, who sometimes kills his partner out of nowhere.

He plays
jiggly puff
Luigi
pickachu
falcon

Chris without confidence is like me without hair. Its really weird lookin and I've never seen it last long. Meh, I need to start grabbing more. . . .
Playing peach is starting to **** with my Mario game. How do I fix that?

Edit: Idk, chris. I'm kinda slow on the uptake. In everything. Well, there are a few things that I pick up quickly, but they dont really matter that much.
*Shrug*
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, until next time.

null55

Smash Master
lmao. Mike we both need to stand behind our students when the moment takes place.

but nah my pokémon will **** yours.

:057:

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
ah, I should meet dollar mike.
I just realized that I didnt say more than two words to him at the bi weekly.

EDIT: . . . .
Cam: TJ, I CHOOSE YOU!!!!
TJ: *leaps off of Cam's shoulder* TeeeeeeeeeeeeeJAY!

$Mike: Bl@ckChris, Go gettem!
Chris: *comes out of pokeball* . . . . . . . *Ganon Taunt*

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lol only if it's on FoD.

Dave is just one of our suitemates who doesn't play smash and is basically my scientific experiment. he teams with me and kills me a lot. and i end up yelling DDDAAAAVVVVEEEE cause he never wakes me up. :039: then i deliberately insult him cause he's a giggling *** *****.

and he shares your name so TJ thought people were interested... lol

EDIT: that's all great Chris, but stop being boring.

Double EDIT: lol see there we go. my Luigi can beat all of TJ's characters, and i now **** at the Ganon match-up, so before you stop getting all scientific, you should understand that you will be at least 2-stocked.
Lol I see. He sounds like a pretty interesting guy. Btw, If that bold part is directed at me IT IS ON.

lol

$mike

Smash Ace
lmao. Mike we both need to stand behind our students when the moment takes place.

but nah my pokémon will **** yours.

:057:
:085:

Um, NO, duud.

ah, I should meet dollar mike.
I just realized that I didnt say more than two words to him at the bi weekly.
True. I actually said "get *****" to you and Eddie after we played in doubles, lmao. You main Peach?

mike spoke to me more at this duke than i have seen him talk ever
:bee:

DJ $Mike will happen.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
Peach is something I'm trying because like 15 people said it had potential. She just happened to work better with (high) BEHR's pikachu than my (Usual team character) Mario did.

I'm trying to learn that dtilt > fc nair > floating fair I saw you do that time.
**** was ****.

my profile says I main DK. I'm reluctant to say I main anything, actually. I dont have enough skill to main. *nod*

null55

Smash Master
that was actually directed at Chris, Ace... but yeah. get ***** dude. lol.

lol TJ, you have Melee backwards... your not skilled enough yet to not main someone.

anyway, what are people's AIMs? i'm mcorp72. it'd be **** if i had a lot of NC sns and we talked and ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom