• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh I know.

-yawns-
I didnt play that bad just that....I didnt know what to do in certain situations.

and my tech skill was off what ever tho..
No Johns.

null55

Smash Master
weed isn't an excuse.

unless you're hung over from it.

or you just did like 3 bongs of teh dank by yourself.

otherwise you should be good. ask jim. he's amazing high... O.O...

null55

Smash Master
coming from the guy who hates the phrase... -_-;;

unless the internet wins again... :laugh:

null55

Smash Master
i don't agree with no johns.

"i was high" is not a good john IMO. you can play smash just as good high as not high. your emotions probably affect you a little more though. but if you're high, just remember to be patient and you'll play even better than you usually do. ;)

@Dorsey: lol i'm down for more info, but i'm not afraid. my Luigi balls. big balls. ;)

null55

Smash Master
more like Ganon is Luigi's ****** child.

at least yours is... AGAINST ME. oOOOOO!!! lol. nah but i look forward to our match, uneducated **** talk aside.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
then i guess my ganon is the ****** child who kicks that dad in the balls, says "**** YOU", and proceeds to anal **** him until he dies.

i don't really like my ganon being that way though. but if its necessary...it's what'll happen.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i need to get more patient. i need to be campier. but against luigi, although i can easily beat a lot of your approaches, i think i can approach you fairly safely too, so i might just rush you and see what you do.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
up angled ftilt. also my upair should cut right through that bull****.

but you need not understand nor know my methods. you just need to take them from behind.

null55

Smash Master
if you can catch my slippery *** before i *SHING* you.

and wait till you see my combos. :bee:

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
meh, whatever.

So, guys. I was playing bowser today, and I think I'm pretty good with him. I'm not gonna main him or anything, but Idk, I think bowser and I have like. . .a natural frequency. Like the kind that I had with peach before I started looking into her dress.

I play this local fox/marth/jiggly main. He plays pretty gay. Cam can tell you *I'm talking about Jason* and he's no slouch. I beat every one of his characters with my bowser. Basically I would just play a cross of ganon and peach. That means wave landing, spacing fairs, hitting the up and down smashes, and using my ledge attack to ****. When I got the chance for a grab, I made use of it. And I even got some fBs in there.

I might even venture to say that he's as good as my DK or Samus.

Smith's? I'd like to show you guys my bowser.

*Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirk*

anyways. . . . Chris, I'm pulling for you in the Ganon vs Luigi matchup. Just because Ganon is black, even though luigi jumps higher.

Edit: wait a sec. So that means that if Peach and Ganon had a baby, a bowser would come out?
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
WTF?!?!?1?

null55

Smash Master
i thought you said you didn't beat his fox?

also, are you gonna try to come to Smith's TJ? O.o ****in sleep over at my house?? (i.e. Josh said he MAY come to gboro this weekend :bee: )

DJRome

Smash Hero
so people should post if they're coming this weekend. i would prefer to go to smith's if you guys aren't gonna come

null55

Smash Master
Rome, **** this tournament, come to Smith's.

yes, you'll be hated by the Brawl community.
no, i don't care.

null55

Smash Master
lol, i hate DJ.

i laugh my *** off every time i think of him though, lmao. georgian asian *** apple beer drinking *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom