• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
i thought you said you didn't beat his fox?

also, are you gonna try to come to Smith's TJ? O.o ****in sleep over at my house?? (i.e. Josh said he MAY come to gboro this weekend :bee: )

when, where?

I mean, it started when I started playing his fox. I got him down to two, then to one. Eventually I beat him. That was after I saw you.

Edit: I'm gonna text you about smith's. We'll see.

so people should post if they're coming this weekend. i would prefer to go to smith's if you guys aren't gonna come
edit, how do you delete posts?

I might have to spend time with this girl. . . .
*Frown* If I skip out I wont hear the end of it.

crap. . .^^^ and this is why no one should ever take my word about where I'm gonna be. I just confirmed that I'd be in 3 places at once. . .

*cries* I suck as a person.

Just call me mr. emo waffle shirt. *wearing a white waffle shirt today!!!!!*

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
Bring her with you.
PP. . . .No, that is NOT a good idea.

Let me tell you.

we were just sitting there. . .doing. . .stuff. . . .
and she asked me what I did the past weekend. It was the week after my first duke tourney.
I started talking about it, right? get this. She stares at me for like. . . 30 seconds. It was like the way Ganon stares you down as he lifts his leg for the ftilt ****.

cept for I couldnt jab or dodge or anything.
I get a lecture afterward. Normal girlish "if you talk to me about videogames again, I might have to disown you or something." Not like Chris' girl. *lucky ********

So, you will not see this girl at any tourneys.

Maybe I'll find someone else to keep NisP and Ashley *if they ever show up again* company.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well ashley will be at smiths, odds are.

but if she's not, i'll be sure to show your lady a good time regardless. just bring her on over TJ, i show her the ropes of true smash.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Wait wtf dont cancel brawl, there are several NCSU players coming, and keith is coming (probably bringing people?)

The bigger concern imo is the weather, they're calling for like a foot of snow saturday

Duo55

Smash Ace
I hate snow... I might come to this if it doesn't though, please bring atleast one melee setup, I need to see where I stand now as far as melee goes.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
well ashley will be at smiths, odds are.

but if she's not, i'll be sure to show your lady a good time regardless. just bring her on over TJ, i show her the ropes of true smash.
Good luck. You've picked up a tough nut to crack. actually, its my belief that if you can worm her away you can have her, I dont deal with disloyal chicks.

I wonder how ashley would feel about that.

null55

Smash Master
hahahaha.

damm alex is gay.

-_-;; too many alexes

EDIT: Yay is 2cute tho.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
HIT THAT BBS COMBO ON THAT HO.

nah, crystal. I dont condone talkin trash about the girls I spend my time with.
I'll let you talk about anything else.

*Serious face*

am I trollin? . . . . *switches between zoolander and haracio *from csi: Miami* face*
You'll never know.
lol you'll let me talk about anything else...

all in a forum where half the people in these forums condoned the use of the word ***** on the boards....

funnnnny

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
shiii, I'm still tryin to figure out if *I* want my female. . . .harsh, isnt it.

See? I have major issues with wanting things. This is why I can't main. Everything is shiny and I get distracted.

One day, Yay will get whats coming to him, and someone will steal him from a guy, and possibly profit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't bring your girl to Smash tourneys. They end up dating Everlasting Yay.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Josh, if I ever wore a hat, I would take it off to you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i appluad josh for his commitment to commiting random acts of dickery

without him our lives would be just a small bit less funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom